Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Just glad to help my fellow Vapers.. @Riaz i've got 1 Roll left then just the big spool with about 2km left on it.. i have to find more fishing line rolls or something to spool it on.
Do you have 28g by any chance?

Ah, some Mini power!

Yup :rock: now i don't have to wait for the charger to stop flashing (picked it up at a steal of a price from VapeCulture - well another forum member picked it up for me and i picked it up from Bhavz at "early lunchtime meet") hahaha

Mr @Chop007 is bringing me a nice carry case for the batteries tonight together with some more bottles, kanthal and some silica to try out :rock:

vape mail
uza7e5yh.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Seeing as this is the most popular thread I am hoping someone can help. A while back I saw a post about a guy that had printed questions and answers on a card that he kept in his wallet for when people asked him about vaping and ecigs and all. I have spend about an hour looking through the forum with no luck. Can anyone point me to it?

PS: sorry for the hijack!

Oh, that is bad - hang in there mate.
Im trying lol i think i was the most excited out our group buy so im not surprised mine was not packed hahaha damn you universe

Waiting in anticipation for your comments / Rob-style review on the Condensed Milk flavour.

Waiting in anticipation for your comments / Rob-style review on the Condensed Milk flavour.

Hehehe... I;'m supposed to wait for a few days for the Condensed Milk to steep... but I think I may try them tomorrow! I just have a few REO's to pack and ship tonight! Another group buy arrived today! :rock:

Hehehe... I;'m supposed to wait for a few days for the Condensed Milk to steep... but I think I may try them tomorrow! I just have a few REO's to pack and ship tonight! Another group buy arrived today! :rock:
Awesome @Rob Fisher, way to go with the Reo Group buys. Just a quick question, are all your goods always correct from Reosmods ? Mine was one of 5 that i brought in, but there was one Reo Grand, and a silver RM2 short in my package. I called Rob, he apologised and said he will send it out today. The reason i ask, is because my orders are always wrong, and i saw @Oupa's was wrong too. Although I must say that he sorts it out immediately.

So I was away from Jozi for 6 days...

Returned home to 3 vape mail packages :)

Subohm Vapor - Vanilla Mod!

2014-07-29 22.50.58.jpg
2014-07-29 22.51.27.jpg

2014-07-29 22.52.14.jpg

Second package - Fat Daddy Vapes - And my vaping donuts :)

2014-07-29 22.50.22.jpg
Fasttech :)

2014-07-29 22.53.05.jpg
2014-07-29 22.55.38.jpg

Awesome @Rob Fisher, way to go with the Reo Group buys. Just a quick question, are all your goods always correct from Reosmods ? Mine was one of 5 that i brought in, but there was one Reo Grand, and a silver RM2 short in my package. I called Rob, he apologised and said he will send it out today. The reason i ask, is because my orders are always wrong, and i saw @Oupa's was wrong too. Although I must say that he sorts it out immediately.

I've ordered 5 times and only once has the order been incorrect according to the invoice and that was 2 screws short!

Back