Bellus RBA

Just a note to those that want a cheap Bellus from Fasttech... looks great... works KAK! Epic fail... dumps juice... has lousy threads and terrible o-rings. Off to the gorge for you you horrible clone tank! :mad:

Just a note to those that want a cheap Bellus from Fasttech... looks great... works KAK! Epic fail... dumps juice... has lousy threads and terrible o-rings. Off to the gorge for you you horrible clone tank! :mad:
What's the Bellus clone called? :D hahah that's hilarious that someone else is producing mock-versions of something epic. Selling price too:?

WHY DOES THE CLONE MARKET EXIST!? if they can't even get vapourising right :? I've heard people get good results from it, but WHY do it for something inferior that won't last as long either...

Through those gaping holes? hahahh that defeats the topfill of this tank -

Do you still open up the top to check the amount of vapour collected inside the seal?

but still, if it works, FANTASTIC, because it's not leaking at all! :D

@Rob Fisher As a user of more than one Bellus, have you ever tried racking yourself two vertical coils? How did it go? Any recommendations for doing this?
I'm running vertical coils but only 'cause dual 15 wrap coils won't fit horizontally :p the air comes in from the side so I can't imagine it would make a difference in the bellus

How did you wick that? Cant make out much from the pics. Maybe when you pre paint the wicks, take a clear pic for us to see. I'd like to try that as well.

How did you wick that? Cant make out much from the pics. Maybe when you pre paint the wicks, take a clear pic for us to see. I'd like to try that as well.
The reason I asked : kangertech vertical coils. If you remember those. The wick was wrapped around the outer diameter of the coils with the wire shaped to support holding it. I built verticals like those too. But only once. After my first few drags I felt like it wasn't even burning or heating up as nicely as horizontal coils. So I changed back. Thanks for the photos @jguile415 . It goes into each juice channel @wazarmoto one over and one under in this situation

That's correct. I would normally wick a vertical around the coil itself of the air was flowing through the coil (more flavour) but in the bellus the vertical build is just to increase build space.

Well.. After more than a month of trying to decide between a bellus and an aromizer i eventually pulled the trigger on the bellus.
Wow, not much in life really lives up to its hype.. I can comfortably say that in my eyes the bellus certainly does.
What a tank. Still playing with builds, so far have only put a few simple micros in, and really superb.
May stick a mini clapton in soon. Just to see. has anyone tried yet? With the limited build space i can see that it would have to be kept on the small size, maybe some claptoned 28 on a 2,2mm?
Cant wait to see how much better she can become. verry aptly named tank indeed. Think im in love with Bella.

Well.. After more than a month of trying to decide between a bellus and an aromizer i eventually pulled the trigger on the bellus.
Wow, not much in life really lives up to its hype.. I can comfortably say that in my eyes the bellus certainly does.
What a tank. Still playing with builds, so far have only put a few simple micros in, and really superb.
May stick a mini clapton in soon. Just to see. has anyone tried yet? With the limited build space i can see that it would have to be kept on the small size, maybe some claptoned 28 on a 2,2mm?
Cant wait to see how much better she can become. verry aptly named tank indeed. Think im in love with Bella.
Try building vertical instead of horizontal, you'll be able to get alot more wraps in there. I've done dual 7 wraps 26g Clapton with no problems

You know what I dislike: A month after I get a tank like this that I fall in love with --> I go buy 4 more tanks, just to keep comparing with it, but then UD and Wotofo both release another newer, sexier tank that a human's eyes just crave to have strapped to their mods.

Zephyrus v2 and Wotofo Serpent To compare to a Bellus:D Coming soon :D

Has anyone ever had a problem unscrewing their top fill cap, mine just won't come off:(

Has anyone ever had a problem unscrewing their top fill cap, mine just won't come off:(
Can't say i have... try putting it in the freezer for a few or soak in hot water to loosen up the juice.

For future wipe down the top part so that old juice doesn't build up on the threading

Ok cool I'll try it tonight :D

Also try a rubber glove (Surgical or kitchen) to unscrew it. Has worked like a charm to unlock any atty of mine, actually use a glove to tighten mine so they dont come apart when screwing onto or off mods.

Yup I've had this issue. It can be very tricky to get loose but I eventually managed using dish washing gloves.

I now make sure not to over tighten the top cap, I don't want to go through that mission again.

Currently running my Bellus with a parallel 22g and 26g at 80w reading a 0.08 and its working perfect flavor and vapor production is on point image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Back