How to vape your Dragon

I'm looking into getting a box - type mod. The BEC is hard to carry around sometimes. This may be the one.

Indeed, the tube mods do get a bit "long"...I find the M50 to be a perfect size, fits the hand quite comfortably and has power to spare ;)

I've had a few of those "is that a banana in your pocket" type conversations.
It's also been called "monster twack", "lightsaber", "neuraliser" (men in black) to name but a few. On the other hand it does look pretty bad ass :)

I've had a few of those "is that a banana in your pocket" type conversations.
It's also been called "monster twack", "lightsaber", "neuraliser" (men in black) to name but a few. On the other hand it does look pretty bad ass :)

And it comes in quite hand as a self defense tool if somebody tries to get smart ;)

Oh no, god forbid I get a scratch in it! I could just disappear In a puff of smoke (vapour) like magicians do :) lol

Has anyone experienced large voltage drop with the fury s 18650?

Has anyone experienced large voltage drop with the fury s 18650?

Does yours have the spring loaded battery conenctor in the top cap or the screw?

The screw tends to do that if you dont make decent contact turn the screw out about a 1/4 to 1/2 a turn and test again. that solved my problem. That or get the 18350 with the spring loaded center cap.

Also make sure the distance between the Battery and the switch is sufficient so that you squeeze the plastic magnet plate down when you fire. sometimes (With flat top batteries) you have a lit play between the button the switch and the battery. What works for me is to attached the RDA then screw the center in until it makes contact with the RDA then put every thing back together. lastly Button tops tends to work better with the fury s.

Last edited:
Does yours have the spring loaded battery conenctor in the top cap or the screw?

The screw tends to do that if you dont make decent contact turn the screw out about a 1/4 to 1/2 a turn and test again. that solved my problem. That or get the 18350 with the spring loaded center cap.

Also make sure the distance between the Battery and the switch is sufficient so that you squeeze the plastic magnet plate down when you fire. sometimes (With flat top batteries) you have a lit play between the button the switch and the battery.

What works for me is to attached the RDA then screw the center in until it makes contact with the RDA then put every thing back together. lastly Button tops tends to work better with the fury s.
It is indeed spring loaded, this seems to have done the trick!
Thanks so much @Arthster !

I'd like to hear some opinions of best rated tank or rebuildable for the mini dragon :)

I'm considering the Orchid v3 as my first rebuildable :D

I'd like to hear some opinions of best rated tank or rebuildable for the mini dragon :)

From what I heard and read the Orchid is a very nice RTA. I think you will love the combo.

The Orchid v3 would be a great tank on any mod :D

The Lemo also works fantastic - it's my current device on the Mini Dragon ;)

Other great options: SubTank Mini (to be released soon, my next tank), Billow, Goblin, Kayfun :rock:

Well I've been broke since mid December, but lurking daily to keep up with the forums, gear and reviews :p
and honestly I'm really starting to dislike commercial tanks, unless it's just the Kangertech range :eek:

So I'm set on going the rebuildable route, as that's exactly where I belong! :D
Ironically enough @free3dom the Billow, Lemo and Orchid are my current favorites/interests

Well I've been broke since mid December, but lurking daily to keep up with the forums, gear and reviews :p
and honestly I'm really starting to dislike commercial tanks, unless it's just the Kangertech range :eek:

So I'm set on going the rebuildable route, as that's exactly where I belong! :D
Ironically enough @free3dom the Billow, Lemo and Orchid are my current favorites/interests

The commercial tanks I found were awesome at first, and then all of a sudden they just didn't "do it for me" anymore. So I started rebuilding their coils (the commercial coils) and it was great again for a while, and then, again, it wasn't :(

So I bought a Kayfun (clone) and I've been very happy since then - I upgraded to the Lemo and it was pure heaven :rock:

And this next round of tanks are looking even better...rebuilding is the only way I can see myself vaping, and it's tons of fun too ;)

@free3dom i agree.and then you can build you're own decent coils,and don't have to use the ones you get with the kit,i don't like the coils that u get with the kit when you bay it

@free3dom is a lemo expert.

Haha, it's only because I got to it right at the start - and loved it immediately :D
I was eyeing it on the international sites, and waiting (patiently) for local availability and when e-ciggies posted they had it I ordered it within minutes, picked it up the next day and made an elaborate post soon after :D

I have experimented and prodded and disassembled this thing so many times and I'm still amazed at how simplistic it is and how well it works :)
I think I will always keep one around, long after I've moved on to other tanks...It's my first love :h::--P

To be honest I feel that same excitement for the new SubTank mini...hope it gets here soon :rock:

@free3dom i agree.and then you can build you're own decent coils,and don't have to use the ones you get with the kit,i don't like the coils that u get with the kit when you bay it

Totally, I vaped on the included coil for maybe 5 minutes before ripping it out and building my own :D

i did the same those coils don't work for me at all.and i don't like the wicking.i youse cotton wool

And now with the intended tank attached. Man I love this thing. I think its now my favorite vape :D

DSC_0010[1].jpg

@gripen. Dude you want my wooden coiling tool. Maybe you can find the time to finish it.

Back