Calling all DIY'ers

Mine

Attachments

• e-Liquid Calculator -- My flavor stash.pdf
    43.6 KB · Views: 30
nice collection method. i will refrain from posring mine. if for no other reason just because my program doesnt compile one for me and i couldn't care to type that list up.

Is there a watsapp DIY'ers group?

FA bread crust, anyone have any recommendations?

Did a little reading and it seems it is hell of a strong. My DIY box has a very strong smell after my last order, thought it was the AP but it appears to be the bread crust that gives off such a strong smell?

Had visions of a bread and butter pudding when I ordered it, not so sure now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning all I have some great pricing on syringes and high gauge needles, Im talking like 100 ,,,1ml for something like R59.. prices like that . Beakers as well gloves cheap ...
Email me on ryanmarc.liversage@gmail.com
put a order together and ill get back to you , just hoping this will help... nothing for sale as yet...Im just offering the help if any one needs...

Morning all I have some great pricing on syringes and high gauge needles, Im talking like 100 ,,,1ml for something like R59.. prices like that . Beakers as well gloves cheap ...
put a order together and ill get back to you , just hoping this will help... nothing for sale as yet...Im just offering the help if any one needs...
I'm interested in some beakers . Will drop you a mail soon as I get a chance

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I would also like some beakers. What can you get and at what price?
Thanks for the offer.

Has anyone worked with the FW Caffeine that Blckvapour sells? I ordered some, but the descriptions makes my head spin.

Well this sucks. Received new concentrates today, but have a massive flu. No experimenting :(

It's been almost a week and nobody is mixing anything?
I know, you are all watching the VapeCon Specials thread. :WINKINGFACE:

I can share something quite lekker but I don't know if I'm allowed since it's quite close to a local e-juice.

I can share something quite lekker but I don't know if I'm allowed since it's quite close to a local e-juice.

Share away mate. Everyone has cloned a juice somewhere down the line. A clone is a clone, of any juice. Makes no difference if it's international or local.

Okay so my idea for this is to make one of those litchi/lychee ice lollies from when I was a kid. Those that break in two.

FA Kiwi - 4%
FA White Grape - 1.5%
CAP Sweet Lychee - 3%
CAP Sweet Strawberry - 3%
FA Dragon Fruit - 1%
TFA Koolada 0.5%

Just waiting on my next order to try some cactus in there or pear maybe.
This is still experimental but vapable after a few days of steeping

Last edited:
It's about time I spread some love on this thread. This took me quite a while to perfect a few months ago but it was well worth the effort.

Vanilla Mint Ice Cream

TFA Spearmint - 0.18%
FA Vanilla Classic - 2%
FA Vanilla Bourbon - 0.25%
TFA Vanillin 10 - 0.75%
FA Vienna Cream - 2%
FA Fresh Cream - 1%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream - 3%
TFA Vanilla Cupcake - 2%
TFA Vanilla Swirl - 3%

Enjoy!

Has anyone here ever ordered concentrates from abroad? I just ordered up 100ml of CAP Vanilla Custard v1, Sugar Cookie v1 and New York CC v1 and a DIYORDIE premix.
I'm a little worried the concetrates will get bounced at customs :(
100ml orders.PNG

Has anyone here ever ordered concentrates from abroad? I just ordered up 100ml of CAP Vanilla Custard v1, Sugar Cookie v1 and New York CC v1 and a DIYORDIE premix.
I'm a little worried the concetrates will get bounced at customs :(
View attachment 64159

It will depend on the packaging - if there's no warning label on it like capella puts on their bottles, it'll probably get through. Just pop chef's support an email and find out.

It will depend on the packaging - if there's no warning label on it like capella puts on their bottles, it'll probably get through.

Thanks I'm praying there is no warning on the bottles. Those 3x 100ml bottles are ejuice gold in these parts :D

Thanks I'm praying there is no warning on the bottles. Those 3x 100ml bottles are ejuice gold in these parts :D

Haha well it's just the sugar cookie, the others are readily available locally, no?

Interestingly no one is freaking out at local flavour vendors over the price differential between 100ml vanilla custard from the UK vs locally.. just saying… :rolleyes:

Haha well it's just the sugar cookie, the others are readily available locally, no?

Interestingly no one is freaking out at local flavour vendors over the price differential between 100ml vanilla custard from the UK vs locally.. just saying… :rolleyes:

I couldn't find the Sugar Cookie v1 and NYCC v1 but then again I only shop with Blckvapour these days so it's very possible I missed it at another vendor.
No one is freaking out, yet LOL. When they see that 100ml here is +-R430 they just might :--P

Back