All Things Reo

daasie move oupa

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Lovely indeed!
Congrats and let us know how it goes

holy moly ordered this morning and just got shipping notification now. that is super fast and super service

Hi @Matthee,

Just a few questions if I may:

1. Am I correct in saying that the Low Profile REO and REOMISER they refer to on the Reosmods site is NOT the same as the new sub-ohm improvement/kit you refer to in your original post that is due some time in Jan?

2. The low-profile version of the Grand and the Reomiser adds about $40-50 to the price. As I understand, it lets you use more atomisers on it than with the normal profile version. Suppose I will be using the standard Reomiser, do you think there is any DOWNSIDE to getting the low-profile version as a hedge in case I want to use it on other atomisers in future?

3. Perhaps this is for @Oupa. Which one did you get @Oupa? I assume not the low-profile one? And did you wait for the one with the sub-ohm improvement built in? I.e. is this "improved one" now available?

Apologies if these questions are a bit tedious, but I'd rather understand this better so I can make better decisions. And we are lucky to know @Matthee, whose knowledge and experience on the REO is superb.

I am not sure if the new version is available yet. I am not really planning to chase sub ohms or to use any other batteries than AW IMR button tops, so this was not an issue for me. I can always get the upgrade kit at a later stage if I change my mind. Also did not get the low profile one as I will only be using the RM2 on it. Hope this helps.

Ok thanks @Oupa. Much appreciated.

@Zodiac, yes, definitely considering it ;-) For me its the convenience factor of having so much juice on board that probably appeals the most. Plus a quality vape.

It seems everyone that has purchased a Reo has been very happy @Silver1, so i doubt that you can go wrong.

Indeed @Zodiac, thanks

Hey @Gizmo, whatever happened to your REO? Did you get it fixed in the end?
Or has it been surpassed by the Kraken and King? ;-)

So tempted to buy but they out of stock of o-rings. Gonna hang tight til it's back in stock.

Yeah seeing all of you guys getting the Reo really makes it so tempting to get it..its just so expensive. I'm still trying justify whether or not I should or shouldn't...:confused:

who is out of stock on orings?

Hi @Matthee,

Just a few questions if I may:

1. Am I correct in saying that the Low Profile REO and REOMISER they refer to on the Reosmods site is NOT the same as the new sub-ohm improvement/kit you refer to in your original post that is due some time in Jan?

2. The low-profile version of the Grand and the Reomiser adds about $40-50 to the price. As I understand, it lets you use more atomisers on it than with the normal profile version. Suppose I will be using the standard Reomiser, do you think there is any DOWNSIDE to getting the low-profile version as a hedge in case I want to use it on other atomisers in future?

3. Perhaps this is for @Oupa. Which one did you get @Oupa? I assume not the low-profile one? And did you wait for the one with the sub-ohm improvement built in? I.e. is this "improved one" now available?

Apologies if these questions are a bit tedious, but I'd rather understand this better so I can make better decisions. And we are lucky to know @Matthee, whose knowledge and experience on the REO is superb.
No problems, @Silver1.
1. Yes, not the same as the kits. Due 3 to 7 weeks from now - will let all know when available.
2. Only downside is the price. At this stage not enough good bottom fed atomizers around to justify that costs for me. The RM2 works a charm. IGO-S now on the site also fine on the standard version.

So tempted to buy but they out of stock of o-rings. Gonna hang tight til it's back in stock.
Just click on the notify button below the out of stock item and you will shortly get a email to say it is back in stock. Or PM Rob (@redeyedancer) on ECF. If you want a colour combo not on the site, also just PM Rob and he will sort you out and send a PayPal invoice. He is very accessible, but you will get the fastest response if you PM him on ECF.

@CVS is already trying to convince me. He's says he's been in Reoville, and he wants to stay there :)

@CVS is already trying to convince me. He's says he's been in Reoville, and he wants to stay there :)
Reoville is an awesome subforum on ECF, and the support you get there is just out of this world - from the same fiber as this forum, but with lots more experience. But take my word that a Reo Grand is the best, do not take @CVS's word, he is fickle - just last week the Kayfun/Russian was his nirvana:). Anyhow, if you can, wait for the Reos with the new sub-ohm equipment, it will have some advantages as I have set out in this thread. But, I also know when one has the Reo itch, one has to scratch it, just ask me. Fortunately, the kit will be available to upgrade all current Reos.

With so much interest in the Reo the last month or 3, I decided to get myself one as well :D

Herewith a picture of my brand new, two tone, black & cream O-REO:

oreo.jpg

**Disclaimer**
This post was made for entertainment purposes only. I have been chewing my O-REO at 12.5 Watts, and noticed excellent flavour, but vapour production was up to crumbs. Stomach hit was awesome thought. That's all. Thank you.

lol. @mathee from what I have read in reoville the reo is the end of the road. so lets see how it goes. im a fickle little bugger lol

lol. @mathee from what I have read in reoville the reo is the end of the road. so lets see how it goes. im a fickle little bugger lol

Just joking, as you know, @CVS. This is the nature of the beast in respect of vaping - always looking for the next best thing. For me the Reo Grand has been the best since August 2013, but who knows what someone will bring out next!

You guys are amazing. Thanks @Matthee for the great response to my questions.
I am sold. It's just a matter of timing.
Will wait for the sub-ohm to become standard and spend the rest of the time deciding on colour schemes ;-)

Choosing your colour is the most difficult part :D

Back