How to vape your Dragon

This one is entitled "How to spoil your Dragon" (and yourself) :D
(The good spoil, not the bad one ;))

I am super over excited. I bought way to many toys. I still have to wash 2 more kayfun 4 and a kayfun 3.1. I think you all can call me DR Kayfun from now on :D.

I learnt so many little tricks on the 4 tonight its crazy. they look complicated but the are extremely simple to work with. The biggest thing to check is proper contact between surfaces and O-rings and and make sure the plastic bushings are in the right places and don't over tighten anything.

I am super over excited. I bought way to many toys. I still have to wash 2 more kayfun 4 and a kayfun 3.1. I think you all can call me DR Kayfun from now on :D.

I learnt so many little tricks on the 4 tonight its crazy. they look complicated but the are extremely simple to work with. The biggest thing to check is proper contact between surfaces and O-rings and and make sure the plastic bushings are in the right places and don't over tighten anything.

Gear overdose....it's the best kind :D
And it's also a kind of "silver" ;)

Congrats on the wooden dragon @Arthster !
I know how much you were looking forward to it
Photos of it look great!
Enjoy

I'd probably be happier with an Alpha 0.o

It's the Kangertech GeniTank and honestly it hasn't stepped up my faith after the ProTank mini...
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'm on the verge of cutting Kanger out of my lineup and future x_x

Hence wanting a Orchid or Lemo =P

@gripen, I would suggest you rather go with the Lemo. I am still learning to use the K4. I need to sort out the wicking on it first. to little wick and its monsoon season. To much and its the Sahara...

ok fantastic thanks @Arthster will give the lemo a go and get @free3dom to give me some advice on the lemo,seeing that he is a lemo king :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Lemo is so very forgiving in almost all regards, it really is easy to work with. But as always you are more than welcome to ask if you have any questions/issues and I will be more than happy to assist or help figure out what the problem is :D

Lemo King out :p

I'd probably be happier with an Alpha 0.o

It's the Kangertech GeniTank and honestly it hasn't stepped up my faith after the ProTank mini...
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I'm on the verge of cutting Kanger out of my lineup and future x_x

Hence wanting a Orchid or Lemo =P

Forget everything you know about Kanger...their previous attempts were a bit hit and miss - some fantastic stuff...some pretty bad stuff (I'll not name any names, but you'll know if you've got the latter).

Then they made the SubTank and the SubTank Mini. This is truly the most versatile and fantastic tank/RTA ever made (it helps that it is the only tank/RTA, but still). I've been vaping on it non-stop for 2+ days now and I've not had a single problem and the flavour is just fantastic. This one has now de-throned the Lemo as my favourite RTA :eek: I still love the Lemo though...damn it's a fantastic tank and I'll never part with it, but the SubTank Mini is just better in almost every way.

Worth some investigating on your part, trust me...go check out some reviews, etc and you'll see what I mean :nerd:

Also, I was just talking about it with @Philip Dunkley, Kanger has some of the best packaging currently available. That may not mean much, but when you have a device this good it really just adds that little extra if the packaging matches it in quality :D

PS: get the Orchid/Lemo as well :p

Do you guys consider this as a dragon? It is part of folklore, legends and history. It is the smok lr xl cartomiser. Maybe it should be in the museum. once upon a time it was the the lowest restince upper that you could get. presenting you the smok 1.7 ohm carto. If you check closely, there is a condom on either end.
20150201_234730.jpg

Do you guys consider this as a dragon? It is part of folklore, legends and history. It is the smok lr xl cartomiser. Maybe it should be in the museum. once upon a time it was the the lowest restince upper that you could get. presenting you the smok 1.7 ohm carto. If you check closely, there is a condom on either end.
View attachment 20622

Brilliant :clap:

For the longest time, stories were told in whispers of a long forgotten dragon of old...could it be that now, at long last, some proof of it's existence has been found :giggle:

I suppose the two condoms explain why it went extinct :p

Back