Attention Newbies

IMO what most people don't seem to understand is that vaping is not simply a method to quit smoking (in part it is), its about a way of life, a healthier life. Think of it this way, how much more is your life cover a month because you are a smoker, how much more will you be paying in medical bills because of smoking related illnesses and most of what price can one put on being able to spend more time with your family because vaping gave you those years back.

In short, one can never spend enough on vaping
Correct. And its a hobby and a lifestyle thing. How much do others spend on their hobbies? I am spending about a grand a month on average. For juices and gear and accessories. Me thinks it's worth it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

I don't mind spending 2k+/month as that is what it will cost me if I have to go back to my old ways of stinkies and pipe tobacco.

I'm so hooked on the EVERYTHING other than stinkies right now that I don't care of any additional costs. It's a healthier lifestyle and in the long run I know I will be happier. I'm using a Twisp now which totally blows and is not what I'm looking for but know once my toys arrive I'm going to be one Happy man :rock:

Vape 4 life I say...:inlove::D>:)??

We started on GreenSmoke cig-a-likes to see if it was viable. Soon realised that something better was required, although my wife was pretty satisfied with them. Bought an eVod kit knowing she'd take them over once she'd tried them, allowing me to learn at the same time.

She recently went down to Durbs to visit her sister, and asked me to re-fill some GS cartridges for her - she didn't think airport security would take kindly to her CoolFire II, and they're nice and portable. After filling some with VM Menthol I gave it a try, and was surprised to see how well it still worked - good flavour and vapour production. Not well suited to heavy vaping though, and a bit pricey if you buy new cartridges (~R24/ml).

My brother in CT is still on a Twisp after 6 months, and is really happy with the way it works. Different strokes, I guess.

Must just say... Really appreciating all the winner ratings :):-D:clap:. Thanks people's.
Really trying my best to get involved in the forum wherever possible. I will also make sure I do my bit and will help the forum in which ever way possible :rock:

After a year on first a boge and then a basic eGo I finally went and splashed out on some VV gear today. All I can say is 'OH My word, why didn't I get these a year ago!' But then again it was harder to psychologically justify dropping $$$ on something you may not like vs. a cheap starter kit back then.

Anybody wanna try some bobas bounty let me know,I think every vaper should try it,it's just awsome

Attention all new members
...and even some long-standing members

Pease put your location in your personal details.
It will then show up in the details below your avatar picture next to each post.

It helps with various things like the taste box, vape meets, selling gear and even helping people out in a vape emergency!

Just click on your name in the top right,
- select "personal details"
- and fill in the "location" field.

No need for exact locations, a city is fine.

Thank you

Vaping is the best thing that could have started to stop smoking.
I was spending roughly about R1500 a month on Cigarettes. I've been vaping for a month and a half now and loving it :rofl:.

I started of asweel with the Ego-CE4 Combo and now I'm running the Smoktech SID Mod with a Aspire Nutilus Tank & I've also got the Kangertech Areotank Mega which are awesome tanks.:cool:

I was spending roughly about R1500 a month on Cigarettes. I've been vaping for a month and a half now and loving it :rofl:.

I started of asweel with the Ego-CE4 Combo and now I'm running the Smoktech SID Mod with a Aspire Nutilus Tank & I've also got the Kangertech Areotank Mega which are awesome tanks.:cool:
That's awsome,welcome to forum u are def going the right way I'm vaping for a year an 8 months now an never picked up a cig again I can't handle a cig or smell of it,what juices are u using?

Hi Ebie,

I'm using all sorts of juices. I started off with Vape King juices as that was where I got introduced to vapeing, Now I've got juices from
Vapour mountain; Craft Vapour, Vape King; Sky Blue, Liqua

My Favourite juices at the moment is from Vapour Mountain - VM4 & Craft Vapour juices are awesome. My Favourite is - Wild Berry & Melon on the Rocks

I've attached a photo for you of the all the juices I've currently got:D

20140626_202734.jpg

That's awsome,welcome to forum u are def going the right way I'm vaping for a year an 8 months now an never picked up a cig again I can't handle a cig or smell of it,what juices are u using?
Hi Ebie,

I'm using all sorts of juices. I started off with Vape King juices as that was where I got introduced to vapeing, Now I've got juices from
Vapour mountain; Craft Vapour, Vape King; Sky Blue, Liqua

My Favourite juices at the moment is from Vapour Mountain - VM4 & Craft Vapour juices are awesome. My Favourite is - Wild Berry & Melon on the Rocks

I've attached a photo for you of the all the juices I've currently got:D

View attachment 7273
u should try zodiac juices it's Italian flavours but it's a much better quality at the same prices like strawberry delight and peach delight and the mango aswell it tastes so real it's unbelievable even the packaging is awsome,we have it over here in Cape Town mayb I can arrange a free sample for u lol iv tried all the juices uv got but there's so much more and better thanx

Hi @Ebie I am still looking for my perfect vape, i would not mind trying some :)
Cool are u in Cape Town though ? U can add me on watsapp 0796611893 then we can make a plan to get u done good stuff bro

Wow that's a nice collection of Vape juices

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

My 14th convert just visited me and he has been stinky free for a week... note to all newbies and experts alike... do not let newbies start with a non VV (Variable Voltage) battery... I did tell him he needed it but he wasn't sure it would work and took the standard battery... he just came back and stole my VV batteries because they are a must...

I showed him the different power with different juices and I could not pry the batteries out of his hand.

Make sure you make newbies start with this battery at the very least!

http://www.vapeking.co.za/ego-c-twist-1300mah-veriable-voltage-battery-3.3v-4.8v.html

He has just left and plans to convert his wife! :D
You were very right rob. I'm glad I took your advice and went VV. It has made quite the difference and I love tweaking the amount of power. Different juices really do like different voltages. Closing in on a month of vaping now. :)

Sent from my Xperia ZL using Tapatalk

You were very right rob. I'm glad I took your advice and went VV. It has made quite the difference and I love tweaking the amount of power. Different juices really do like different voltages. Closing in on a month of vaping now. :)

Awesome @Ollypop! It so lekker when you get a new device and it's a WOW change! Once you pass the month you never look back and with a VV device the chances of that happening are so much better! :rock:

Attention all new members

...and even some long-standing members

Pease put your location in your personal details.
It will then show up in the details below your avatar picture next to each post.

It helps with various things like the taste box, vape meets, selling gear and even helping people out in a vape emergency!

Just click on your name in the top right,
- select "personal details"
- and fill in the "location" field.

No need for exact locations, a city is fine.

Thank you

It is shocking what i used to spend as well. my biggest problem is i just want more , More ,MOre , MORe MORE!!!!!!
But as you say at least you can look at something shiny and doesn't make you stink! lol

Well said @Rob Fisher :D

I think the only way it would be okay for one to start on a non vv battery is if they dont know anyone with anything else and if they stay clear of the forum :p

I was in vaping heaven, and then stumbled upon the awesomness that is www.ecigssa.co.za :p :D

True that! I just opened my VV battery and i am in the first vapes of pure satisfaction due to the upgrade.
I am really happy!

Back