Best RTA?

Very subjective. You have the Cruis, Griffin, Gemini Camp, and then the Avocado, Aromamiser RDTA's and finally the more basic Toptank/subtank, Cubis with RBA. Not to forget the insanely complicated Moonshot.

If it came down to strictly RDA, I can not vote, as none I have tried has impressed me enough/more than the RDTA and RBA devices.

I never had the aromamiser but have tried a few rtas and somehow i find my crius and griffin these days to keep me well satisfied. Still have the billow v2 and the Zephyrus v2 but sadly tucked away in my vape draw.

Debate. Whats the latest and best rta available and pricing?

Hi @MoneymanVape
You ask a great question

As far as I can see, there is no easy simple answer

I agree with @WARMACHINE in that it is very subjective.
What you may think is the best one, someone else may not like

I think it depends on what type of vape you want - huge power, warm, hot, massive clouds
Or cooler, lower power
Dual coil, single coil
How much juice you want to end up using
Tightness or looseness of draw
Ease of build
Convenience features like topfill, juice flow control.

I certainly don't know the answers, but I think it depends on what type of vape you consider the best vape for you.

For lower power single coil vaping I like the Lemo1 and Subtank Mini
For middle power and a bit more air, I am enjoying the Crius V3.

But I have not tried them all, nowhere near ;-)

2016-04-18-13-01-33-1826695005.jpg
Had me a toot on one of these, Moradin RTA. Ceramic deck and huge juice slots thing is a flavor beast too. Want.
2016-04-18-13-01-29-203356628.jpg

Anything better than Crius/Griffin/Gemini for tight lung hits that's easy to build on? Looking at alternatives again!

Man... I am hunting an oldschool Griffin screw the top air flow. I got a Tsunami RDA... Geekvape FTW. I think I am a fan. Avo on order.
I have the Avocado. Love it. Problem is it's a fight between the Avocado and fishbone plus. Those girls fight it out every night.

Anything better than Crius/Griffin/Gemini for tight lung hits that's easy to build on? Looking at alternatives again!
Moradin RTA. The ceramic coated leak proof baby is a must have. Just follow the instructions and let it soak the juice before first use.

Who sells the Moradin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back