Calling all DIY'ers

Lol... oh wait, I see its FW Sweet Cream. Ignore my comment

I once had a Custard with 4% TFA Sweet Cream, and all I tasted was chemicals. I thought it was in need of a steep, but 2 months later... not good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lol... oh wait, I see its FW Sweet Cream. Ignore my comment

I once had a Custard with 4% TFA Sweet Cream, and all I tasted was chemicals. I thought it was in need of a steep, but 2 months later... not good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@rogue zombie try it exactly as is. Or, at least, read the comments on this recipe (188 of them!). It's amazing. I asked @Richio to bring in the FW sweet cream and Butter Pecan for that purpose. Beeeg batch ahead.

@rogue zombie try it exactly as is. Or, at least, read the comments on this recipe (188 of them!). It's amazing. I asked @Richio to bring in the FW sweet cream and Butter Pecan for that purpose. Beeeg batch ahead.

Ye I think I will give it a go. Thank you.

I love Pecan! So I'm sure a Creamy Pecan juice would be up my ally

I saw, very good rating on there. I am so tempted. See Valley Vapour has all the FW flavours bar the Sweet Cream. Thanks for posting.
EDIT: Who is Wayne?

I saw, very good rating on there. I am so tempted. See Valley Vapour has all the FW flavours bar the Sweet Cream. Thanks for posting.
EDIT: Who is Wayne?

You won't regret it. Pulled it from the dungeon this morning and have killed 20ml already.

Not sure if I can ask this here, but have anyone tried cloning or making a variation of Fetch from Wiener? I buy it all the time but it really is getting expensive esp if I almost finish the bottle in 1 day :p

Thanks !! Any suggestions ?

You can't go wrong with either www.valleyvapour.co.za www.blckvapour.co.za

Not sure if I can ask this here, but have anyone tried cloning or making a variation of Fetch from Wiener? I buy it all the time but it really is getting expensive esp if I almost finish the bottle in 1 day :p

Lol I've never had it. So I cant help.

@kyle_redbull Fetch - "Papaya with notes of plum and other refreshing fruits, go ahead fetch some more!"

Not sure if any of you have tried (ELR) Alisa's Bust-a-Nut but it is glorious. Rich, creamy and silky nut. I didn't use the sucralose and I don't think it needs it. It's up there with the best of Wayne's stuff.

Bust-a-Nut
Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (FW) 3
Butter Pecan (FW) 4
Hazelnut (FW) 7
Sweet Cream (FW) 5
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 1

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

No man. I just ordered 50 flavours from Valley Vapour and I did not include Butter Pecan

Ordered some ingredients for Bronuts last night. Going to play with it as a base for some ideas I have. Soon as my renovations are done, I'll get to mixing and share if anything good pops up.

So I'm sick as a dog atm, and remember somebody once said to just vape pure PG, or PG + Menthol....

But c'mon. We've a creative, experienced DIY community here. Pure PG? Bah! That's for the unenlightened plebs out there! Stop vaping and just drink medicine? OMG whatever YOLO Lol.

Rather

Vapable Med-Lemon
3% Lemon Sicily (FA)
1% Koolada (TFA)
1% Menthol
3% Black Cherry (Any)
8% L-ascorbic acid (NED)
1% Caffeine (NED)
4% Paracetamol (NED)
2% Ampicillin (NED)
1% Any Tetracycline (NED)
(Optional) 20% benzoylmethylecgonine (NED)

NED = Naturally extracted Drug.

I don't have all the ingredients, so any idiot gullible loser friend out there want to try making some? I bet its gooood!

So I'm sick as a dog atm, and remember somebody once said to just vape pure PG, or PG + Menthol....

But c'mon. We've a creative, experienced DIY community here. Pure PG? Bah! That's for the unenlightened plebs out there! Stop vaping and just drink medicine? OMG whatever YOLO Lol.

Rather

Vapable Med-Lemon
3% Lemon Sicily (FA)
1% Koolada (TFA)
1% Menthol
3% Black Cherry (Any)
8% L-ascorbic acid (NED)
1% Caffeine (NED)
4% Paracetamol (NED)
2% Ampicillin (NED)

I don't have all the ingredients, so any idiot gullible loser friend out there want to try making some? I bet its gooood!

Here's Dr. Hardwick's flu vaping prescription:

0% flavour
0% nicotine
Mix at 0/0 VG/PG

:eek:

Here's Dr. Hardwick's flu vaping prescription:

0% flavour
0% nicotine
Mix at 0/0 VG/PG

:eek:

Thanks - exactly what I needed. I just happen to have some of that exact recipe already mixed in a dodgy old bottle in my car boot. Been steeping decently for a few months now, so will give it a shot.

Rather

Vapable Med-Lemon
3% Lemon Sicily (FA)
1% Koolada (TFA)
1% Menthol
3% Black Cherry (Any)
8% L-ascorbic acid (NED)
1% Caffeine (NED)
4% Paracetamol (NED)
2% Ampicillin (NED)

Lets just say that'll taste like shit if you vape it ;) I can hook you up with some of Dr Mike's Mega Vicks Mix that'll probably be more effective than that though!!!

Back