Introduce Yourselves:

haha , if only my wife wants to get rid of her Twisp !!!1 I have a complete brand new Svd and a Magoo still in their boxes but my wife say it is to big for her . lol to lady like i think lmao

She doesnt know what she's missing. I send you a pm for kemptons details.

Jacques welcome to the forum. i share your name and addiction to vaping.

So many new members :eek:

Welcome everyone! :party:

:D

ps. I'm not crazy, my mom had me tested!

I love vaping I'm a new vaper, love the tast, no more bad smells of cig.
Most welcome, we all love vaping - you are in the right place. Happy vaping. If you have a free minute, please add your location under your Personal Details (hover over your name top right).

Nah @Andre, @Rob Fisher I'm totally OFF TOPIC here:

Please, let's not act your age.
When we were children we absorbed information like a sponge. We laughed more. We explored the world in daring and unselfconscious ways. Remember playing dangerously without realizing it?

There are many reasons why we may have lost those child-like traits, ie: we went through difficult relationships, we had crappy jobs, responsibilities piled up, we got a mortgage, and we had kids.
This all leads to risk aversion.

But what would our lives look like if we carried some of those child-like traits into adulthood?
Learning would be easier.
We would laugh more.
Exploring the world like a child, we would find business opportunities, personal interests, and new relationships that we might have missed.

As adults, we see the world through the narrative of our past. And we let it bind us and miss out BIG TIME.

When we were children we absorbed information like a sponge. We laughed more. We explored the world in daring and unselfconscious ways. Remember playing dangerously without realizing it?

There are many reasons why we may have lost those child-like traits, ie: we went through difficult relationships, we had crappy jobs, responsibilities piled up, we got a mortgage, and we had kids.

But what would our lives look like if we carried some of those child-like traits into adulthood?
We would laugh more.
Exploring the world like a child, we would find business opportunities, personal interests, and new relationships that we might have missed.

As adults, we see the world through the narrative of our past. And we let it bind us and miss out BIG TIME.

So true, but I must say, in some ways i'm still a child. And will never let it go

I love vaping I'm a new vaper, love the tast, no more bad smells of cig.
lol welcome. yes i also quit smoking and thought vapeing wouldn't work our cheaper, but the way i vape and al the nice goodies you get..... :-D

We would laugh more.

Nope, I am at the age where I tend to forget the past and yesterday.....so it is all GREAT FUN, a new adventure every day:D.

We would laugh more.

100% Agree Ω @johan! I might be a Baalie and capable of joining a Baalie group but I'm really young at heart and still feel 21! :rock:

Nope, I am at the age where I tend to forget the past and yesterday.....so it is all GREAT FUN, a new adventure every day:D.
the only thing that reminds me how old i am is the wife when me and the kids mess up the house :D

I'm a bit late but that's ok. My name is Francois. Been off the lung sticks for 2months now thanks to a friend that introduced me to the Twisp. Nice little machine but I never knew of the awesome vape setups out there. I am slowly building my setup and would like to thank all of you for advice and awesome threads!

Back