Cape Vape Meet, Saturday 15 February 2014 At 14:30

super post @Chop007 !
Loved your description of the Paris Hilton juice - wow - what did you put in that one @Oupa?
Sounds like it was a real blast indeed

super post @Chop007 !
Loved your description of the Paris Hilton juice - wow - what did you put in that one @Oupa?
Sounds like it was a real blast indeed
Thanks bro, classic. Yeh I am vaping Paris as I type this. What a great lady, so smooth and gentle yet still has a good kick to it. That brain matter from Mark was also incredible, almost time to order some more. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

The best is just after a surf when the taste buds are fresh, vaping those juices on an iTaste VV/VW with a BDCC Clearomizer. The first few hits are ice cold, man, absolutely incredible. Even my surfer mate in the car who does not vape nor suck stinkies, was huffing at the air trying to taste more.

Thanks all, my grandpa digged it, said it reminded him of 'back in the day' when the Oaks used to gather around and smoke joints!!!!! Yeah, he was a hard core nutter in his day. Still hard as stone and young in the mind. But he definitely said he got a kick from the 2nd hand nic. If it wasn't for his tick bite fever many years ago he would still be smoking then I would get him on the vape.

We restore classic cars so we have plenty of fabricating equipment and a mate of mine has an old school German metal Lathe machine. After chatting with Matthee and seeing that aluminium block that was lathed, I have a couple of ideas spinning around. Anyways, awesome, thanks again you guys all rock. Time to see what I can invent in Autocad, while hitting back on Paris of course.

Also someone please post a pic of @Pappi the man who took these amazing pics

ya someone please post a pic of that oke lokl ... I'm not photogenic so I prefer to be the one behind the lens. So chuffed that you guys like the pics I enjoyed myself so much yesterday, I even forgot I had a family lokl...

@Zegee, shot a lot for being such a sport and all the others guys, you rock ...

Ps: @Zegee, how's the flavour going? Is there still left?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya someone please post a pic of that oke lokl ... I'm not photogenic so I prefer to be the one behind the lens. So chuffed that you guys like the pics I enjoyed myself so much yesterday, I even forgot I had a family lokl...

@Zegee, shot a lot for being such a sport and all the others guys, you rock ...

Ps: @Zegee, how's the flavour going? Is there still left?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ssss shh don't tell everyone ;) letting it steep like u said but I am itching to fill up and vape

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

I sense the potential birth of a locally made REO ;-)

Hey guys 2 options for next vape meet
la playa - halaal friendly and have alcohol
spier wine estate if u guys wanna bring ur families along?
shimmy beach club ;)

no fair!!! I want to go to a vape meet at the beach too :p If you choose Shimmy Beach Club!!! You Kaapies and durbanites are so lucky :(

Here is a picture of the legend @Pappi who took all those awesome pics:
IMG_20140215_151711.jpg

I only managed to get one at a distance, 007 style. You are lank photogenic bro. And you got epic skill with the camera, perfect shots, thanks bro.

You have brightwater common :p

Pfffft its not the same no sea sand and beautiful clean sea air and pretty waves lol im having sea withdrawals havent seen the sea in about 4/5 years

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Pfffft its not the same no sea sand and beautiful clean sea air and pretty waves lol im having sea withdrawals havent seen the sea in about 4/5 years

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

:eek: Durban is only 5 hrs away use to zip down for the weekend the time when I lived in josie.

Here is a picture of the legend @Pappi who took all those awesome pics:
IMG_20140215_151711.jpg

I only managed to get one at a distance, 007 style. You are lank photogenic bro. And you got epic skill with the camera, perfect shots, thanks bro.
HUMPH!!! Not fair :( when you guys planning on doing the next one?
Thanks bro pic is good enough ;) he can crop and edit lol

at stroodlepuff haven't pegged down a date but the general feeling was a meet every 2 months if possible otherwise I believe once a quarter should be good.

Do believe we need to consider involving family as most of us are family ppl So y not an outdoor venue should be easy enough for us to find that have something for kids to do.

@ cape town peeps all suggestions for venue and next meet are welcome would like to start planning for next one gents we need to raise the bar ;)

I will stick with my suggestion le playa.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

and we need to have the T's done by then

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back