Calling all DIY'ers

I am here to tell you... we are all worth nothing. Met a cat a few weeks ago... and... and... his Chocolate Cake Batter... wowowowow... so realistic it is like licking the bowl. Mint candy that tastes just like Endearmints. And then some. I think I just met the Da Vinci of e-liquid. My mind is blown. Phillip Rocke take a hike. Torus? Seems like a joke now. How he does it I dont know. But I stand in awe. I want to help him go commercial.

South African DIY scene is badass. Force to be reckoned with.

Was playing around and made this. Friggin insane combo

Screenshot_2016-06-03-15-27-36.png

Last edited:
All tfa I had FW watermelon candy and I enjoyed it. Wouldn't think that banana and watermelon would be good together

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Neither did I, had some small leftovers and gave it a shot. Shake and vape was awesome

DIY signs that winter is here:

Your bottle of sucralose is full of crystals o_O

DIY signs that winter is here:

Your bottle of sucralose is full of crystals o_O
breaking-bad-die-besten-72440_big.jpg

Ok so im stuck with a couple flavours I just cant get right...

Kiwi double
Greek yogurt
Harvest berry
Double apple
Green apple

Tried alles and cannot get them to gel, always tastes like shait...

Any help would be awesome

Looks interesting, won't be able to get the Nana Ripe to try out unfortunately since it is now a terrorist concentrate and on the no-fly list. Use yours sparingly.
I got like 3ml left :(

Think we should hire a private plane or ship to bring us the flavours we cannot get anymore ;)

Sad how some of the best flavours are now just like "poof" gone...

OMG!!! I just hit Black GOLD. My new licorice mix tastes just like those black balls sweets. Loving it

OMG!!! I just hit Black GOLD. My new licorice mix tastes just like those black balls sweets. Loving it
This sounds interesting do u mind sharing? Love those they called them nigg$* balls if I remember

I mixed up a Mustard Milk remix and it's nom after a good shake
3% Marshmallow
6% Strawberry Ripe
8% VBIC

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This sounds interesting do u mind sharing? Love those they called them nigg$* balls if I remember

Yes those ones. I will share tomorrow morning when I can get the exact % on my pc.

Back