Exvape Expromizer V4 MTL RTA

Does anyone else have a problem with the atty getting stuck to the mod? When you try to unscrew the atty, all it does is spins the juice flow control? Have tightened the deck down and 510, it used to happen once in a while but recently its every time i try to re wick or take the atty of the mod.
the only thing I can think about is the 510 screw which sits pretty level 510 threading.

Attachments

• 20210113_113132.jpg
    20210113_113132.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Does anyone else have a problem with the atty getting stuck to the mod? When you try to unscrew the atty, all it does is spins the juice flow control? Have tightened the deck down and 510, it used to happen once in a while but recently its every time i try to re wick or take the atty of the mod.
the only thing I can think about is the 510 screw which sits pretty level 510 threading.
Is this also happening when you grip the knurling at the base and unscrew bud? It jus turns without coming off?

Once or twice, but not anything major, I have baby hands so I get my fingertips in on the smooth section between the mod and the bottom knurling, gripping some of the knurling, squeeze the tank and twist, pops right off even if it was little stuck...

Is this also happening when you grip the knurling at the base and unscrew bud? It jus turns without coming off?
yes that just spins around as well. I have using a tweezer to get the tank off.

Attachments

• 20210113_114040.jpg
    20210113_114040.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
yes that just spins around as well. I have using a twizzer to get the tank off.
What I did was unscrew the 510 pin just a little so that it pretrudes. I did this purely for proper connection and not because of the issues you experiencing though. Maybe it could help? Not sure. But a forum member that bought my first v4 said he started getting same issues and his eventually broke but that could have been from not using your tweezer method

had same issue. hold mod and tank,tilt tank a bit to the side. turn until it bites, then remove as normal.

Is anyone still struggling with juice coming up the chimney and sitting under the drip tip, sometimes getting a mouth full of juice?
I’m running 0.9 ohm, VV superfine at 20 watts. Using pipe boy drip tip from Bearded Viking (that helps keep the juice from going into my mouth but now and then I get a surprise)

Am I doing something wrong? I love the rta

Is anyone still struggling with juice coming up the chimney and sitting under the drip tip, sometimes getting a mouth full of juice?
I’m running 0.9 ohm, VV superfine at 20 watts. Using pipe boy drip tip from Bearded Viking (that helps keep the juice from going into my mouth but now and then I get a surprise)

Same here, I do get flooding in the chimney, maybe its my wicking not sure

Same here, I do get flooding in the chimney, maybe its my wicking not sure

Do you close off the Juice Flow Control when refilling?

And for the love of tea and biscuits... close of your juice flow before opening up for a refill... it says so in the manual too... if your wicking is done ever so slightly you WILL flood your deck out and drink vape juice for the rest of the day...

Got to agree with @Dela Rey Steyn on closing down the juice flow when refilling, I had the same issue early days.

And everyone using the Expro V4, can I just suggest that you get your hands on the BVC MTALiens and give it a try. The flavor increases on the Expro, it is a bit crackly due to the increased surface area of the alien coil, but even me who likes a quiet vape can live with the compromise of increased flavor with the crackling and popping...

To prevent juice coming into the driptip -

1. the juice flow control MUST BE CLOSED whenever the top cap is removed
2. use MORE cotton in your wick
3. your wick tails need to be LONGER

Play around with 2 and 3 above to find your happy place.

Dueling Expros today, doing some side by side comparison with the BVC MTaLiens and another local brand MTL Aliens.
IMG_20210302_090016_304.jpg

I had the same issue but now I just pull up or push down when trying to unscrew it works a charm for me

Best mtl tank I’ve had to date so amazingly smooth, currently running a coil crafted coil alien 2,5mm Id coming in at .80ohm and it’s amazing so happy with this tank , thanks to everyone I was worried about the coil height but the numerous posts just confirmed my coil height was great , thank you all

Attachments

• 1023B4CC-DA4A-463F-A4CD-78833ECAD4C6.jpeg
    1023B4CC-DA4A-463F-A4CD-78833ECAD4C6.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 17
I was actually busy tidying up my vape gear today and wondered what I'll ever do with all the round wire I have. I have enough for a small electric fence! :-D After seeing how many people recommend round wire I may have a use for it after all

IMG_20210306_204538.jpg

I was actually busy tidying up my vape gear today and wondered what I'll ever do with all the round wire I have. I have enough for a small electric fence! :-D After seeing how many people recommend round wire I may have a use for it after all

View attachment 224291

Wow.... Trump could use some of that to fix the holes in the fence line on the Southern borders :rofl:

But yes, plain round wire coils do work brilliantly in the Expro. And you have more than enough to experiment with. Keep us posted on how your exploration goes and what works best for you.

Wow.... Trump could use some of that to fix the holes in the fence line on the Southern borders :rofl:

But yes, plain round wire coils do work brilliantly in the Expro. And you have more than enough to experiment with. Keep us posted on how your exploration goes and what works best for you.

Hahaha, yes I did I bulk order from Fasttech back in the day before all these fancy wires came along. Still don't have my Expro. Should be delivered on Tuesday from @CJB85. He was kind enough to leave in the coil he was using, so I'll probably just wick it up and see how it goes with that coil, but I've been contemplating even using plain 24g Ni80 in my Zeus tanks for a test. I have some simple Clapton wire but I hate working with it. Even using a coiling jig I don't get is as tight as I'd like and buying premade coils is a tad expensive if it doesn't work out for flavor etc.

Hahaha, yes I did I bulk order from Fasttech back in the day before all these fancy wires came along. Still don't have my Expro. Should be delivered on Tuesday from @CJB85. He was kind enough to leave in the coil he was using, so I'll probably just wick it up and see how it goes with that coil, but I've been contemplating even using plain 24g Ni80 in my Zeus tanks for a test. I have some simple Clapton wire but I hate working with it. Even using a coiling jig I don't get is as tight as I'd like and buying premade coils is a tad expensive if it doesn't work out for flavor etc.
You won’t need to wick it ;)

TCG didn’t pick up today btw, so I’m assuming they will collect on Monday morning.

Back