Introduce Yourselves:

Hi im Eduardo, started vaping 5 months ago, im from Angola.

Since then i got a nice collection of mods and attys.

I hope i can help and be a part of this community.

Ah, great to have someone from another African country. Most welcome. Congrats on the 5 months, way to go. Happy vaping.

Boa tarde Eduardo, bem-vindo!

I've been s bit buzzy the last few days. Missed some new members.

WELCOME ALL NEW MEBERS, enjoy the forum and vape on!!

Hey all my names Graham from JHB. I been vaping for about 4 months now started on Twisp worked well to get me off the stinkies for abit, although I fell off the bandwagon a couple of times due to no coils or running out of juices etc.. infact im having a stinky as we speak haha only because my protank mini is gurgling atm... but its only until my Reo arrives and its STRICTLY VAPING from there on out !!!!!!!

Hey all my names Graham from JHB. I been vaping for about 4 months now started on Twisp worked well to get me off the stinkies for abit, although I fell off the bandwagon a couple of times due to no coils or running out of juices etc.. infact im having a stinky as we speak haha only because my protank mini is gurgling atm... but its only until my Reo arrives and its STRICTLY VAPING from there on out !!!!!!!

And here is your next addition to the REO Family @Andre! ;)

@Grayz I love your style... Twisp direct to a REO! No cocking around! :rock:

Most welcome to the forum, and looking forward to welcome you to Reoville - a very prudent decision imo. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @Grayz

We have a great place here! Thanks for finally joining after you've heard me talk about it so much :D

And for those who don't know, I am actually one of Grahams converts. It was his twisp and words that got me off stinkies and onto my first twisp.

But It was my reo that convinced him to order a new LP Reo :D :p :rock:

Welcome to the forum @Grayz

We have a great place here! Thanks for finally joining after you've heard me talk about it so much :D

And for those who don't know, I am actually one of Grahams converts. It was his twisp and words that got me off stinkies and onto my first twisp.

But It was my reo that convinced him to order a new LP Reo :D :p :rock:
Awesome work Reonaut....you have saved him a lot of money in the longer run.

hahahaha a 2nd will definitely cripple my budget lol buuuut give it a month or 2 and I will probably be on the bandwagon :D

hey there all.i am new to the forum and vaping.i have been of the smokes for 6 weeks now and have not missed it since i started vaping.i do not know why i started vaping because i have never seen anyone vape.must have been a random youtube video or something and can only say that i am so glad i did. i smoked cigarets,hookah and was on the pipe when i quite. which i new about this sooner.being a smoker for 20 years takes its toll but i am amazed at the recovery i have made so far.i started with a evod starter kit and for now i am just buying juices to try them all.

So nice to read all the new stories, and most welcome to this place all of you new guys. 'Vaping is the future" - to quote Rip Trippers... and the future is most definitely now.

Back