Easiest single coil RTA to wick?

So I dug in the cupboard last night and found a goblin mini v3. Threw in a massive 8 wrap 26g kanthal single coil at a balmy 0.95ohms which fires at a record breaking 15w. Very very different Vape to a RDA at 60-70+ watts but I must admit I’m liking it a lot. Reckon I might be going back to lower watts for a while.
Gobmin was a favorite of mine way back in the olden days of vapeing (what 2 years ago? ) Forgot about it, may just dig her out.

IMHO,
OBS Nano, straight forward and very forgiving, I love mine :clap2:. Flavour is good, deck is open and easy to work on. Top airflow, so no leaking, Juice consumption not that bad. Waiting for new OBS Crius, deck looks similar, so it should also be easy but with bottom airflow may be more flavour full. Cannot comment yet as it is still the unknown.:D Cannot wait for it!!

Zeus is a bit/lot more finicky and more time consuming, but the flavour is absolutely amazing, more in line with dripping imo, but it is a thirsty tank.

Have you considered squonking as a option? RDA build ease and flavour with a bigger capacity, I am trying a little Pico squeeze with Wasp nano at this stage in the car due to bigger capacity, but have to find the sweet spot still. But at least I get home without having to refill, and battery is still alive, although barely. Starting to see why a lot of people loves squonking, especially because I suck on it like a dummy while driving!

Good luck with the hunt, hope you find the perfect one that hits all the right spots, and 1 or 2 pit stops and re-wicking becomes a breeze.
The Crius is a winner, not hard to wick or coil with very good flavor.

Back