Calling all DIY'ers

Seeing as VV doesn't have stock of all the ingredients, I was wondering if one of the diy guys with stock might mix up a 100ml Rhodonite for me? For a small fee and shipping of course.

Would have offered but I just checked and I am short Torrone.

This is not Torus, but I bet it will be outstanding donut

Bombies unreleased

Deputy, a Raspberry Donut

4% CAP Glazed Doughnut
4% CAP Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
2% TFA Frosted Donut
2% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
0.50% FA Joy
2% CAP Cake Batter
1.50% CAP Raspberry v2
0.30% FA Lemon Sicily
0.50% TFA Marshmallow

So drop the Raspberry and Lemon, add Strawberry, and I'm sure you'll have an amazing donut

So looking at buying the following concentrates what can I make with them.

Fuji Apple
Berry Crunch
Fruit circles with milk
Vanilla Custard not sure which make is best
Sweet cream
Dragon Fruit
RY4D
Litchi
Menthol
Caramel Candy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ordered some stuff from VV, AGAIN :D Going to try a d sub INW apple, FA Vienna creamand INW Biscuit into the rhodonite recipe to make something vapeable.

So looking at buying the following concentrates what can I make with them.

Fuji Apple
Berry Crunch
Fruit circles with milk
Vanilla Custard not sure which make is best
Sweet cream
Dragon Fruit
RY4D
Litchi
Menthol
Caramel Candy

If you register on www.e-liquid-recipes.com, you can enter all the concentrates you have or want to buy. Then just click on "What can I make" and it will give you all the recipes with those concentrates. On that page click on "Ratings" to order the recipes from most to least rated.

XNf5F2x.jpg

Thanx @Greyz
This is not Torus, but I bet it will be outstanding donut

Bombies unreleased

Deputy, a Raspberry Donut

4% CAP Glazed Doughnut
4% CAP Chocolate Glazed Doughnut
2% TFA Frosted Donut
2% CAP Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
0.50% FA Joy
2% CAP Cake Batter
1.50% CAP Raspberry v2
0.30% FA Lemon Sicily
0.50% TFA Marshmallow

So drop the Raspberry and Lemon, add Strawberry, and I'm sure you'll have an amazing donut

zombi

Thanx for recipe ,I'll try it out and let you know..

Problem with deputy is finding cap cake batter though. Highly unavailable in SA. You could try subbing yellow cake instead.

Have anybody tried clyrolinx concentrates? I am very tempting to give them a try!! Their prices looks awesome!!

Yes I use them, cant complain, the biggest problem I have is following another recipe trying to get the percentages right.
I must admit though that I am not a seasoned DIYer but I reckon I have saved a small fortune on concentrates using Clyrolinx.
Their concentrates are quite strong I generally use about half of what a "known" concentrate would be.
I am a tobacco fan and my son likes the fruity stuff. He seems happy with the "very simple" fruity mixes I make for him.
Their tobacco is quite nutty and took me a while to realise that adding Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA) was just not working.

Anyway, just my two cents worth

Is there a difference between oxidised nicotine and clear nicotine? I've seen nude nicotine has an Armor range which eliminates nic oxidation almost completely by using a luer slip syringe and self closes upon removal of the syringe. Why is it bad to have nicotine which has a color to it. Mines is clear but I see a lot of guys complaining about their nicotine having a color to it or their juices having a color to it.

If you register on www.e-liquid-recipes.com, you can enter all the concentrates you have or want to buy. Then just click on "What can I make" and it will give you all the recipes with those concentrates. On that page click on "Ratings" to order the recipes from most to least rated.

XNf5F2x.jpg
@Andre if I knew this long ago I wouldn't have asked here. Thanks for the help man

I see clyrolinx have some new flavours.

Brandy
Cinnamon Fireball
Dragon Fruit
Fig Jam
Iron Brew
Jagermeister :):):)
Naartjie
PawPaw
Pommegranate
Vodka

And more.
going to have to give this Jagermeister a go.....

I see clyrolinx have some new flavours.

Brandy
Cinnamon Fireball
Dragon Fruit
Fig Jam
Iron Brew
Jagermeister :):):)
Naartjie
PawPaw
Pommegranate
Vodka

And more.
going to have to give this Jagermeister a go.....

Make us a Jager Bomb @GregF
Jagermeister and Red Bull !

@kyle_redbull , check this out

@Silver me likes lol might be so difficult if I remember @Richio said acai by itself tastes like twisps Redbull flavour so that and the jagie together Jager bombs for everyone lol

Actually thats not a bad idea.
they do have Red Energy as well.
time to play.........

@Silver me likes lol might be so difficult if I remember @Richio said acai by itself tastes like twisps Redbull flavour so that and the jagie together Jager bombs for everyone lol

Interesting, thanks
A long while back i remember trying to find another ready made juice that tasted like Twisp's Rebel (Redbull flavour).
At the time no other "energy drink" flavoured juice came close. Twisp nailed that one.

If you say Richio said Acai tastes like it I am very interested in this. I used to love that Twisp Rebel. With a bit of their polar mint. Hmm...

Interesting, thanks
A long while back i remember trying to find another ready made juice that tasted like Twisp's Rebel (Redbull flavour).
At the time no other "energy drink" flavoured juice came close. Twisp nailed that one.

If you say Richio said Acai tastes like it I am very interested in this. I used to love that Twisp Rebel. With a bit of their polar mint. Hmm...
Yeah also loved rebel or Redbull and with menthol it's great too

Interesting, thanks

532c70e19b4b0685bdc17360a2a693ef.jpg

Gents which sweet cream is better FW, CAP or TFA

Gents which sweet cream is better FW, CAP or TFA

I always just use Cap sweet cream... but its mostly just force of habit, never tried the others.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back