Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Bumblebee

Only a month now, but 3weeks smoke free.
That's awesome, a whole month already, you're over the worst part, it only gets better from here on. Take some time to check out the forum, shout if you have any questions :)

Oh, as soon as you have a chance pick yourself a cool avatar :D

That's awesome, a whole month already, you're over the worst part, it only gets better from here on. Take some time to check out the forum, shout if you have any questions :)

Oh, as soon as you have a chance pick yourself a cool avatar :D

Will sort avatar when on PC again... Ipad noob here :p

Hi guys and gals. I am a new vaper, off the smokes, and refuse to look back. Very passionate about vaping. I look forward to interacting with you all!
Welcome to the forum @Dale Edwards with an attitude like that stinkies stand no chance with you. Good luck going forward

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Just following the rules round here - 3 months + since I started vaping and haven't looked back! Thanks to @prodigyX for making the swing across with me :)

Hello

I'm under the same user name on the forum carbonite.co.za so you can check me out there.
I stumbled across this website whilst trying to find places to sell my Aspire Nautilus.

Seems like an awesome place with a lot of good advice and a cool marketplace!

Vape on!

Welcome @Sprint
I think you indeed stumbled upon an awesome place ;-)
Wishing your stay here to be a pleasant one.
Oh, and please upload a cool avatar pic when you get a chance.
All the best

A warm welcome to all our new members! Hope you all will love it here as much as we do, enjoy your vaping journeys :rock:

Hi guys and gals. I am a new vaper, off the smokes, and refuse to look back. Very passionate about vaping. I look forward to interacting with you all!

Welcome @Dale Edwards
Congrats on not looking back
Enjoy the forum - we have a great place here.

Just following the rules round here - 3 months + since I started vaping and haven't looked back! Thanks to @prodigyX for making the swing across with me :)

Welcome to the forum @cathjenkin
Congrats on the 3 months!
Wishing you all the best going forward and hope you enjoy your stay here

Most welcome. Great to have someone to partner you on your vaping journey. Congrats on the 3 months - that is a momentous achievement. Happy vaping.

Hi all:hi:
New here and still on the stinkies for 24yrs( love smoking:devil:). I tried switching over to ecigs about 5yrs back (those mini types with a glowing front end) when I was on anti-retrovirals for 6 weeks after I was bitten by someone:punch: .I'm in the safety and security sector.Those stuff was horrendous. At that time I was on stinkies after one day. The reason to switch then was that those meds made me sick smoking stinkies. It burned my throat and tasted quite bad (the tobaco flavor). So I gave up on the idea, but 3 weeks back I came across someone vaping on a Twisp. I was pleasantly surprised with the cherrie flavor I think and it reminded me of the smoothness of a hubbly.

So due to technology improving in this field, I'm willing to try again. I'm however in it for the long run so I'll start browsing posts here or maybe post my own with my requirements.

About myself if not working, I like to build pc's in my spare time, tweaking software on pc's as well as android devices. Do love hiking, hunting and generally the outdoors;)

Welcome to the forum @Phrozin. U have definitely come to the right place is u r looking for a support structure where ur change to vaping is concerned. There is tons of information and loads of encouragement available right here. Best wishes going forward mate. They key is to find the right mod/setup and adv juice.

Hi all:hi:
New here and still on the stinkies for 24yrs( love smoking:devil:). I tried switching over to ecigs about 5yrs back (those mini types with a glowing front end) when I was on anti-retrovirals for 6 weeks after I was bitten by someone:punch: .I'm in the safety and security sector.Those stuff was horrendous. At that time I was on stinkies after one day. The reason to switch then was that those meds made me sick smoking stinkies. It burned my throat and tasted quite bad (the tobaco flavor). So I gave up on the idea, but 3 weeks back I came across someone vaping on a Twisp. I was pleasantly surprised with the cherrie flavor I think and it reminded me of the smoothness of a hubbly.

So due to technology improving in this field, I'm willing to try again. I'm however in it for the long run so I'll start browsing posts here or maybe post my own with my requirements.

About myself if not working, I like to build pc's in my spare time, tweaking software on pc's as well as android devices. Do love hiking, hunting and generally the outdoors;)
Most welcome. Best of luck on your journey. Yes, browse around and shout if you have any questions.

Hello!

I'm Andrew, I haven't really been keeping count of how long I've been vaping or how long I've quit smoking, but I really enjoy it and am very fortunate to be able to venture into rebuildables because of the nice people at VapeKing. It's a much healthier alternative, I wish more people would understand that and switch to vaping. I hope all you ex-smokers keep it up and never touch a stinky again! Happy vaping :)

Sup guys. Been lurking on here for quite some time. Stopped smoking and started vaping for about 8 months before I got back into the habit of smoking cigarettes again. Now I'm here to learn about more devices to get more out of vaping and to stop the evil cigarettes once and for all. And I'm itching to try some new vaping devices. The twisp has gotten boring. Bring on bigger tanks and batteries. So I might be asking a lot of stupid questions. Bear with me. Hope to learn a lot from you fine people.

Cheers.

Hello!

I'm Andrew, I haven't really been keeping count of how long I've been vaping or how long I've quit smoking, but I really enjoy it and am very fortunate to be able to venture into rebuildables because of the nice people at VapeKing. It's a much healthier alternative, I wish more people would understand that and switch to vaping. I hope all you ex-smokers keep it up and never touch a stinky again! Happy vaping :)
Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Sup guys. Been lurking on here for quite some time. Stopped smoking and started vaping for about 8 months before I got back into the habit of smoking cigarettes again. Now I'm here to learn about more devices to get more out of vaping and to stop the evil cigarettes once and for all. And I'm itching to try some new vaping devices. The twisp has gotten boring. Bring on bigger tanks and batteries. So I might be asking a lot of stupid questions. Bear with me. Hope to learn a lot from you fine people.

Cheers.

No such thing as a stupid question when you do not know! I myself still walk around the corner, lift my shoe and give myself a good kick up the ass for the times I thought I had a stupid question and never asked . This forum's members I have noted are helpful and jump to offer advice on ANY matter no matter how noob or pro. You have come to the right place :)

Quick update! Got the mvp2 and I taste clk, wow!!!!!!! Much better than a twisp!!!
Only had 10 stinks today.... Compared to 60. Thanks to everybody at esiggis and blueskyvaping. Got a bag full of juice will try it all out!! Thanx again.
And got the nautilus mini on both, don't know any other tanks, but they work gr8

No such thing as a stupid question when you do not know! I myself still walk around the corner, lift my shoe and give myself a good kick up the ass for the times I thought I had a stupid question and never asked . This forum's members I have noted are helpful and jump to offer advice on ANY matter no matter how noob or pro. You have come to the right place :)
Thanks man. Trying to go through the forum to find a new device. But it's all Greek to me. A lot more research is needed. All I know is I want more power and longer vaping sessions. My twisp is almost a year and a half old so I have the upgrade itch real bad...

Back