How to vape your Dragon

Arthster

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I thought seeing as there is so many SMOK mod owners its time to start a thread dedicated to the SMOK devices. @Silver mentioned that Smok is Scandinavian or German or something for Dragon.

Post what Dragons your vaping and lets start talking Dragon

I currently have the
SMOK 18350
SMOK 18650
SMOK Xpure RDA

And soon I will have the

SMOK Guardian 2 Pipe
SMOK M50

SMAUG.jpg

Tomorrow is pay day, as soon as I confirmed that I have been paid, I will be placing my Order for the Wooden Dragon Lord. :D

I seriously cannot wait.

Agreed. How about Berk, as in the Island the Vikings lived on in the movie?

Ok I want to get a little techy techy for a minute. I just noticed something on the SMOK Fury-S. The 18350 has spring loaded battery pin and center pin, but the 18650 has a solid pin both sides. I would have thought that they would have had the same battery cap.

wel be prepared to be amazed
i have(smok xPro m50)mini dragon
mini dragon.jpg

Ok I want to get a little techy techy for a minute. I just noticed something on the SMOK Fury-S. The 18350 has spring loaded battery pin and center pin, but the 18650 has a solid pin both sides. I would have thought that they would have had the same battery cap.

Maybe you have from two different batches, and they upgraded it at some point :nerd:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i will never forget that day.you picked the riht name in the begining

after vaping 18mg i would probably look something like this
to much vape.jpg

I thought seeing as there is so many SMOK mod owners its time to start a thread dedicated to the SMOK devices. @Silver mentioned that Smok is Scandinavian or German or something for Dragon.

Post what Dragons your vaping and lets start talking Dragon

I currently have the
SMOK 18350
SMOK 18650
SMOK Xpure RDA

And soon I will have the

SMOK Guardian 2 Pipe
SMOK M50

SMOK is Polish for Dragon :)
http://en.pons.com/translate/polish-english/smok

Crazy Poles :)

Back