Introduce Yourselves:

Hi fellow Vapers, a little about myself. Iv'e been a casual smoker for years and could never kick the habit until recently. I still remember how excited I was owning my first device( Iolite Portable Vaporizer), and the heartbreak when it broke. I then moved back to smoking the nasty stuff. Some years later I came across eciggies and bought myself an evic joytech and loved it. I sold the beast to my neighbor when he had a stroke some months later and hes been vaping happily ever since no problems. I recently was introduced to sub ohm vaping by a colleague and friend and have been vaping happily ever since. Also bought my own mixing kit and waiting for my first batch to seap(really excited). Vaping for me is freedom from the bondage of smoke and ash, the foul odours produced, the bitter stale tastes it leaves behind, and the multitude of side effects to my health. Thanks to this revolution I can now breath again...fresh air never smelt this damn good!

Welcome to the forum @Koobz

Congratulations on kicking the analogues and moving to HD vapour :D

Enjoy your stay here and vape strong :rock:

welcome to all the newbies!

I hope you will soon call this forum your second home :)

Hi, nice to have found this forum.

Bit of a vaping n00b, tried it a few years ago with the first twisps and hated it, thing seem to have improved a lot since then!

Got a kanger evod and just getting into the whole thing!

Cheers.

Welcome @method1

I too tried it out on the original Njoy years back, and it seemed too gimmicky. I came back to it nine months ago, and have not touched an analog since. Likely never will either.

What juices are you using?

welcome @method1 ... I think a lot of us here started out on the EVOD and twisp. Many of us still have our trusty EVODs after getting many other devices as well. Enjoy

Just a quick hello to all the newcomers :)

Hi all, raymond from george! On twisp at the moment, but getting bored already! Any suggestions for better taste and more vape??

Haha welcome to the Forum @raymond... There are many different devices out there. Your choice will be based on your personal preference.

welcome @method1 ... I think a lot of us here started out on the EVOD and twisp. Many of us still have our trusty EVODs after getting many other devices as well. Enjoy

Kanger seems quite effective and easy to clean/fix etc. Still getting the hang of the whole custom wicking and all that, but in my very limited experience it's waaaay better than the early drip-type twisps I tried.

Welcome @method1

I too tried it out on the original Njoy years back, and it seemed too gimmicky. I came back to it nine months ago, and have not touched an analog since. Likely never will either.

What juices are you using?

I've bought a whole selection of Juices, haven't been terribly excited about any of them, to the point that for now I tend to prefer just a plain, unflavoured pg/vg blend. Hopefully about to to order some Boba's Bounty which I am quite excited to have found on this forum!

Kanger seems quite effective and easy to clean/fix etc. Still getting the hang of the whole custom wicking and all that, but in my very limited experience it's waaaay better than the early drip-type twisps I tried.

I've bought a whole selection of Juices, haven't been terribly excited about any of them, to the point that for now I tend to prefer just a plain, unflavoured pg/vg blend. Hopefully about to to order some Boba's Bounty which I am quite excited to have found on this forum!

Rebuildable devices are very nice especially with all the lovely people on this forum who will assist and advise you with anything that you need. There are already many threads with links to videos on how to build, safety, devices, etc. Browse around and you might find it quite appealing

Welcome @raymond . You'll find plenty of advice here, based on what you are willing to spend or would 'prefer to afford'.

Most would start with a test of a simple 'longer life' battery like the Vision Spinner II or Itaste CLK series, or a Mod like the Itaste MVP or SVD series and add a decent tank / atomizer like the Kangertech Mini Protank 3 or even the more expensive Aspire Nautilus Mini. Some would get a higher powered electronic Mod like a Hana or Sigelei.
The Kangertech EMOW also seems like a well-priced and decent performing starter kit at the moment, with some nice features to boot.

The die-hard converts here might even tell you to jump right to a Reo to skip the long search for your 'perfect vape' device and not waste money on the steps in between.

At the end of the day, anything that works for you and get you to kick or at least substantially kerb the analog habit is a winner in the end.

Haha welcome to the Forum @raymond... There are many different devices out there. Your choice will be based on your personal preference relationship with your bank manager.
@Riddle, I fixed that for you, for @raymond 's sake ;)

Welcome @method1 and the other people before that ;)

Hi all, raymond from george! On twisp at the moment, but getting bored already

@raymond , just to clarify as well, many people have questions on what is best, and the choice is up to you. Check out some the other threads in the 'Newbie's Corner' section, including the recent day-2-of-vaping-already-considering-upgrade thread. It might give you an idea of the varied suggestions for an 'upgrade' or at least suggestions on a starter type kit.
[EDIT] oops, meant 'Starter type kit' other than the Twisp series.

Welcome @raymond . You'll find plenty of advice here, based on what you are willing to spend or would 'prefer to afford'.

