Calling all DIY'ers

Vaping this one as we speak. Awesome juice.

Not a huge fan our sour(not the additive, most things sour) but will have the ingredients for it shortly and will definitely give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a huge fan our sour(not the additive, most things sour) but will have the ingredients for it shortly and will definitely give it a shot.

Not sour/tart at all, it is a dessert juice. You can certainly taste the lemon, but not a tart sensation. You could of course do Orange or Mandarin + brandy in stead of the lemon, as he suggests. The Nougat taste is real.

How/when should you use MTS Vape Wizard? What does it do?
Flavour Art says:

"You can make it magic !! MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth, and it is a major breakthrough in taste technology for PV users. Based on our thorough understanding of taste mechanisms, we have developed a product which we believe will increase the pleasure of your vaping experience. MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and depth to any e-liquid. It can be used on its own, blended with tobacco flavours, or with any other flavour of your choice. There are no limitations as to its versatility. Make your vapour fuller and richer.. Let MTS Vape Wizard work its magic for you! Suggested dosage 0,5-2% Additional notes on Vape Wizard. we developed it starting from a food flavor that delivers aged, woody and slightly smoky notes. The original flavor was formulated to improve mouthfeel and body, especially for liquid foods and some type of drinks. As it worked well in foodstuff, we decided to make a vape version of it. Then we combined it with Magic Mask ( see its features ), which works on tongue receptor and soften the acid perception. So when we tasted and tested VW, we noticed that theory was right and it delivered its promises. It does not influence the vapour properties, nor boost the steam in any way. It works as a food flavor and the substances we used, when used at subtle level, delivers the full and bodied sensation. It is a very delicate flavor, and its action is on perception inside the mouth. It should be used in combination with other flavor from 0.2 up to 1% max. It tends to lower high notes and boost the background notes. It is a complimentary flavor and should not vaped as such, due to the fact it has an indistinct taste. Its main goal is to round off other flavors. " -Flavour Art Italy

Tried Colosseum from World Wonders ages ago, very good and it tastes legit, just like the peppermint crisp tarts from ST. Elmo's.

Looking at the recipe though, I don't think it will give that flavour profile, although this is from a noob perspective and I have never tried some of those concentrates?

I would guess something along the lines of:
Peppermint
Cap VC
TFA Caramel
TFA cheesecake Graham Crust
And maybe a cream, possibly Bavarian or Sweet?

Make us a Jager Bomb @GregF
Jagermeister and Red Bull !

@kyle_redbull , check this out

Well I did make it
Jagermeister - 2%
Red Energy - 4%

Clyrolinx flavours
Taste like a Jager Bomb. The Jagermeister is a bit strong. Maybe a steep would help but I would probably make the Jagermeister 1% next time.

I did also make a Vodka and Red Energy
Vodka - 1%
Red Energy - 4%
This wasn't bad at all.

Well I did make it
Jagermeister - 2%
Red Energy - 4%

Clyrolinx flavours
Taste like a Jager Bomb. The Jagermeister is a bit strong. Maybe a steep would help but I would probably make the Jagermeister 1% next time.

I did also make a Vodka and Red Energy
Vodka - 1%
Red Energy - 4%
This wasn't bad at all.
Sounds interesting give some feedback after the steep.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Would coconut makes this into a bit of a creamy Pina colada vape? @Viper_SA

I've only worked with TFA and FA coconut. TFA coconut was rubbish to me and tasted like nothing at all. The FA coconut is very authentic to my taste buds, but quite strong. I use it between 1-3%, but 2% and lower in a mix, otherwise it tends to take over, especially after a steep. I did see now while browsing that FA (I think) has a coconut cream cake or something like that. Might be worth looking into. I just use cocnut with raspberry to make a fruity morning vape, simple to make. I've never had an actual pina-colada, and the pina colada juice I once tasted from Skyblue tasted like plain VG to me :rolleyes: I think my taste receptors are a bit challenged, because discussing tobacco juices with @Andre makes me feel like the unwashed masses :D
He picks up fruit flavors and different profiles, I just get "nice" or "yuck".

I've only worked with TFA and FA coconut. TFA coconut was rubbish to me and tasted like nothing at all. The FA coconut is very authentic to my taste buds, but quite strong. I use it between 1-3%, but 2% and lower in a mix, otherwise it tends to take over, especially after a steep. I did see now while browsing that FA (I think) has a coconut cream cake or something like that. Might be worth looking into. I just use cocnut with raspberry to make a fruity morning vape, simple to make. I've never had an actual pina-colada, and the pina colada juice I once tasted from Skyblue tasted like plain VG to me :rolleyes: I think my taste receptors are a bit challenged, because discussing tobacco juices with @Andre makes me feel like the unwashed masses :D
He picks up fruit flavors and different profiles, I just get "nice" or "yuck".
I will never use any TFA Coconut after tasting FA Coconut, recently.

I don't like subbing, but that's the one flavour I will sub any recipe with TFA Coconut for FA.

I'm thinking of giving Tiger Blood another go. If it was good with TFA Coconut, I reckon it would be amazing with FA Coconut

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I will never use any TFA Coconut after tasting FA Coconut, recently.

I don't like subbing, but that's the one flavour I will sub any recipe with TFA Coconut for FA.

I'm thinking of giving Tiger Blood another go. If it was good with TFA Coconut, I reckon it would be amazing with FA Coconut

Thanks bud this helps what is Tigers blood?

It's Strawberry, Watermelon and Coconut. It's an old recipe, but good.

Will u share ur recipe once u have perfected it please bud. Tried candy watermelon and it wasn't too lekka

Hi Guys

I have the following Vapour mountain concentrates can you maybe recommend some recipes. (i love fruit flavours that why i only have these) please suggest me with some combenations.

Grape
Mango
Litchi
Blackcurrant
Ethyl maltol ( cotton candy)
Passion fruit

i have tried them all individually and they were great!!

Will u share ur recipe once u have perfected it please bud. Tried candy watermelon and it wasn't too lekka

Ye will do. I think it used normal TFA Watermelon which wasn't the greatest, so I'm going to look at other Watermelons

Ye will do. I think it used normal TFA Watermelon which wasn't the greatest, so I'm going to look at other Watermelons

I used tfa too and didnt like it

Hi Guys

I have the following Vapour mountain concentrates can you maybe recommend some recipes. (i love fruit flavours that why i only have these) please suggest me with some combenations.

Grape
Mango
Litchi
Blackcurrant
Ethyl maltol ( cotton candy)
Passion fruit

i have tried them all individually and they were great!!
I would say mango and litchi together. Passion fruit and litchi. Grape blackcurrant

I would say mango and litchi together. Passion fruit and litchi. Grape blackcurrant

Thanks !! Ill start mixing tonight !! One question on steeping ! I heard alot of people saying that you dont need to steep fruit flavours or you only need to steep them for a few days!! Do i need steeping or could i just vape right away?

Not really many recipes that look good on e-liquid-recipes that I can make with my stash. Any suggestions from the more prominent members?

Stash.PNG

Thanks !! Ill start mixing tonight !! One question on steeping ! I heard alot of people saying that you dont need to steep fruit flavours or you only need to steep them for a few days!! Do i need steeping or could i just vape right away?
Yeah mostly they shake and vape. Some fruits will get better flavour after 3 to 5 days others will fade off sometimes the 3-5 day steep helps the harsher fruit flavours

Not really many recipes that look good on e-liquid-recipes that I can make with my stash. Any suggestions from the more prominent members?

View attachment 58199

Guessing you have made all the obvious combinations out of that stash? Also intrigued to see what some of the mix masters come up with

Back