Good guy vaper

Buan Stanley

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Saw something on facebook earlier today and i thought it was a great idea.
With the heat on the vaping industry as a whole currently, a group of guys overseas just in and around their local vape shop donned a pair of rubber gloves and went around cleaning the streets and pavements of yucky old cigarette butts and general rubbish smoker throw on the floor.

I thought this was a great idea, not only to show that vaping is healthier for our bodies but also to the enviroment.

Just an idea id be interested to know your thoughts

I love that idea!

Great to see you again here @Buan Stanley !

That is an excellent initiative and there are others too which show the good intentions among those who vape. Wayne is, right at this moment, hosting an all day mixathon podcast where people are donating to have top mixers make recipes for them on the fly. All the money is going to the Shatterproof drug rehab organisation in the US. I don't know how much they have raised so far (for some reason my computer won't do live YT streams) but they hit $2000 early in the podcast. A lot of vapers are recovering drug addicts and Wayne was a drug user himself so he felt this would be a good way to show support. Big ups to all the mixers who are giving of their time, and to those who have donated.

Edit: I believe they collected close to $4k by the end.

Last edited:
Back