Introduce Yourselves:

HI fellow vapers and EcigsSA forum :)

Not sure if I ever introduced myself, I've been roaming the forum daily for the past year and I love it . I live in the Mothercity, aka Cape Town CBD, and I love vaping and cars . I love vape (same voice as Brick saying I love Lamp)

At the moment I am the proud owner of a Asmodus Minikin V2 and a Eleaf iPower 80w . I have a TM squared 22 clone RDA, Griffin 22 RTA, Magic Cube by Lemaga RDA, Limitless RDTA Plus, Coilart Mage RTA, Coilart Mage GTA , AirForce One RDA, a Efest Luc V4 Charger and I love some liquid DIY as well 8--)

I owned a RX200, RX200S , Kangertech Subox Mini, iStick Pico , 2x Griffin 25 RTA's before and I don't think my device list or accesories list is going to slow down soon. Always upgrading :-(:-(:-( Think I suffer from FOMO with all these beautiful devices and vape goodies on this forum...

Thanks EcigsSA forum for making me and all the fellow members feel like family and it has been an awesome journey so far, to a good new year and future as besties
:CRAZYTROLL:

My two babies atm :

qW0cz48.jpg
Hey DirtyD. I would want to say welcome, but you sound like a regular. Thanks for introducing yourself. Hope you have a nice time here

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not sure if I ever introduced myself, I've been roaming the forum daily for the past year and I love it . I live in the Mothercity, aka Cape Town CBD, and I love vaping and cars . I love vape (same voice as Brick saying I love Lamp)

At the moment I am the proud owner of a Asmodus Minikin V2 and a Eleaf iPower 80w . I have a TM squared 22 clone RDA, Griffin 22 RTA, Magic Cube by Lemaga RDA, Limitless RDTA Plus, Coilart Mage RTA, Coilart Mage GTA , AirForce One RDA, a Efest Luc V4 Charger and I love some liquid DIY as well 8--)

I owned a RX200, RX200S , Kangertech Subox Mini, iStick Pico , 2x Griffin 25 RTA's before and I don't think my device list or accesories list is going to slow down soon. Always upgrading :-(:-(:-( Think I suffer from FOMO with all these beautiful devices and vape goodies on this forum...

Thanks EcigsSA forum for making me and all the fellow members feel like family and it has been an awesome journey so far, to a good new year and future as besties

My two babies atm :

qW0cz48.jpg

Welkom by Telkom, @DirtyD was the one who got me vaping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm Ryan

Been vaping now for 2 years and loving it ever since, i started with twisp to get off cigarettes and now I'm just vaping and enjoying it, I have a smoke alien now and using a CL tank and it's The best tank I ever owned, I'm starting my own juice like now which I've been testing for 6 months.

Hey guys it's Muhammad here I recently realised I want to give up the smoking so I went over to the twisp kiosk and tried their vega device ... was pleased with the smooth direct lung hit and I'd like to pick one up ... I've heard that any cubis type coil can work on it and and tank as well so I'd like to pick up a smok baby beast as well ... any taughts guys ? Would love to hear what you guys think ... #newbie but I think it would make a good match

Hey guys it's Muhammad here I recently realised I want to give up the smoking so I went over to the twisp kiosk and tried their vega device ... was pleased with the smooth direct lung hit and I'd like to pick one up ... I've heard that any cubis type coil can work on it and and tank as well so I'd like to pick up a smok baby beast as well ... any taughts guys ? Would love to hear what you guys think ... #newbie but I think it would make a good match

Hi Muhammad,personally I wont buy twisp,can buy far better devices for that price...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone, my name is Johan

Living in PTA and been Vaping for 3 years now after smoking cigarettes for 15 years, since I started vaping I have never touched a Cigarette ever again. I don't miss eating tons of chappies, drinking litres of coffee or smelling like I hot boxed a shack. I recreantly started making my own e-liquid and hope here is a sections where one can trade DIY e-Liquid Recipes - That would be awesome :)

Welcome to the forum @Johan Marais
Congrats on kicking the stinkies!
Enjoy your stay - there is so much to learn here and the people on this forum are amazing

Hi all the name is Pieter.

I got hooked on vaping just for the smell and taste(0% nicotine) haven't touched a cig in my life so need to get my hands on some gear ASAP

Hope to learn a lot from you guys so any advice for a complete newb will be great

Thanks

Chat later

Welcome @Pieter Geldenhuys
Glad to hear you on zero nicotine juices.
Please stay away from cigarettes. If you ever feel the urge to try them, don't. They are just nasty!
Enjoy your stay

My two babies atm :

qW0cz48.jpg

Officially welcome @DirtyD - have seen your posts many times
What a lovely intro!
Glad you enjoying your stay here and all the best to you for your vaping

Hey guys I'm Ryan

Been vaping now for 2 years and loving it ever since, i started with twisp to get off cigarettes and now I'm just vaping and enjoying it, I have a smoke alien now and using a CL tank and it's The best tank I ever owned, I'm starting my own juice like now which I've been testing for 6 months.

