Calling all DIY'ers

OK are you telling me I now need to get Tiramisu as well.
YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME

Lol I share the sentiment! I thought with my last concentrate order I was done for the next year at least...I was so wrong! I guess it won't go to waste!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just read HIC's notes on Tiramisu........ ok ok I should have had it already.
I bow down to the masters.....

Last edited:
YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME

Lol I share the sentiment! I thought with my last concentrate order I was done for the next year at least...I was so wrong! I guess it won't go to waste!

Lol, can I join the club?:D And when you have to order PG or VG or bottles it is futile to resist the temptation to order a few concentrates.

@rogue zombie Flavorah's menthol is subtley cleaner tasting and has a little bit lighter a flavour than the TFA one. I'll dig around and see if I have a bottle spare. A couple days late but hey :) I've not tried many of the other menthol concentrates, but I have tried pretty much any mint I can get my hands / feet / tongue on.

@rogue zombie Flavorah's menthol is subtley cleaner tasting and has a little bit lighter a flavour than the TFA one. I'll dig around and see if I have a bottle spare. A couple days late but hey :) I've not tried many of the other menthol concentrates, but I have tried pretty much any mint I can get my hands / feet / tongue on.
Welcome back bud :)

After 2 week steep, I like it:

Chocolate Ice Cream Donut

CAP Chocolate Glazed Donut 6%
FA Joy 0.75%
INW Biscuit 1%
TFA Double Chocolate Clear 1%
TFA Vanilla Bean ICE Cream 3%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5%

Edit: notes say I dropped the Joy to 0.7 on v2.

70VG/30PG

Last edited:
Quick question I get a lemon taste from TFA fruit circles with milk why?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How can I get a more fruit loops taste? Should I mix it with Berry crunch?

How can I get a more fruit loops taste? Should I mix it with Berry crunch?

TFA Fruit Circles is very Lemon'y

Yes, mix with Berry Crunch.

Unfortunately that is the question - how to get it more like Fruit loops. There's tons of different recipes, that add Strawberry, Naartjie etc.

So it's a question of how you like it. I like it Lemon'y.

Wow... I love HIC'S Tiramisu and Nonna http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/199816/

Another stunner from HIC
EOLqYqY.jpg

TFA Fruit Circles is very Lemon'y

Yes, mix with Berry Crunch.

Unfortunately that is the question - how to get it more like Fruit loops. There's tons of different recipes, that add Strawberry, Naartjie etc.

So it's a question of how you like it. I like it Lemon'y.

I heard normal fruit circles is lemony but with milk it isn't but it is any other recommendations on a fruit circles make I. E CAP or one of the others that is closer to fruit loops?

I heard normal fruit circles is lemony but with milk it isn't but it is any other recommendations on a fruit circles make I. E CAP or one of the others that is closer to fruit loops?

I haven't tried any other as I'm not big on breakfast stuff. But I've heard people say they believe Looper has FW Fruit rings in it. Maybe give that one a go. But I can't confirm.

I haven't tried any other as I'm not big on breakfast stuff. But I've heard people say they believe Looper has FW Fruit rings in it. Maybe give that one a go. But I can't confirm.
Mixed this tonight. I must say mixed some fruit circles with Berry crunch and it's much better

Mixed the following today:

50ml Milkman Clone
50ml Strawberry Cheesecake
10ml Blackberry Yogurt
50ml @Grant Vanilla Custard
10ml Sparkling Apple Peach Wine
50ml Mustard Milk
10ml Mint Candy
20ml Peanutela

I didn't take a picture.

Good night everyone. Stay warm.

Hello guys

Can anyone recommend me a nice peanut butter clone?

Currently having great success with CAP glazed donuts. Whats your guys thoughts on it?

Hello guys

Can anyone recommend me a nice peanut butter clone?

Currently having great success with CAP glazed donuts. Whats your guys thoughts on it?
I haven't tried this myself but it does look really good:

http://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/18/blackout/

TFA Peanut Butter 8%
TFA Bavarian Cream 2%
TFA Graham Cracker 3%
TFA Brown Sugar Extra 1%
FW Hazelnut 1%
FA Caramel 1%
FA Torrone 0.25%

Back