Easiest single coil RTA to wick?

OBS Engine Nano, struggled with the SM but got this thing waxed first time. no spitting or dry hits since i have had it.

Im horrible when it comes to wicking. Having said that, every Wotofo RTA that i played with, wicked liked a dream. Also the Kanger RBA plus also very easy

Im horrible when it comes to wicking. Having said that, every Wotofo RTA that i played with, wicked liked a dream. Also the Kanger RBA plus also very easy
I’m hopeless dude. Completely.

@vicTor asked me for some pics of how I wicked the Zeus. Not the best build with the few tools I had this morning. Slapped in some GeekVape N80 fused Clapton (28g*3+36g). It will come out soon, I find it is a bit too warm, it heats up too quick. 33w is more than enough but the ramp up is too quick. Also, this is a 3.5mm i/d, I'd go back to 3mm next time. I could drop a wrap as well, it's still fair at 0.28ohm, but firing safely at 8amps so perfect if I can find a 25mm mech.

This is how easy it was:

20171205_064750.jpg

20171205_065011.jpg

+1 on Merlin Mini , and with the airflow adapters it can be converted to MTL.....

@vicTor asked me for some pics of how I wicked the Zeus. Not the best build with the few tools I had this morning. Slapped in some GeekVape N80 fused Clapton (28g*3+36g). It will come out soon, I find it is a bit too warm, it heats up too quick. 33w is more than enough but the ramp up is too quick. Also, this is a 3.5mm i/d, I'd go back to 3mm next time. I could drop a wrap as well, it's still fair at 0.28ohm, but firing safely at 8amps so perfect if I can find a 25mm mech.

This is how easy it was:

View attachment 115344

View attachment 115345

hi @KrayFish404 , thanks for the pictures, nice job you did there !!

Ammit 25.

I have never been able to successfully wick anything until I got my AMMIT. The flavour, quality and lack of leaking make it the greatest tank I've ever owned.

Ammit 25.

I have never been able to successfully wick anything until I got my AMMIT. The flavour, quality and lack of leaking make it the greatest tank I've ever owned.
I like the look of the ammit.

Reckon it would work with a higher ohm lower watt build?

73B5862E-36A9-4677-AFAB-6E0F3AC400DE.jpeg Decided to go with what I know and grabbed a black serpent mini 25 from Lung Candy. It arrived today amidst the most manic work day so all I could do was stare at it and not use it...

Got home and tried a few builds before settling on 8/9 wraps (I think, can’t remember exactly) 22g kanthal 3mm single coil. Came out at 0.6ohms and fires beautifully at 25w.

Wicked with Streaky Cotton and juiced with Some NCV glazers and a Hands Drip Tip up top I’m a very happy chappy!!!

View attachment 115603 Decided to go with what I know and grabbed a black serpent mini 25 from Lung Candy. It arrived today amidst the most manic work day so all I could do was stare at it and not use it...

Got home and tried a few builds before settling on 8/9 wraps (I think, can’t remember exactly) 22g kanthal 3mm single coil. Came out at 0.6ohms and fires beautifully at 25w.

Wicked with Streaky Cotton and juiced with Some NCV glazers and a Hands Drip Tip up top I’m a very happy chappy!!!

Wotofo for the win! I love their products

Agreed dude! What I brilliant little rta!
If u like a dual coil setup look at the Wotofo Conquerer. After my SM i thought nothing would beat the flavour, but this thing kicks ass. Unfortuantely i cannot use it as much as I want to since my AL85 us giving me issues. But this RTA is by far the best flavour atty that i have ever used

15126640386021980966141.jpg

If u like a dual coil setup look at the Wotofo Conquerer. After my SM i thought nothing would beat the flavour, but this thing kicks ass. Unfortuantely i cannot use it as much as I want to since my AL85 us giving me issues. But this RTA is by far the best flavour atty that i have ever used

View attachment 115605
For rta’s I’m a single coil fan but if it’s as good as you say I’ll have to give it a whirl one day!

But for now me and my sm25 have some bonding to do :borra2:

To put it in perspective. I HATE dual coil setups. But this thing is just bliss

View attachment 115603 Decided to go with what I know and grabbed a black serpent mini 25 from Lung Candy. It arrived today amidst the most manic work day so all I could do was stare at it and not use it...

Took out the 22g and rewrapped with 24g 7 wraps. Came out at 0.8. Moved the coil up a bit from the airflow and put in some good boy oak aged that I was sent by @Rooigevaar (you legend you) and at 19w it’s absolute magic :dancer2:

Back