ECIGSSA Comp 10 - Share Your Favourite Tip! (The E-Cig Inn, Boost, X-Hype Liquid Co.)

Okay, so you will still get your winners by the end of the South African day, but I still love to drag things out so I'm going to give them to you one at a time!

The draw has been done, and the names of the winners are in my grubby paws, let's see who is first up...

Okay, so you will still get your winners by the end of the South African day, but I still love to drag things out so I'm going to give them to you one at a time!

The draw has been done, and the names of the winners are in my grubby paws, let's see who is first up...
You give a man a tiny little bit of power...

So our first prize was generously put up by the guys at Vape Decadence, @BigB and @Mari are giving away 6 x 100ml bottles of their Crafters Code juice range. There are 8 flavours in the range to choose from:

Blizzard: Icy menthol mix with a blast of eucalyptus
Caribbean: Rich tobacco with the dark fruity tones of Jamaican rum
Countdown: Thick vanilla custard with a butterscotch ripple
Melon Medley: Mixed melons with a twist of papaya
N-Ice Melons: Awesome melon mix with an icy exhale
Sunrise: Fruity milk flavour that will always please
Diner Vapes: Strawberry Jam
Diner Vapes: Blueberry Cheesecake

The tip from this winner was to always do your research before buying, and to hide your credit card statements from your wife... Two invaluable pieces of information there!!

:campeon:

@Nadim_Paruk !!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your prize!!!! Please send a PM to @BigB and @Mari to arrange.

So our first prize was generously put up by the guys at Vape Decadence, @BigB and @Mari are giving away 6 x 100ml bottles of their Crafters Code juice range. There are 8 flavours in the range to choose from:

Blizzard: Icy menthol mix with a blast of eucalyptus
Caribbean: Rich tobacco with the dark fruity tones of Jamaican rum
Countdown: Thick vanilla custard with a butterscotch ripple
Melon Medley: Mixed melons with a twist of papaya
N-Ice Melons: Awesome melon mix with an icy exhale
Sunrise: Fruity milk flavour that will always please
Diner Vapes: Strawberry Jam
Diner Vapes: Blueberry Cheesecake

The tip from this winner was to always do your research before buying, and to hide your credit card statements from your wife... Two invaluable pieces of information there!!

@Nadim_Paruk !!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your prize!!!! Please send a PM to @BigB and @Mari to arrange.

:aplastao::aplastao::aplastao:

Thank you so much @Stosta !!! I was not expecting my 2 cents to be the Winner :D

Will PM @BigB & @Mari shortly

Cool, winners confirmed. Out of your own pocket? You're so generous :h:
Haha! My bank account is in such a sad state of affairs you wouldn't want any prize that I could afford!

Maybe some half-empty juice bottles, cotton and wire off-cuts, a bag of sticky old plastic bottles maybe?

Haha! My bank account is in such a sad state of affairs you wouldn't want any prize that I could afford!

Maybe some half-empty juice bottles, cotton and wire off-cuts, a bag of sticky old plastic bottles maybe?
Recession is upon us, it's a fitting prize! :p

Back