Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! I have wanted an all-white Billet Box for a long time but have never managed to nail one or go through the hassle of shipping a BB to the UK. The Billet Box themselves released a white one but in such small quantities and I always missed the release. So what did I do? I bought a cheapish one and sent it to @Mauritz55 in JHB to convert it into a white one! And Bazinga!
BB White 01.jpg BB White 02.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! I have wanted an all-white Billet Box for a long time but have never managed to nail one or go through the hassle of shipping a BB to the UK. The Billet Box themselves released a white one but in such small quantities and I always missed the release. So what did I do? I bought a cheapish one and sent it to @Mauritz55 in JHB to convert it into a white one! And Bazinga!
View attachment 225410 View attachment 225411

Awesome idea, is this the blem you purchased a while ago uncle rob?

Some goodies for the Drag X that will be arriving tomorrow :party:

IMG_20210323_172621.png

View attachment 225410 View attachment 225411
Makes me want to dust off the BB’s again. Looking good!

Regards

Not been on the forum for a while, wow it is difficult to find authentic vape gear here in Bali. Found this awesome little 24mm MMK silver and C2MNT setup. Scratches my tube Mech itch. Also got a boatload of DIY stuff as the juice here is just way too sweet.

0A88C173-0B59-48AF-B0B4-CDB2746603DB.jpeg

Pulled the trigger and got myself a Gaur 21. What a monster, but what a beautiful monster! Fits perfectly in my hand though, so I have no complaints about the size, and it's surprisingly light! And wow, the battery life, thus far, seems amazing! Been using it since I got it this morning around 10am and I can scarcely see a dent in the battery life whereas by now my other mods would have been half already.

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-24 at 3.30.48 PM.jpeg

The Courier Guy had a very busy day in Sasolburg today :rofl:

IMG_20210324_172635.png

1st up some juice from @ivc_mixer . Café Latte all around (including a 12mg MTL version) and 3 new samples to test.

Then a new Drag X and 2 battery wraps from @Richio over at Blckvapour.

Also got a tank extension, some airflow pins and two spare tank sections for the Pioneer RTA and some more battery wraps from @JurgensSt at Inkd Vapour

IMG_20210324_173949.png

Last edited:

View attachment 225911

1st up some juice from @ivc_mixer . Café Latte all around (including a 12mg MTL version) and 3 new samples to test.

Also got a tank extension, some airflow pins and two spare tank sections for the Pioneer RTA and some more battery wraps fro Inkd Vapour

View attachment 225912
Someone has been busy..... Can you say Rabbit Hole!!!;)

View attachment 225911

Also got a tank extension, some airflow pins and two spare tank sections for the Pioneer RTA and some more battery wraps fro Inkd Vapour

View attachment 225912
When I see this, I see your arse poking out a hole and lots of digging! Welcome to the hole, we all float down here:rofl:

With the discovery of a juice or two that I like other than my 99% staple Red Pill, I have bought a few others to test! I have seen quite a bit of action on social media with Slick so I grabbed a bottle of their Strawberry Milk to test! Impressive packaging and a nice touch with the sealed ziplock bag.
VM Blck 1.jpg VM Blck 2.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Some sweetener to see if when I'm testing new juices whether a dash of sweetener will help juices... I also have a bottle of menthol for the same reason! Some more new juices to test that tickled my fancy from the description. 21700 carrier boxes and another 21700 added to get free shipping. :)
VM Blck 3.jpg VM Blck 4.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Some Waves from Cloud Flavour... @Paulie originally sent me 5 bottles a while back and slowly but surely I have been vaping it... it is a special juice in that it resets my taste buds for Red Pill. I have also taken to vaping it just because it's one of the juices I can vape more than a tank of!
VM Blck 5.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! I love surprises and also in the parcel from Cloud Vapour was a juice I hadn't seen before... Euphoria which is a Passion Fruit Ice Juice... I love passion fruit and I love ice... here is hoping it's another juice that I will like!
VM Cloud Flavour 1.jpg

Back