Good All Rounder Tank.

Petrus

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi. I know this kind of thread should have been on this forum a couple of times. I am looking at a new tank.
1. I want to build my own coils.
2. Single and dual coils
3. Leak proof
4. Excellent flavour.
5. Mouth to lung/Direct lung hits
Thank you guys.

I would say the Goblin mini ticks all those boxes. Once you get the wicking right it is practically leak proof, barring condensation from the bottom airflow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to caution: you can't build (proper) dual coils on the subtank, the build deck is to small. The airflow is a little restrictive even if you open it up wide (DL hits)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Any guys here using a Bellus? I see it also have a single coil base??? How is the taste?....Leaking...?

Just to caution: you can't build (proper) dual coils on the subtank, the build deck is to small. The airflow is a little restrictive even if you open it up wide (DL hits)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
You can build proper dual coils in the RBA subtank. Where's that post...? I did it myself and it works.

Attachments

• 43365-336dcef0ac7946b1042e7d96ca33f0f5.jpg
    43365-336dcef0ac7946b1042e7d96ca33f0f5.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 48
  • 43366-a5ed1f518ddd19a583a613c7264e0154.jpg
    43366-a5ed1f518ddd19a583a613c7264e0154.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 43367-2cf84745a0f187f933cca3c7e49ea6a4.jpg
    43367-2cf84745a0f187f933cca3c7e49ea6a4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 43370-a8ffb2635d532b1b0cc5e9ce02a94047.jpg
    43370-a8ffb2635d532b1b0cc5e9ce02a94047.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 20160115_114735_resized.jpg
    20160115_114735_resized.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 50
Any guys here using a Bellus? I see it also have a single coil base??? How is the taste?....Leaking...?
I use the Bellus all the time now, my favourite tank atm. All tanks will leak if not wicked correctly, personally my tank has never leaked in the 4 weeks i have owned it.

And it ticks all the other requirements.

Personally the Subtank or the Crown Tank are my favorite commercial tanks..

Also in terms of a rebuildables it's always better to go for all full out rebuildable instead of a hybrid. The bolt on rebuildables are never as good..

If you want a rebuildable The Griffin is the best I have tried.

I use the Bellus (single coil) on my SVD at 12~14W in rotation with the Kayfun 3.1.
Other than the initial seep/dribble after filling its fine.
MTL only with 1 and a bit airholes open, a slight bit of coil spit out the airhole.
Taste is good, but I find that I keep the Kayfun in my hand a bit more.

That said, I'm seriously eyeing the Cubis, its not a dual coil rebuildable, but I expect the single coil RBA coil to arrive in our shops after the Chinese New Year festival, probably end of Feb.

I have one and it's killer for dual coil builds but the single coil adapter reduces the airflow quite a lot... no leaks if wicked properly :)

Also in terms of a rebuildables it's always better to go for all full out rebuildable instead of a hybrid. The bolt on rebuildables are never as good..

If you want a rebuildable The Griffin is the best I have tried.
Normally i would agree with you about the bolt on rebuildables bring not as good but.. I have been very impressed with the TFV4's rba section so far

Hi. I know this kind of thread should have been on this forum a couple of times. I am looking at a new tank.
1. I want to build my own coils. - Cubis has single RBA
2. Single and dual coils - Cubis (but no dual coil)
3. Leak proof - Cubis has a leak proof cup design
4. Excellent flavour - Cubis great flavour and clouds (depending on coil)
5. Mouth to lung/Direct lung hits - Cubis MTL 1.5ohm Clapton - DTL 0.5ohm SS coil
Thank you guys.

Cubis is the answer!

Not mentioned yet is the Youde Goliath V2 - it has dual and single coil adaptibility, excellent flavour, and you can close down the airflow for mouth-to-lung hits. I never had any leaking on mine.

Aromamizer RDTA by Steamcrave. Did my first dual coil SS vertical build, and worked first time. Also can re-wick without draining juice. Quite a unique airflow design. Check out RiP trippers youtube review (not sure if we allowed to hyperlink these vids)

Aromamizer RDTA by Steamcrave. Did my first dual coil SS vertical build, and worked first time. Also can re-wick without draining juice. Quite a unique airflow design. Check out RiP trippers youtube review (not sure if we allowed to hyperlink these vids)

Pretty sure you can media link it...
but if you find yourself tossed outside the forum walls with grass in your arse and mud on your face..:MERCURY:
we have, we have.. blocked you.
sorri
:--)

On the topic of the subtank mini RBA , is there a good post abouts i'm having problems with dry hits on ss and kanthal, don't want to hijack this thread or start a new one if one exists

Take a picture of the build + wick and post it :) I'll bet it's the wicking...

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Back