Ziip lab - Pod

ARYANTO

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
LV

Awards
I stopped by at Ziip Lab's offices this morning to collect my prize in the Ecigssa/Ziip Labs competition, the disposable PODS system. The friendly staff showed me the Pods device as well as their other merch.
20191218_145349[1].jpg
The pod comes preloaded with 500 puffs of your selected flavour, berry mix in my case - 6% saltnic
It is a pleasant purple colour and operation is elementary , pull off the protective caps and suck away . Taste comes through immediately and with a pleasant ,smooth hit , no harshness or funny tastes .It is small and extremely discreet , it is great for stealth vaping.
20191218_145541[1].jpg
This is a new product from the USA and filled with 1.4 ml juice at 6% and as mentioned , various colours and flavours , I will upgrade to the full disposable pod later. Prize wise it is a very affordable system , Ziip ,welcome to South Africa!

20191218_145706[1].jpg

Last edited:
I stopped by at Ziip Lab's offices this morning to collect my prize in the Ecigssa/Ziip Labs competition, the disposable PODS system. The friendly staff showed me the Pods device as well as their other merch.
View attachment 185437
The pod comes preloaded with 500 puffs of your selected flavour, berry mix in my case - 6% saltnic
It is a pleasant purple colour and operation is elementary , pull off the protective caps and suck away . Taste comes through immediately and with a pleasant ,smooth hit , no harshness or funny tastes .It is small and extremely discreet , it is great for stealth vaping.
View attachment 185438
This is a new product from the USA and filled with 1.4 ml juice at 6% and as mentioned , various colours and flavours , I will upgrade to the full disposable pod later. Prize wise it is a very affordable system , Ziip ,welcome to South Africa!

View attachment 185439

Nice review @ARYANTO.
This is a great stealth vape I agree and the pods last quite long.

Back