Ecigs Sa Banner

Okay final stages of testing. This is what the output of the banners will look like. One is the small and one is the big banner.

small-banner.jpg

big-banner.jpg

again please ignore the massive overlay of the ecigssa generated logo.

Great work Gizmo!
Looking very good

My suggestions/comments are as follows:
- on the first line, is it possible to give people the option of "smoke free" or "stinkie free"? I would actually choose "smoke free"
- likewise on the last line is it possible to give people the option of "Stinkies avoided" or "Analogs avoided"? I would choose "Analogs avoided"
- I assume the savings part is optional?
- for the smaller banner, I think the size of the writing is a bit too large. Should be slightly smaller.

;-)

Last edited:
Ok here is where the problem lies. It is a lot of work to just change the text so those parts of the text besides the numbers that are calculated are already embedded in the signature. I would need to change all 12 of them's text.

So we either decide one or the other.

My vote is for "Smoke Free" and "Analogs". "Stinky" on such a prominent banner can be seen as sort of snooty and be offensive to the language sensibilities of members or potential members.

I agree with Matthee - I much prefer "Smoke free" and "Analogs"

Gizmo ,

Sorry to disturb but my banner does not seem to update it's self every day , have i done something wrong ? .

Thanks

i noticed mine doesnt update aswell

tried recreating the banner but still no joy

Gizmo ,

Have you had a chance to look at this yet ??

ok thanks , just waiting patently for it to miraculously work ...

Is it just me or is my banner not updating?

You will have to recreate it daily or weekly, whatever you feel comfortable with or get another signature from a foreign site like i did.

Nope I think it is supposed to automatically update on a daily basis.... At least that was my understanding...

Back