Goblin mini - How to wick

Yeah not at all. Some posts on reddit points to some GM's coming out with faulty peak insulators. I think this might be the case with the one I have :/

Yeah not at all. Some posts on reddit points to some GM's coming out with faulty peak insulators. I think this might be the case with the one I have :/
No its residue of the wire, I've seen this. Just keep pulsing (short pulses/medium pulses) and after a while the smoke will stop.... this is the reason you had that metallic taste.... by the way, what brand wire are you using?

@daniel craig The brand of wire is ROFVape. Doubt its the wire as I wipe wire with a vodka soaked cotton swab before coiling. Also the wire has not given me any issues in my avo24 and aromamiser.
So took the tank back to the store and they gave it a couple of pulses to test and refused to acknowledge that there is an issue with the tank.
I think I'm pretty much done with this tank and the store I bought it from.

@daniel craig The brand of wire is ROFVape. Doubt its the wire as I wipe wire with a vodka soaked cotton swab before coiling. Also the wire has not given me any issues in my avo24 and aromamiser.
So took the tank back to the store and they gave it a couple of pulses to test and refused to acknowledge that there is an issue with the tank.
I think I'm pretty much done with this tank and the store I bought it from.

Is this a supporting vendor on the forum? Is that all they did, just pulse the coils? Not even try helping with the build and wick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the vendor should replace the tank for you if it's found faulty. I don't get how they could refused to do so since their product is inferior and is within the period of warranty (I'm assuming less than 3 or 6 months).

@kevkev @daniel craig Got hold of the owner and he has agreed to replace the tank. I believe it was their last goblin in stock when I bought it on Tuesday. Will look at getting a griffin 25, aromamiser Supreme or Limitless RDTA and pay in the difference. I was pleased with the help from the owner so I'm not going to name and shame, I did mention the thread to him so he is more than welcome to comment :)

@kevkev @daniel craig Got hold of the owner and he has agreed to replace the tank. I believe it was their last goblin in stock when I bought it on Tuesday. Will look at getting a griffin 25, aromamiser Supreme or Limitless RDTA and pay in the difference. I was pleased with the help from the owner so I'm not going to name and shame, I did mention the thread to him so he is more than welcome to comment :)
The aromamizer supreme and the griffin 25 are great choices. I have both and for me personally I like the supreme. Building and wicking is like a dripper and you can chain vape without it getting too hot. The griffin 25 I've never had much luck with standard coils, this tank needs claptons and fused claptons to really shine.

The aromamizer supreme and the griffin 25 are great choices. I have both and for me personally I like the supreme. Building and wicking is like a dripper and you can chain vape without it getting too hot. The griffin 25 I've never had much luck with standard coils, this tank needs claptons and fused claptons to really shine.
I'm leaning towards the supreme as my aromamiser v1 has just been a pleasure from the start

Got mine yesterday,had to rewick about ten times but ended up doing my own thing,very thin wicks down the juice channels and daaaaamn.Amazing vape.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Dusted this atty off and did a fresh build (dual 26, 7 wrap, id 2.4) following the wicking technique in one of the earlier posts. What a great vape. Think I'm dedicating this atty to elp special reserve, just works so well!

Back