Calling all DIY'ers

That's high even for TFA imo.

Let's just reconsider this, just in terms of sweetness

First up

6% Marshmallow. Commonly used as a mouthfeel + sweetener additive. Starts imparting flavour noticeably from around 2%.

3% Bavarian Cream. The sweetest of the creams IMO, obvious maple syrup notes with more of a sweetness than a creaminess.

3% Sweetener on it's own is already a bit... enthusiastic or overzealous, whichever you prefer.

2% Meringue, while it's very cooked and has a really good authentic flavour, is still pretty sweet.

I can't imagine pairing that with anything and it being something besides a sweet mess. Just because a recipe has been posted on a website, doesn't mean it's any good.

Let's just reconsider this, just in terms of sweetness

First up

6% Marshmallow. Commonly used as a mouthfeel + sweetener additive. Starts imparting flavour noticeably from around 2%.

3% Bavarian Cream. The sweetest of the creams IMO, obvious maple syrup notes with more of a sweetness than a creaminess.

3% Sweetener on it's own is already a bit... enthusiastic or overzealous, whichever you prefer.

2% Meringue, while it's very cooked and has a really good authentic flavour, is still pretty sweet.

I can't imagine pairing that with anything and it being something besides a sweet mess. Just because a recipe has been posted on a website, doesn't mean it's any good.

Nicely broken down.. 100% agree but too lazy to type all that ;-)

Ill make that recipe

1% Meringue
4% marshmallow
5% Custard
1.5% Bavarian Cream
6% rice Crunchies
1% EM
1% Sweetner

I just drop everything from that recipe and vape 4% Rice crunchies neat :)
Love that stuff.

Dr Pepper (Recipe released)

"Quote"
hey guys, we are making some changes to the flavor line up and adding new ones and some have gone away.
This has been the most requested " think you can hook me up with the recipe?" lol. So since its gone and not coming back I figured why not , you can make it your own with whatever little neat twist you want but if your looking for a Dr Pepper vape there is no better starting place than this :)

0.5% FA Almond
1% FA Black Cherry
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Caramel
2% FA Cola
0.5% FA marzipan

Which juice co. dropped this recipe? Do you know?

I will def be ordering these flavours, sounds to good to pass up :)

Quick question, which is the best pineapple to use? Looking for a fresh burst pineapple flavour

Hey guys, I'm wondering if any of you can help me or point me to a good recipe.

I'm trying to make a nice thick Banana Milkshake juice. So far I've come up with this :

CAP VBIC 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
INW Biscuit 0.2%
TFA Ripe Banana 2%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5%

Its not a terrible vape but its not there yet either.

Thanks

I'm trying to make a nice thick Banana Milkshake juice. So far I've come up with this :

CAP VBIC 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
INW Biscuit 0.2%
TFA Ripe Banana 2%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5%

Thanks
Have u let it steep?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

CAP VBIC 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
INW Biscuit 0.2%
TFA Ripe Banana 2%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5%

Thanks
Maybe try add some marshmallow or cotton candy. They tend to make fruit concentrates "pop" for me and rounds off flavours.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Only one I've had is TFA Pineapple, which was really good.

But I believe it is now HAZMAT

Yea i only tried tfa as well, heard golden pineapple is very nice. So i wanna make sure b4 i order, ordered flavours to many times and i end up not liking them...

Maybe try add some marshmallow or cotton candy. They tend to make fruit concentrates "pop" for me and rounds off flavours.

Was about to suggest the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAP VBIC 3%
TFA Bavarian Cream 3%
INW Biscuit 0.2%
TFA Ripe Banana 2%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 1.5%

Thanks

swap the cap vbic for tfa, more mouthfeel, unless you're one of the TFA "pepper tasters" like I am.
You should get a thicker, creamier vape out of the recipe below.

Try this:

TFA VBIC 3%
FA Fresh Cream 1% (or bavarian 1%)
TFA Banana Cream 2%
FA Banana 1%
TFA Ripe Banana 1%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 3%

Do you guys have any recommendations for a decent apple pie? Not a huge fan of cinnamon though.

Made a Gambit clone but the recipes percentages were far too high so had to VG/PG it out. It is currently steeping.

Looking for something else to try though. Thanks

Do you guys have any recommendations for a decent apple pie? Not a huge fan of cinnamon though.

Made a Gambit clone but the recipes percentages were far too high so had to VG/PG it out. It is currently steeping.

Looking for something else to try though. Thanks

This is great, just leave out the cinnamon, although that particular cinnamon is far superior to the usual suspects. I like the "improved version" most.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/3gjxcs/awesome_apple_pie_recipe/

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback and its only been an overnight steep but i can tell a steep isnt gna get it where it needs to be

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

My favorite fruit flavors are all Flavourart (FA)

Back