Thanks a lot though!! I wish it was easier to choose what to get since there is so many great devices on the market!!I think for a start i must go for a regulated mod just to get into things and take it from there!!

I fully recommend starting out with a regulated device. If your unsure of what to buy as a starter kit the eVic mini, Pico and Toptank mini kits are also good places to start. Having had an eVic I only have praise for them but the Kangertech and Pico have gotten rave reviews too.

What RBA's do you guys recommend @Greyz

I am unfortunately quite partial to Smok but I have tried many and while I won't sell my TFv4 for them I can recommend the Griffin, the Uwell and the Aromatizer V2.
My fave RDA, dripper, right now has to be the Sapor.
Favourite RDTA is the Theorem but it might be dethroned when I get the Avo 24mm

I fully recommend starting out with a regulated device. If your unsure of what to buy as a starter kit the eVic mini, Pico and Toptank mini kits are also good places to start. Having had an eVic I only have praise for them but the Kangertech and Pico have gotten rave reviews too.
for some reason the kangertech catches my eye!! I think a regulated mod is the one ill go for in the end!

Thanks for your help i am sure i am on the right track now @Greyz

It was a pleasure, I'm glad you found your way. I've done my part whats left is that you do yours and ensure you post pics of your beautiful regulated setup!

It was a pleasure, I'm glad you found your way. I've done my part whats left is that you do yours and ensure you post pics of your beautiful regulated setup!
I will definitely post pics as soon as i made my decision!!:)

Hi Guys. Please advise me as well. I am looking to buy a tank to use instead of a dripper. I want to be able reach high watts (currently have a 60W mod), but I don't want to build and wick the coils myself. Which tank would you suggest that comes with replacement coils?
Thank a mill.

Hi Guys. Please advise me as well. I am looking to buy a tank to use instead of a dripper. I want to be able reach high watts (currently have a 60W mod), but I don't want to build and wick the coils myself. Which tank would you suggest that comes with replacement coils?
Thank a mill.

Herakles V2

Thank a mill.

The uWell Crown is a great option if you want a good tank that takes stock coils and they have now come out with ceramic coils too.

Okay guys...so i have come to 2 options that i can't decide between!! In my opinion these will suit me the best

Option 1: ( available from my local vendor )

Kangertech Dropbox 60W R700
Samsung 18650 25R R180
Total= R880

Option 2: ( available from vapeclub )

Kangertech Kbox 120W R550 (special)
2x Samsung 18650 25R R300
RDA R400
Postage R55
Total= R1305

Now my question is , is it worth the money to save a little to get that extra R400 to buy the kbox where i could rather spend that money on the dropbox buying juice, extra cotton and wire?
Thanks.

@Greyz

Okay guys...so i have come to 2 options that i can't decide between!! In my opinion these will suit me the best

Option 1: ( available from my local vendor )

Kangertech Dropbox 60W R700
Samsung 18650 25R R180
Total= R880

Option 2: ( available from vapeclub )

Kangertech Kbox 120W R550 (special)
2x Samsung 18650 25R R300
RDA R400
Postage R55
Total= R1305

Now my question is , is it worth the money to save a little to get that extra R400 to buy the kbox where i could rather spend that money on the dropbox buying juice, extra cotton and wire?
Thanks.

@Greyz
The Dripbox is an amazing mod and if you buy it I highly doubt you will have any remorse. My close mate Nick has it and he stopped using his eVic mini since he bought it.

@Stosta should be able to give advice on the the kbox 120W I think he has a 200W.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sorry @Laubscher12 , am offline from 17h00 ;) I have the 200W and a Dripbox, if you're going to explore the RDA world, I would agree with Don @Greyz on the Dripbox. It is and incredible little device at an incredibly light price (my days as a rapper/hype-man occasionly still makes its way into my sentences)! However, there is more flexibility in your second option in moving onto different RTA's / RDA's etc.

But get the Dripbox, get a bit of extra wire/cotton/juice, it's a great purchase!

Sorry @Laubscher12 , am offline from 17h00 ;) I have the 200W and a Dripbox, if you're going to explore the RDA world, I would agree with Don @Greyz on the Dripbox. It is and incredible little device at an incredibly light price (my days as a rapper/hype-man occasionly still makes its way into my sentences)! However, there is more flexibility in your second option in moving onto different RTA's / RDA's etc.

But get the Dripbox, get a bit of extra wire/cotton/juice, it's a great purchase!
Cool thanks I appreciate

Okay guys so i bought myself the kangertech dripbox and Oh boy i was amazed !! This is exactly what i wanted and i am very satisfied with my device!! I will strongly recommend this device..and oh ill post pictures

Okay guys so i bought myself the kangertech dripbox and Oh boy i was amazed !! This is exactly what i wanted and i am very satisfied with my device!! I will strongly recommend this device..and oh ill post pictures

Whoooo hooo! Another satisfied customer another happy vaper :D

Awesome news! Always wicked when you get what you hope for from your buy!

There you go !! I must say i am super amazed with this device!! I got myself some local juice !! Vikings vape morning glory which tastes like fruit loops , must say this juice is awesome!! Thanks for all the help !! Happy vaping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 27
There you go !! I must say i am super amazed with this device!! I got myself some local juice !! Vikings vape morning glory which tastes like fruit loops , must say this juice is awesome!! Thanks for all the help !! Happy vaping

:inlove:THAT COLOUR!!!:inlove:
Glad your happy with your choice, she's a beaut!

Okayyy guys you will probably think i am crazy ...!! I bought my dripbox a week ago and it is an amazing device with awesome flavour and clouds!! I got so hooked on vaping since using the dripbox !! Now my question is where do I go from here ? I want to upgrade so badly!! Some of you may think i am crazy and its to quik to upgrade but i am sure i am ready!! I want to go huge on this one still within a reasonable budget!! I want to go all out dripping!! I havnt looked at any mods and devices yet!! If you think I shouldn't sell it tell me straight away :) ( already got an offer for R600) @Stosta @Greyz

Okayyy guys you will probably think i am crazy ...!! I bought my dripbox a week ago and it is an amazing device with awesome flavour and clouds!! I got so hooked on vaping since using the dripbox !! Now my question is where do I go from here ? I want to upgrade so badly!! Some of you may think i am crazy and its to quik to upgrade but i am sure i am ready!! I want to go huge on this one still within a reasonable budget!! I want to go all out dripping!! I havnt looked at any mods and devices yet!! If you think I shouldn't sell it tell me straight away :) ( already got an offer for R600) @Stosta @Greyz
Before we start let's talk about the wattage you intend exploring. Do you plan on using watts higher than 100W?

Yes i am indeed!! @Greyz !! Is R600 reasonable offer atleast?
For your dripbox? I'd say yes because I can get them for R620 new here in Durbs.
What budget do you have for your new mod and tank?

Okay cool thanks !! Its hard to say since i want to buy something proper !! I am looking around at R1300 for mod and RDA but i can stretch it!! Just to include i want to buy a second tank at a later stage RDTA for when driving etc etc!!

Back