Calling all DIY'ers

@Andre I tried the Raspberry Eton mess recipe you found. I subbed one ingredient; can't recall just now. I also added TFA Sweet Raspberry at 2% along with the INW Raspberry. Not bad after a 2 week steep. I certainly prefer the INW raspberry to the TFA, but together they gel together quite well. @Ernest, Have you tried the INW yet? I remember you saying you want to give it a shot.

I tweaked my Chai...

Caranilla Spicy Chai

INW Shisha Chai 1.4%
FA Fresh Cream 0.75%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 0.5%
FA Caramel 0.5%

I like how the Caramel plays off the spice. Very nice.

How do I get into this DIY business?
And does it work out cheaper?
DIY definitely works out cheaper. Valley Vapour and blckvapour can supply you with all the ingredients and kit you need to get started.

Best piece of advice I can share is, looknow around for recipes for juices you like then buy the concentrates that those juices require. Don't buy a flavour simply because the blurb sounded nice. Rather buy because it's part of a recipe.
I have quite a few concentrates I won't use again because as a single mix they aren't that great and they aren't in any recipes I like so they gathering dust right now.
In fact only concentrates I'm using are the ones I bought from blckvapour and Valley Vapour lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DIY definitely works out cheaper. Valley Vapour and blckvapour can supply you with all the ingredients and kit you need to get started.

Best piece of advice I can share is, looknow around for recipes for juices you like then buy the concentrates that those juices require. Don't buy a flavour simply because the blurb sounded nice. Rather buy because it's part of a recipe.
I have quite a few concentrates I won't use again because as a single mix they aren't that great and they aren't in any recipes I like so they gathering dust right now.
In fact only concentrates I'm using are the ones I bought from blckvapour and Valley Vapour lol

Thanks for the advice

Yo guys there are two flavours I'm trying to replicate sucker punch by suicide bunny and ice cream doughnuts bedrock. If any of you have any idea how will you please help me out

e9802758db17869246ea9b0c01bc637a.jpg

@JoeBlowsClouds
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anyhooo any of you fellas want to flog some juice off ORIGINAL recipes you rate as good hit me up.... buying all the concentrates to mix everything that looks interesting will kill me lol.

Hey peeps,i dnt know if this has been discussed already but did anyone try the Rhodolite recipe from diyordye?

Hey peeps,i dnt know if this has been discussed already but did anyone try the Rhodolite recipe from diyordye?

I have yes, I'm on the 4th 100ml bottle already :O:O:O:O

I mix it with a scale. If I remember right its 0.5%? The commonly found AP (from TFA) is already diluted, so you can treat it like any other concentrate

I mix it with a scale. If I remember right its 0.5%? The commonly found AP (from TFA) is already diluted, so you can treat it like any other concentrate

I mix with a scale too so I also use 0.5ml or 0.5g

Flu keeping me inactive. Cannot taste much, but can still mix. Productive morning. @Slick reminded me that I have not yet mixed Rhodonite.

Eytn5gS.jpg

Yes, correct for 100 ml, but not for less than that. For 30 ml it will be 0.15 ml or 0.15 gram. The important number is 0.5 %
Hi @Andre , I just want to get some clarification regarding weigh/volume. Do I understand this correctly that 1ml = 1g ? I want to start mixing by weight.

Thanks in advance.

I have a question that has been bothering me for a while. I have searched and not really had any solid answers. Maybe you guys can help.

Mixing.......
I don't believe in the frothing type mixing but rather a good shake or even better still a nice gentle rotary mix.
Frothing I believe does mess with the nic and just aerates everything too much.

Steeping......
Leave the juice for a week or so and give it a shake everyday. (besides all the warm water, ultrasonic etc methods)

So my question is what would happen if the juice is continuously mixed for that steep period, in the bottle, cap on, slowly, no aggressive shaking, just slowly going around.
Would it decrease the steep time?
Or does it just save you from remembering to shake them everyday?:)

Back