All Things Reo

I think a first time Reo buyer should start with the Reomizer. That's I suppose what will work best. And given your comments about ease of build etc, I can't see a problem with that as a start...

What would you guys suggest as a first Reo? The Grand or the Mini?

I'd love to try one of these but aesthetically, to me, it's one ugly mother. These guys have such a loyal following. I wish they'd do something more with how they're atty looks on top of it.

Sent from the Millennium Falcon

Agree, that's been the only thing holding me back. But if it vapes as well as everyone preaches, its worth it for me!

What would you guys suggest as a first Reo? The Grand or the Mini?
The Grand without the slightest doubt. It looks much bigger in pictures than it actually is. Many Reonauts comment on how small it is when first in hand, I think Gizmo said the same. Also, the Grand takes 6 ml juice as opposed to 3 ml on a Mini. The Mini takes a 18490 battery. The Grand uses a 18650 - so, longer battery life.

The Grand it is then ;-) Thanks Matthee!

I'd love to try one of these but aesthetically, to me, it's one ugly mother. These guys have such a loyal following. I wish they'd do something more with how they're atty looks on top of it.
You should try it, RevnLucky. It retains its value, so if you do not like it you could sell it - if you watch the classies on ECF you will see they are grabbed very quickly. The last one I read about was sold like in 5 minutes.
As to atomizers, there are many possibilities now:
  1. A brass Reomizer with a brass button cover on your colour choice of Reo.
  2. The Chalice, it you can get hold of one, works perfectly on a Reo.
  3. Reosmods now also sells Reos of which the catch cups are milled down by about 3 mm. These take atomizers like the Vicious Ant bf cyclone with the AFC. An unmilled Reo will take a bf Cyclone, but not the AFC.
  4. A milled Reo will take many atomizers (e.g. the Igo - W) if modded for bottom feed. Also an unmilled Reomizer2 - also sold on the Reosmods site.
  5. Reosmods now sells a modded stainless steel Igo-S for the Reo.

It is remarkably small. When I saw Gizmo's Reo at the Vape Meet, I couldnt believe it.

Maybe one day at a vape meet. I wouldn't buy one

Sent from the Millennium Falcon

I don't have one and I tried Gizmo's one at the Vape Meet.
Granted it was a flavour I didnt really like, but it did vape very well - especially after TylerD's coil he built on it.

For me the attraction is the 6ml tank. Seems like a great quality vape with low fuss. I think it will work well for me.

Exactly why I am filling my shopping cart as we speak - quality vape with low fuss! If I don't enjoy it, I am sure someone will gladly take it off my hands.

How long did you guys wait from placing order until having it in hand?

Exactly why I am filling my shopping cart as we speak - quality vape with low fuss! If I don't enjoy it, I am sure someone will gladly take it off my hands.

How long did you guys wait from placing order until having it in hand?

Just on a week :0 shipped super fast

Great! At that shipping cost it is sort of expected I guess

I don't have one and I tried Gizmo's one at the Vape Meet.
Granted it was a flavour I didnt really like, but it did vape very well - especially after TylerD's coil he built on it.

For me the attraction is the 6ml tank. Seems like a great quality vape with low fuss. I think it will work well for me.
Oh, @TylerD built a coil on the Reo. And he has built many a coil on quite a few devices. Maybe he can comment how easy or difficult it was to to a build on the Reo for a first time?

Oh, @TylerD built a coil on the Reo. And he has built many a coil on quite a few devices. Maybe he can comment how easy or difficult it was to to a build on the Reo for a first time?
I must admit, fitting the coil to the Reo, I could probably have done it with one hand. Very nice and enough space. Love the poles that is farther away from each other.

So now... where do I order 18650 protected IMR batteries from? Suggestions?

So now... where do I order 18650 protected IMR batteries from? Suggestions?
Suppose you mean "unprotected"?
Yes, PM CVS to hear when do they expect a next shipment of AW IMR 18650 batteries. Allen Scherl (nitemods@gmail.com) will ship you a limited quantity, but it takes up to 30 business days. By then your Reo will have been in your hands for some time. Otherwise I shall help you out with two batteries to see you through. Presume you have a charger?

Sorry,unprotected yes! :confused: Hopefully CVS will have a few for me soon.

Gaaf van jou om aan te bied, thanks Matthee!

I have a Trustfire charger that should work?

Yes, Trustfire should do. Their is nothing worse than having a Reo, but not a battery. So, if you see that crisis coming, let me know and I will speed services you a set.

Sorry,unprotected yes! :confused: Hopefully CVS will have a few for me soon.

Gaaf van jou om aan te bied, thanks Matthee!

I have a Trustfire charger that should work?

im charging my 18650 and 18490s imrs with a trust fire charger.. should be ok as long as its the 4.2v charger and not 4.35

guess which one i am getting if i told you dont answer lol

Attachments

• DSCN3725.jpg
    DSCN3725.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 71
pzzzzzzzzt. no lol
thanks dude

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back