Most would start with a test of a simple 'longer life' battery like the Vision Spinner II or Itaste CLK series, or a Mod like the Itaste MVP or SVD series and add a decent tank / atomizer like the Kangertech Mini Protank 3 or even the more expensive Aspire Nautilus Mini. Some would get a higher powered electronic Mod like a Hana or Sigelei.
The Kangertech EMOW also seems like a well-priced and decent performing starter kit at the moment, with some nice features to boot.

The die-hard converts here might even tell you to jump right to a Reo to skip the long search for your 'perfect vape' device and not waste money on the steps in between.

At the end of the day, anything that works for you and get you to kick or at least substantially kerb the analog habit is a winner in the end.

@Riddle, I fixed that for you, for @raymond 's sake ;)

Haha. Ye that too

Hi, nice to have found this forum.

Bit of a vaping n00b, tried it a few years ago with the first twisps and hated it, thing seem to have improved a lot since then!

Got a kanger evod and just getting into the whole thing!

Cheers.

Welcome @method1
Congrats on getting back in to vaping!
That Evod is a humble yet mighty little device indeed
All the best and enjoy the forum

Hi all, raymond from george! On twisp at the moment, but getting bored already! Any suggestions for better taste and more vape??

Hi and welcome @raymond

The Twisp got many of us in to vaping and off the stinkies, myself included
I did however find I needed something more intense.

I got more vape from a more powerful variable voltage vision spinner and no leaks on the mini Protank2. And it opened up a whole world of new flavours instead of just the Twisp flavours. The MVP variable power box mod gave a bit more oomph and super battery life.

I then went on to drippers. The humble IGO-L on the SVD changed my view on flavour, throat hit and intensity, but dripping from the bottle every few puffs was not very convenient

I then found the Reo about 4 months ago, where I am now and am currently very happy. Great dripper flavour, throat hit and intensity but with the convenience of a tank because it is bottom fed

That sort of summarises my 11 month journey. I am happy and satisfied for now....

All the best for your journey. Take it slow and enjoy it

Hi everyone :)

Bit of a vaping n00b with tons of questions...

tried it a few years ago with the first electronic cigarettes that hit the market that looked like a cigarette with the little red light on the bottom and hated it! (but it did get me through some really long international fights....sneaky sneaky), things seem to have improved a lot since then!

been a full time cigarette smoker for a little over 12 years and then saw a plaboy ecig at the smokes counter in checkers. gave it a try and been cigarette free for the past 4 weeks :) "yay!" the dropped it and had the atomiser break (such a sad day :( ) managed to get a really cheap starter kit from the chinese mall (its was only R100 so dont judge...) and looking to invest in a proper unit this weekend (why is payday so far >>>>)

tried it a few years ago with the first electronic cigarettes that hit the market that looked like a cigarette with the little red light on the bottom and hated it! (but it did get me through some really long international fights....sneaky sneaky), things seem to have improved a lot since then!

been a full time cigarette smoker for a little over 12 years and then saw a plaboy ecig at the smokes counter in checkers. gave it a try and been cigarette free for the past 4 weeks :) "yay!" the dropped it and had the atomiser break (such a sad day :( ) managed to get a really cheap starter kit from the chinese mall (its was only R100 so dont judge...) and looking to invest in a proper unit this weekend (why is payday so far >>>>)
Most welcome. See you have already started a thread with a few questions - way to go. Happy vaping.

Welcome @shaunnadan
Congrats on the switch to vaping. Let us know how it goes with your new kit
All the best and enjoy the forum!

Hey all, just a quick introduction. With the birth of my kids 3.5 months ago, I decided to hang up the Marlboro's. Thanks to some serious lurking here, I bought an evod starter set and have not touched a Blue Ice since. The evods have since been upgraded to Protank 3's on Spinners and now the search is on to add to my juice rotation. Currently on the list is Menthol Ice, VK5, a cherry / pineapple mix and the usual bits a pieces.

I'm heading to London for work next week and was wondering if there's anything in the European market I should keep my eyes open for, specifically on the juice side.

Hey all, just a quick introduction. With the birth of my kids 3.5 months ago, I decided to hang up the Marlboro's. Thanks to some serious lurking here, I bought an evod starter set and have not touched a Blue Ice since. The evods have since been upgraded to Protank 3's on Spinners and now the search is on to add to my juice rotation. Currently on the list is Menthol Ice, VK5, a cherry / pineapple mix and the usual bits a pieces.

I'm heading to London for work next week and was wondering if there's anything in the European market I should keep my eyes open for, specifically on the juice side.
Most welcome and congrats on your 3.5 months. UK:
  1. Dr Stanley Clarke's Snake Oil - http://tmax-juices.co.uk/
    email: tmax@tmax-juices.co.uk
    Tel: +44 (0)208-645 0796
    Simon Wilson
    Tmax Juices LLP
    42 Purley Bury Close
    Purley
    Surrey
    CR8 1HU
    United Kingdom
  2. Colonel Boom's juices - http://www.colonelboom.co.uk/flavours - PlumeBlu Company Office: 12 Lennox Road, Hillsborough, Sheffield - 0114 221 6404

Back