Calling all DIY'ers

Might get shot for asking this...but...

Anyone have a recipe for the Trinity juice? as per vape cartel on the bottle add to buy it it states that its Kiwi, White Grape and strawberries.

Probably has more to it than that, Dont have to be exact but just loving the taste and will probably try mixing those flavors together to see how it comes out.

havent vaped premium juice in months but this morning i forgot my juice at home and got some of this trinity from a colleague and its really nice.

Compared to my DIY juices, im happy to see that my recipes arent too far off from premium juice quality :)

Anyways, if someone has a similar recipe i can start off with that would be great, if not then this afternoon ill go buy those three concentrates and start working my way to a similar flavor.

PS. Dont really want to clone it, just want a similar tasting juice.

If im out of place, just say so and ill ask for forgiveness hahaha
Not out of place at all. Commercial juice makers should be flattered and proud if someone want to do his/her interpretation of a juice of theirs. Most are, actually. Unfortunately, I have not seen anything like that on here so far (or I have missed it), but maybe some DIYers have tried and will respond.

Well lets hope someone has something similar atleast hahaha because its really nice!

So smooth and tastes like passion fruit! could really use it as a ADV every day! lol

Guys i need help please

Mixed this

Capture.JPG

And the strawberry just disappear

Shake and vape .. nothing

Steeping some time .. nothing

What am i missing?

Guys i need help please

Mixed this

View attachment 71718

And the strawberry just disappear

Shake and vape .. nothing

Steeping some time .. nothing

What am i missing?

Way too much strawberry - too much and it can mute.
Try 3% ripe, 2% sweet strawb, leave out the taffy.
Also possible you're one of the many people who battle to taste strawberry?

Hi VAPE FAM...

me and the homies mixing up some deserts... Using TFA concentrates... Loving the end results. Enjoy the weekend.

Anyone that has a very nice recipe for a fruit candy please holla.

Peace out

Attachments

• IMG_20161014_210616.jpg
    IMG_20161014_210616.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 33

Can the strawberry "fade"?
Reason I ask is that I bought some Scream a few weeks back and have been vaping it as a treat. When I first tried it, I got an amazing tart strawberry flavour, now all I taste is Vbic.

Reason I ask is that I bought some Scream a few weeks back and have been vaping it as a treat. When I first tried it, I got an amazing tart strawberry flavour, now all I taste is Vbic.

Yeah strawberry is notorious for fading. Sucralose & EM can help with this.

Yeah strawberry is notorious for fading. Sucralose & EM can help with this.
Wait, so should I add a few drops of this to my Scream and it will bring the strawberry flavour back or when I buy another bottle I should add that to prolong the strawberry flavour?

Wait, so should I add a few drops of this to my Scream and it will bring the strawberry flavour back or when I buy another bottle I should add that to prolong the strawberry flavour?

I think once it's gone it's gone, probably have more success adding 0.5-1% TFA sweetener or CAP Super Sweet to a fresh bottle. Worth a try?

Maybe do this with 10ml so you don't spoil the whole bottle if you don't like the result?

I'm one of those people who battle to taste strawberry. Especially strawberry ripe. I barely taste it at all. I usually add some INW Raspberry to my strawberry mixes. Seems to make them a bit better and I love the raspberry strawberry combo

I'm one of those people who battle to taste strawberry. Especially strawberry ripe. I barely taste it at all. I usually add some INW Raspberry to my strawberry mixes. Seems to make them a bit better and I love the raspberry strawberry combo

Yup, me too.. but the 3/2/1 combo of ripe, sweet & sweetener is one I can usually taste ;-)

Apparently Dragonfruit, TFA Strawberry or Cap Sweet Strawberry can all work to prolong Ripe's flavour.

Looking for a plain old vanilla recipe, not vanilla custard - just vanilla flavour(s).
I searched around but can't see anything of interest?
Any tried and tested recipes around?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@Rude Rudi I'm sure someone will help you out soon,dnt think I'm cutting your question out but has anyone tried inw strawberry kiss? It tastes like mango to me

Looking for a plain old vanilla recipe, not vanilla custard - just vanilla flavour(s).
I searched around but can't see anything of interest?
Any tried and tested recipes around?
Not DIY, but the best straight-up Vanilla juice in the world is Frenilla by Nicoticket, but some of it is a Vanilla extract. Have not come across a clone of this or any other plain Vanilla juice.

Back