Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys,

I'm a tax consultant from Cape Town. I started vaping a month ago to get off hookah, and I've been really enjoying it. I haven't smoked hookah since i started vaping.

In the month since I started vaping I already tried diy mixing and the juice I've made so far hasn't turned out bad, though I get a lot of help from a colleague and fellow vaper. He introduced me to this forum and suggested I sign up.

Hi guys,

I'm a tax consultant from Cape Town. I started vaping a month ago to get off hookah, and I've been really enjoying it. I haven't smoked hookah since i started vaping.

In the month since I started vaping I already tried diy mixing and the juice I've made so far hasn't turned out bad, though I get a lot of help from a colleague and fellow vaper. He introduced me to this forum and suggested I sign up.

Welcome to the forum @Mr. B
Congrats on the vaping
Wishing you all the best and enjoy your stay here

Hi guys,

Welcome @Mr. B !

Good job on getting off the Hubbly, vaping flavours are a lot better and more pronounced! And well done to your colleague, who is it?

Love the profile picture by the way, Stormtroopers kick ass!

Hi its Candy joined today, starting to vape today again... don't get the same satisfaction as a analog on 18mg of Twisp Cherry flavour.
Any suggestions?
Hi Candy, and welcome to the forums!

Is that what happened to your previous attempt at vaping? You had a Twisp? There are loads of cool devices out there! If you're from Pretoria best thing you could do for yourself is pop into a store and get a feel for all your options.

I would suggest a Pico kit, this one looks awesome and is about to go on a 20% off sale soon! You can ask this vendor newbie questions too, he doesn't know it (I don't think), but I've sent him mails and he was really helpful!

https://www.throatpunch.co.za/colle...istick-pico-75w-tc-starter-kit-jay-bo-designs

Then find yourself some Vapour Mountain XXX, and you're A for Away!

Hi its Candy joined today, starting to vape today again... don't get the same satisfaction as a analog on 18mg of Twisp Cherry flavour.
Any suggestions?
I personally don't like Twisp devices or juices. I would recommend using Justfog C14. Amazing device, and some Liqua 18mg juices. That setup is what helped me to stop smoking.
Justfog is a lot like Twisp, but personally it is much better, as the coils last longer, it is easier on your budget as well as Liqua has amazing flavors.

If you reside in Cape Town I would recommend going to E-smoke. They are in Goodwood, very nice people

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone, my name is Johan

Living in PTA and been Vaping for 3 years now after smoking cigarettes for 15 years, since I started vaping I have never touched a Cigarette ever again. I don't miss eating tons of chappies, drinking litres of coffee or smelling like I hot boxed a shack. I recreantly started making my own e-liquid and hope here is a sections where one can trade DIY e-Liquid Recipes - That would be awesome :)

Hi Everyone, my name is Johan

Living in PTA and been Vaping for 3 years now after smoking cigarettes for 15 years, since I started vaping I have never touched a Cigarette ever again. I don't miss eating tons of chappies, drinking litres of coffee or smelling like I hot boxed a shack. I recreantly started making my own e-liquid and hope here is a sections where one can trade DIY e-Liquid Recipes - That would be awesome :)
Welcome @Johan Marais , and congrats on the three-years of stink-freeness!

There are loads of DIY threads, check them out here... http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/diy-liquid-mixing-vg-and-pg/

And recipes here... http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-Liquid-recipes/

Then we have plenty of guys that like to share their DIY knowledge... @Andre @rogue zombie @Feliks Karp @Rude Rudi @Viper_SA @Greyz @KZOR , I'm sure they don't mind answering any questions you might have! There is a widely accepted rule here that anything you make that tastes real good, you have to send a sample to me to validate it :ANGEL:

Again, Welcome!

Hi all the name is Pieter.

I got hooked on vaping just for the smell and taste(0% nicotine) haven't touched a cig in my life so need to get my hands on some gear ASAP

Hope to learn a lot from you guys so any advice for a complete newb will be great

Thanks

Chat later

Hi Jacques

Thanks for the input had a look at them and they not bad priced.

But wouldn't it be better to get something that one can upgrade from the word go like those RX200's that is the device that got all of this started

Hi Jacques

Thanks for the input had a look at them and they not bad priced.

But wouldn't it be better to get something that one can upgrade from the word go like those RX200's that is the device that got all of this started
Well, if you want something bigger. You can go for something like a rx, istick200 or a dripbox. But there are so many different options these days, mostly just personal taste

Cool thank you

I will have to do some homework before I waste money on a device that I don't like.

I've realized in a very short space of time that there are different vapers out there and it all comes down to ones personal preference.

But still I don't know a lot at all so thanks for the input it is appreciated

Cool thank you

I will have to do some homework before I waste money on a device that I don't like.

I've realized in a very short space of time that there are different vapers out there and it all comes down to ones personal preference.

Send me a pm anytime you need help.

Cool thank you

For me, a Pico kit is a great place to start! You won't regret buying that one!

HI fellow vapers and EcigsSA forum :)

Not sure if I ever introduced myself, I've been roaming the forum daily for the past year and I love it . I live in the Mothercity, aka Cape Town CBD, and I love vaping and cars . I love vape (same voice as Brick saying I love Lamp)

At the moment I am the proud owner of a Asmodus Minikin V2 and a Eleaf iPower 80w . I have a TM squared 22 clone RDA, Griffin 22 RTA, Magic Cube by Lemaga RDA, Limitless RDTA Plus, Coilart Mage RTA, Coilart Mage GTA , AirForce One RDA, a Efest Luc V4 Charger and I love some liquid DIY as well 8--)

I owned a RX200, RX200S , Kangertech Subox Mini, iStick Pico , 2x Griffin 25 RTA's before and I don't think my device list or accesories list is going to slow down soon. Always upgrading :-(:-(:-( Think I suffer from FOMO with all these beautiful devices and vape goodies on this forum...

Thanks EcigsSA forum for making me and all the fellow members feel like family and it has been an awesome journey so far, to a good new year and future as besties
:CRAZYTROLL:

My two babies atm :

qW0cz48.jpg

Back