Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everyone
Doc here, just joined the forum. been vaping for about two months now, reason i started was to quit smoking and yipee 2moths cigarette free. look forward to getting to know everyone here and learning from more experienced vapours.
thanks

Hi everyone
Doc here, just joined the forum. been vaping for about two months now, reason i started was to quit smoking and yipee 2moths cigarette free. look forward to getting to know everyone here and learning from more experienced vapours.
thanks

Welcome @DoC
We 'met' in your classifieds post.

Wel done on the 2 months.

Enjoy the forum. We have a great place here.

Hi everyone
thanks
Most welcome. Congrats on the 2 months, a huge achievement as only us ex-smokers can really know. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @DoC :), And please feel free to give yourself an Avatar
pic_12322275121353.jpg

If it was possible to steal my hubbies, :devil: he would never get it back :giggle:
haha , if only my wife wants to get rid of her Twisp !!!1 I have a complete brand new Svd and a Magoo still in their boxes but my wife say it is to big for her . lol to lady like i think lmao

Back