Getting a real taste, thanks to a good build

The other option of course is to get the rebuildable deck for your baby beast? I've been eyeing one out on Vape Cartel's website for R180. I like the baby beast, and would be awesome to chuck some crazy builds in there and turn up the wattage!

But all the info available, you need to decide what you need from your vape, then look for things that suit that and your budget.

I was also considering this but not sure if I will need another device other then my al85 not quite sure what it can really do or if I will need another device that takes more batteries

I was also considering this but not sure if I will need another device other then my al85 not quite sure what it can really do or if I will need another device that takes more batteries

The nice thing with the RBA is you can build according to what your device can handle.

Building is EVERYTHING! Lezbihonest - once you truly nail your first flavour build, and it supersedes the expensive commercial coils you bought - you are hooked for life!

Building is EVERYTHING! Lezbihonest - once you truly nail your first flavour build, and it supersedes the expensive commercial coils you bought - you are hooked for life!

True story!

o_Oo_O

So then I should be going for device firsto_O

Looks its cheap, and a great intro to building? Is it the very best that is available for flavour or cloud production? Probably not. However, it is really good at both, it will give you a chance to learn to build, and it is all done on a tank you already own.

Whatever you buy, I guarantee it won't be the last thing you buy... So it comes down to what you're looking for, and whether you're the type (and have the budget for) who cannonballs into the deep-end of the pool, or the type who prefers to go slowly down the stairs...

Back