Best RTA?

You guys should try the ijoy Tornado. It does not have juice flow control but does not leak one bit when filled. Flavour is amazing. Loving it.
Check it out.

Moradin RTA. The ceramic coated leak proof baby is a must have. Just follow the instructions and let it soak the juice before first use.
What? I rewick, prime the cotton, close the juice flow fill get up and she is good to go.

Anything better than Crius/Griffin/Gemini for tight lung hits that's easy to build on? Looking at alternatives again!

Sorry I know this was posted quite a while ago. I've tried most of the better known RTA's out, but for tight flavorful lung hits I keep going back to the Aromamizer V1/2. Airflow lined up with vertical coils = nice dense flavorful vape with zero spitback.

Sorry I know this was posted quite a while ago. I've tried most of the better known RTA's out, but for tight flavorful lung hits I keep going back to the Aromamizer V1/2. Airflow lined up with vertical coils = nice dense flavorful vape with zero spitback.

Thanks :) Got a Billow V3 on the way, hopefully that'll work for me!

Is there anybody who got the new Billow V3.
I am very close to adding this 1 to my collection but need to hear from fellow vapers if its worth the while.

Back