Anyone going from Johannesburg to Durban?

• Thread starter Redeemer
  • Start date
R

Redeemer

Good morning.

I have read a fellow vaper that seems to be in need of an upgraded tank, problem is, she is in Durban... And I don't trust our lovely postal service to get the job done.
So, any fellow vaper going down to Durban from Johannesburg side, I would really like to send something down with you!

Regards
J.P.

Why dont you use a courier?

Well, if anyone can direct me towards a courier to get a very small package sent at a low price, please fire away :-D

whatever you do don't use fastway couriers.
they have first sent my parcel marked for cape town from Harrismith to Durban. it was meant to leave for JHB then to CPT on Thursday but Friday afternoon it was still in Durban. I just checked the status and it still does not show being dispatched from Durban so I strongly recommend that you avoid these idiots

I did a rough online quote, came out to about R114 from my office to DBN...

Been using them for quite a while (work & personal) and haven't had any issues so far.

For the convenience of making the booking and payment from my computer i would prefer paying R114.00 and having it collected than actually going down to a pick n pay to drop off a package and still have to pay R99.00.
Each to their own. Just thought I'd throw it in there :) as it is a once off.
Aramex does become a PITA, as it is actually quite some effort to get to a P&P, and when you get there, they don't have the sleeves. Most shops in Centurion are always out of stock.

whatever you do don't use fastway couriers.
they have first sent my parcel marked for cape town from Harrismith to Durban. it was meant to leave for JHB then to CPT on Thursday but Friday afternoon it was still in Durban. I just checked the status and it still does not show being dispatched from Durban so I strongly recommend that you avoid these idiots
Agree 100%. Avoid "Slowway" - every package I received from them arrived later than stated. (like next day delivery from PTA to JHB and it always takes at least 2 days)

Thanx for all the replies.
Got someone who will include my package with theirs to be sent down :rock:

Back