Welcome to the forum @Ryan_v2
Congrats on the vaping
Enjoy your stay

Welcome @Muhammad Khan
Great that you want to give up the smoking. Best thing I did.
It doesnt matter what you use to give it up, what matters is that you find something that works for you and that it enables you go kick the stinkies

I assume you are talking about the Twisp Vega. I havent tried it myself. I see you have posted there already.

Just some tips on getting a good vape setup to stop smoking
- get two , for backup purposes and to have two flavours running so you dont get bored
- try sample lots of juices and find a few you like a lot. It makes all the difference
- if you can, go to a vape shop near you where you can be advised and try before you buy. I see you are in Durban, try go to Sir Vape if you can

Attention all new members

If you will be in or around Joburg on Sat 3 Dec 2016,
please take note that we will be having an awesome ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet in Sandton.

Check out the Vape Meet thread for more details and to RSVP
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-3-december-2016.t30662/

There will be lots of vapers, fantastic vendors and super prizes on the day.

We look forward to seeing you there!

jhb-vape-meet-logo-jpg.37410

Kon ni chi wa,

I have been wandering around the forum for the last couple of months, and just from reading up, I have learned so much, without the members even knowing they helped me...so big thank you for all that contributes to this great forum.

I am off the "stinkies" from 29 July 2016 completely, after 16 years of smoking...
I went to a close-by vape shop, and asked for a starter kit, and some juice, so they hooked me up with a Eleaf iStick 60w TC, with Melo 2 tank…and so the journey started for me.

I recently got myself another device, Smok Alien kit with baby beast, as my excuse was that I need a spare device and tank. ;-)

Then I decided…this coil buying exercise weekly, coupled with the amount of juice I am vaping, is getting hectic on the wallet…let’s get a RTA so that I can build my own coils…and then entered the Mage RTA… (I only build 2 coils so far, and because it is working…I am afraid of replacing it…:flushed:)

I also started DIY juicing in the last couple of days…and made my first shake and vape also a couple of days back…

After jumping right in the deep side of the cloud…head first…without goggles…and my “vape pyp” as snorkel…I know I am going to need a lot of help…which brought me to this very first post…

Kon ni chi wa,

I have been wandering around the forum for the last couple of months, and just from reading up, I have learned so much, without the members even knowing they helped me...so big thank you for all that contributes to this great forum.

I am off the "stinkies" from 29 July 2016 completely, after 16 years of smoking...
I went to a close-by vape shop, and asked for a starter kit, and some juice, so they hooked me up with a Eleaf iStick 60w TC, with Melo 2 tank…and so the journey started for me.

I recently got myself another device, Smok Alien kit with baby beast, as my excuse was that I need a spare device and tank. ;-)

Then I decided…this coil buying exercise weekly, coupled with the amount of juice I am vaping, is getting hectic on the wallet…let’s get a RTA so that I can build my own coils…and then entered the Mage RTA… (I only build 2 coils so far, and because it is working…I am afraid of replacing it…:flushed:)

I also started DIY juicing in the last couple of days…and made my first shake and vape also a couple of days back…

After jumping right in the deep side of the cloud…head first…without goggles…and my “vape pyp” as snorkel…I know I am going to need a lot of help…which brought me to this very first post…
Great intro, thanks. Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

Kon ni chi wa,

Welcome Santa!

Let me start off by saying that I have been very good this year, and if you need help with my portion of your list, I can send you some links!

Well done on leaving the stinkies. I think a lot of us often forget how hard it is to do, even though vaping makes the job a considerable amount easier! Don't be afraid to change those coils, it gets easier and easier every time, and it is actually quite a logical process to fix should things go wrong (and easy logic, not quantum logic!).

Please feel free to ask away, there are no dumb questions, and we were all clueless to start with, and you have the added advantage of actually not being at the starting point, but a couple of steps down!

Hi ... I am a graphic designer...working for myself .. mostly with web developers who want their graphics done.... I am vaping for 6 months now ... first did not like it as it was like inhaling nothing .... lost interested .... but then started mixing as I like the kick in the throat that smokes gives you ... found the secret ... now love to vape ...

Hi ... I am a graphic designer...working for myself .. mostly with web developers who want their graphics done.... I am vaping for 6 months now ... first did not like it as it was like inhaling nothing .... lost interested .... but then started mixing as I like the kick in the throat that smokes gives you ... found the secret ... now love to vape ...
Welcome to this amazing community of friendly vapers. I hope you enjoy it here

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the best forum around!

What kit are you using @Vapegirlinc ?

Hey, I'm Claude, from Paarl Looking at buying my first Vape, sick of cigarettes. Just struggling with what to buy. Really like the Sigelei J150 with RDTA iJoy tank... opinion??

Hi Claude, Welcome to the forum.

I check up on the work our "Staff Members" do on this page from time to time and only came across your post today.

May I suggest possibly also purchasing something like a subtank/toptank mini instead of totally relying on a tank that requires rebuilding skills straight from the word go. The mentioned tanks allow for stock coil use and come with an RBA to hone building skills on. I am just getting the feeling that you may be joining the vaping highway in the fast lane a bit to soon.

Not to worry, I can guarantee whatever mod and tank you buy now, they will not be the last.

Just joking about checking up on the moderators... Enjoy the ride!

Back