I am a VAPE SLUT

BigGuy

Owner of Sir VAPE
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I just came to the realization that i am a VAPE SLUT , why you may ask is that i have been through 2 bottles of Cats Meow, 1 bottle of Dollys, 1 bottle of Limerick, 1 bottle of Country Bumpkin, 1 bottle of rocket pop and we only got these juices a week ago. And them i am also vaping Craft vapour Yellow submarine and Five pawns Gambit. EISH Who else is a VAPE SLUT

I just came to the realization that i am a VAPE SLUT , why you may ask is that i have been through 2 bottles of Cats Meow, 1 bottle of Dollys, 1 bottle of Limerick, 1 bottle of Country Bumpkin, 1 bottle of rocket pop and we only got these juices a week ago. And them i am also vaping Craft vapour Yellow submarine and Five pawns Gambit. EISH Who else is a VAPE SLUT

That u r for sure. Now I am not so sure if my 9ml a day vaping habit qualifies me for this same category

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm not really keeping score anymore of how much juice I vape, but I think I might be competition for you. By my count I do roughly 20-30ml per day. I mix and match my own juices, so can't be sure, but it's definitely in that area. Do the math ;)

I klapped a bottle country bumpkin in a day with at least another 7/8mls of other juice. My consumption goes up since I have some 6mg.

And clearly a Sir Vape slattern;)

Wow. That's a lot of liquid to go through in such a short period of time

I always wondered if a Vaper owning a vape shop is anything like a child owning a candy shop....and now I know :rofl:

@free3dom Yeah dude when you have copious amounts of juice at your finger tips you tend to go over board lol:)

Generally I'm using 12mg on my 2 Reos & 6mg on my 2 drippers. When 12mg runs out I will only use 6mg. Also only making DIY at 6mg for the past 6 weeks.

and you dont get close to pulling a silver every day?

i was actually concerned that my 9ml on a week day and 12ml on the weekend was alot and i thought i might needed cut down. but now i definitely wont!
The only time I go silver is when I'm at a mini vape meet and testing new juice. It also becomes tricky when @Gazzacpt & @Zegee try and feed me menthol which I detest. @Rob Fisher and I could live in harmony as we would never steal each others juice ;)

The only time I go silver is when I'm at a mini vape meet and testing new juice. It also becomes tricky when @Gazzacpt & @Zegee try and feed me menthol which I detest. @Rob Fisher and I could live in harmony as we would never steal each others juice ;)
yeah im not a menthol fan either. i was thinking of trying to make my own creations but i dont know where to start and the only tobacco i would want to add to my home mades is one thats a trade secret and he will not sell the concentrate.
what are you making as your DIY ?

I'm making a range of various custards & desserts/bakery. Also a few NETs RY4 style and with different fruit/bakery undertones.

I'm making a range of various custards & desserts/bakery. Also a few NETs RY4 style and with different fruit/bakery undertones.
right up my alley. would really like to try them out if you willing to share. maybe you can give me some advice on what to do to get myself started

right up my alley. would really like to try them out if you willing to share. maybe you can give me some advice on what to do to get myself started
I'm afraid I can't share the juice as I have shared with mates already and don't have much left. I have just placed another order on The Flavour Apprentice and hope I receive it before year end. I am more than willing to share recipes though. One thing I have learnt is there is no substitute for quality flavours as they make or break a good juice. I also use 1% Ethyl Maltol in all juice now, which smooths it out incredibly well. I also let my juice steep naturally (in a dark cupboard) for a minimum of a month for desserts/custards/bakery & at least 2 months for NETs.

I'm afraid I can't share the juice as I have shared with mates already and don't have much left. I have just placed another order on The Flavour Apprentice and hope I receive it before year end. I am more than willing to share recipes though. One thing I have learnt is there is no substitute for quality flavours as they make or break a good juice. I also use 1% Ethyl Maltol in all juice now, which smooths it out incredibly well. I also let my juice steep naturally (in a dark cupboard) for a minimum of a month for desserts/custards/bakery & at least 2 months for NETs.

@capetocuba That EM makes a huge difference, thank you for showing me the light :)

Just put my order in at Vapour Mountain as I'll be out of juice by Friday:

Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid 10ml - Menthol Ice (#vmp-menthice)
Strength: 18mg 1 R50.00
Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid 10ml - Smurfette
Strength: 18mg 1 R50.00
Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid 30ml - Choc Mint (#vmp-chocmint)
Strength: 18mg 1 R120.00
Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid 30ml - Vanilla Custard (#vmp-vancustard)
VM Legends 30ml - Guevara (#VMCHE)
Strength: 18mg 1 R150.00
Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid 30ml - Strawberry (#vmp-strawberry)

Can't wait! Also excited about owning a red iStick by this weekend....:party:

Back