I need closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KZOR - you have the right to feel wronged and I will respect that. If this wasn't an important issue to you, you would not have brought it up and I respect that too. So some will agree and some won't. I just hope and trust that you can see this as one issue, and not everything that this forum is about. I for one always appreciate your input here and would not want this issue to distract and rob us all from your contributions. You are to "blame" for my VTINBOX, Hadaly, Flave, DIY juice making (in part), coil building (in part), GROOT, and Jango - and I will forever be grateful. I'm looking forward to more things to blame you for. So here is what I have learned (being married for the 3rd time now): differences are OK and so is disagreements and different opinions - it is however the big picture that is important. Now have an awesome day

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Hi @KZOR . I thought you had been somewhat scarce over the last few days.

I can truly empathise with your situation. I really hate being ripped off. With me its not about the lost money, it is more about the feeling that you have been let down by the person/company with which you had built up a relationship. I spent my money in good faith, and have been metaphorically slapped in the face.

My solution is to vote with my feet. I would never shop there again. My negative feelings would however only be towards that particular person or shop. In my opinion it is similar to having a personal issue with one person in a large group of friends, You can end the relationship with that person, but it would be unnecessary to distance yourself from the rest of the group of friends.

I had an experience with a vape shop a couple of years ago. I bought two 18650s and when I got home I found that one of them didn't work in my mech mod. I immediately drove back to the shop where they tested the battery in one of their mods. It worked. I then handed them my mod and asked if they could get it to work in it. They couldn't. They then said that they couldn't replace it (30 minutes after buying it) because it worked. To cut a very long story a little shorter I eventually convinced them (after making a fuss) to replace it, because I had bought something which didn't work for me (their other battery worked in my mod, as did all my others). I have never been back.

My advice is not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Your relationship with ecigssa and its members is excellent, and should be cherished (i.e. the baby). Your treatment by the vendor is "the bathwater", and should justifiably be thrown out (ended).

Your work on YouTube and ecigssa is highly respected. You have become a trusted expert whose opinions can be relied upon.

untitlded.png

I sure all of us look forward to having you back in full force as soon as possible. With the baby.....but without the bathwater.

@KZOR , everything worth mentioning has been discussed, so ill repeat

You bring value to this community, more than anyone can expect from you

I can somewhat relate to the businesses perspective, in my workplace, iv often thought i was doing a kindness by giving discount or free services to loyal clients only to burn my fingers as that kindness becomes expected.

Iv lost clients and ruined relationships as they feel cheated when i charge the honest price.

Business is tricky, im not covering for the business in question, i simply understand how small things can turn ugly

Thank you for bringing up your concerns, i too would feel cheated of a days food

Kind regards

This is just petty.

In previous comments made, you said that you won't order from Sir Vape again, is this still the case? And if it is, why bring up an old arguments?

It truly looks like you are on a personal tirade to tarnish their name and brand.

It's been previously made clear on this forum that you don't get along with them , so why not let sleeping dogs lie?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Firstly, why stop posting here because of them?
Only reason I can think of is that you are trying to "blackmail" ppl who use your recipes into agreeing with you. Personally I've never mixed or tasted any of yours so don't really give a shit either way.

Secondly, the fact that they didn't make it automatic on the website to offer free delivery above certain totals is complete bullshit by sir vape. I don't think it's an oversight but rather a deliberate ploy to make more money. I bet they haven't had an oversight of not charging ppl for goods.
I think it's massively unethical and to then shift the onus to the consumer is a lazy attempt to cover their own arse. Personally I'd never do business with them again.

And lastly, wasn't this thread done by you before?
If yes, then get over it and stop acting like a petulant child because you didn't get the reaction you wanted the first time.
If not, the I apologize and feel that you are justified it being upset and posting this thread.

Peace

so why not let sleeping dogs lie?
I totally understand that the vendor has a loyal following and i realise why you guys are coming up for them. :)
But the fact remains that me and many others were wronged and i will RIP if i get an apology. If you guys guys cannot understand something as simple as that then please don't waste your time replying. You are also most likely irritating the people that can read.
I think my mother did a fantastic job instilling basic manners, ethics and moral standards. I am just exercising her teachings.
I want an apology from someone that i know treated me unfairly ........ end of story.

I totally understand that the vendor has a loyal following and i realise why you guys are coming up for them. :)
But the fact remains that me and many others were wronged and i will RIP if i get an apology. If you guys guys cannot understand something as simple as that then please don't waste your time replying. You are also most likely irritating the people that can read.
I think my mother did a fantastic job instilling basic manners, ethics and moral standards. I am just exercising her teachings.
I want an apology from someone that i know treated me unfairly ........ end of story.
Yes, they have a loyal following, stemming from great service recieved. Mistakes will be made and in my, and many other's experience, they will rectify the situation, if addressed through the right channels.

You however decided to take the issue to your YouTube channel, then the forum and now the forum again. It does not look like you want to rectify the situation, but more like you want to inflame old issues.

This is clearly a personal issue you have with the vendor/Sir Vape and not a true reflection of their service in general.

I am sorry but this thread is becoming intersting. I also need to get closure guys.

Please forgive me as i have a REOMODs fetish. The bug has bitten me and i am neglecting my regulated mods more than they want and can scream for attention from me. I dont know how to resolve this and want closure on this. I know other(@Raindance ) forum readers and mod owners also want a REO but i cant stop at the sight of a beauiful reo and not want it. I want the non reo owners to forgive me for taking that advantage away from them.

I think I should follow in @Strontium 's footsteps,just say it as it is,@Sir Vape obviously you dont add free shipping automatically to the total because you want to make more money,and you have the right to because its your business,not ours,but if you care for your business and dont want to lose business I think you should apologise to @KZOR as that's all he wants,you dont have to change anything on your website,just apologise and you wont be getting any more negative publicity,if you dont @KZOR might create another thread just before Christmas and that time of the year I want to relax,so pleeeeeez apologize and send us free stuff if possible as that can make anyone smile,pm us for details

So wait, you start a thread asking for opinions and because it doesn't turn in to a circle jerk people "can't read"?

topkek.png

Thanks for the tag @Mahir

Guys, please play the ball not the man and don't get personal or turn this thread into a slinging match between members.

Otherwise we will have to lock it.

Thanks for the tag @Mahir

Guys, please play the ball not the man and don't get personal or turn this thread into a slinging match between members.

Otherwise we will have to lock it.
OP already went there.

If you guys guys cannot understand something as simple as that then please don't waste your time replying. You are also most likely irritating the people that can read.

Lol, I joined ecigssa to obtain and share knowledge on vaping in the community. If I wanted to see drama I would have joined Vape Nations SA on Facebook
Think he was just making a joke to ease a bit of tension. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back