Introduce Yourselves:

Hi guys. Totally new to the forum. I have 2 brothers on here @Yusuf Cape Vaper and @gman211991. Been vaping for roughly 2 and a half years now. Mt current gear is an ipv2 with MAn and an igo-l dripper. Looking into getting a few more drippers within the next few weeks. Hopefully i'll have a good few by the time its Cape Towns Vape Meet. Have a good evening further
Welcome to the forum@Mo Please
You have been vaping quite a while now.share some of your. Experiences with us.we always happy to get more feedback

Last edited:
I basically started off with my first real vape kit (other than ciggalikes) from vape Africa. I had an ego cone dripping style atomizer, then all the "ce" atomizer ranges. I'm always and will probably always be on the hunt for the perfect juice Lol. Other than basic starter kits,, I've had the entire innokin range. Always played around with vape gear. Vaping became a lifestyle and hobby for me so I'm happy to be part of this forum :)

Hi guys. Totally new to the forum. I have 2 brothers on here @Yusuf Cape Vaper and @gman211991. Been vaping for roughly 2 and a half years now. Mt current gear is an ipv2 with MAn and an igo-l dripper. Looking into getting a few more drippers within the next few weeks. Hopefully i'll have a good few by the time its Cape Towns Vape Meet. Have a good evening further
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as we do :D

Most welcome. So, which one of the brothers started vaping first? Awesome to hear of people without stinkies and vaping for so long. Happy vaping.

Welcome to your next addiction @Mo P ;) I trust you'll enjoy your stay.

Most welcome. So, which one of the brothers started vaping first? Awesome to hear of people without stinkies and vaping for so long. Happy vaping.

The three of us started vaping the same time. Mo and gman bought theirs on the same day, and I went to Adrian the very next day. I remember how the vaping bug caught us. We bought atleast R500's juice a week for the first 2months or so. Shortly after that I started working for digital berry and the vaping experience grew. I then went to work for bsquare, and it grew even more. Got a whole lotta samples from companies all over. The biggest step in our juice growth was when I started with zodiac. That's when we became true vapers lol

A warm ecigssa welcome to all of the new members : @Mo P @RVictor :rock:

I trust you will all enjoy your stay here.

Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey! :D

Hi Everyone

I originally tried ecigs back in early 2008 while staying in Johannesburg. Been on them, off and on over the years. Problem I had with the old systems, they were messy and battery life was not very good. Cut a long story short, 25 January this year I started on the ecig again. Since that day I have never touched a normal cigarette again.

Hi Everyone

I originally tried ecigs back in early 2008 while staying in Johannesburg. Been on them, off and on over the years. Problem I had with the old systems, they were messy and battery life was not very good. Cut a long story short, 25 January this year I started on the ecig again. Since that day I have never touched a normal cigarette again.

welcome @montezuma . thats quite an accomplishment,. well done and hat off to you.
im sure you will find so much more available here to increase your vaping pleasure

Hi Everyone

Most welcome to the forum. Yeah, those early stuff were a real pita. Congrats on being stinky free for so long - a great achievement. Quite a few Free Staters around here. Happy vaping.

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the forum @montezuma, the technology has leaped forward at an astonishing pace, just these last few months have seen some massive advancements in hardware, not to mention the staggering variety of juices we have at our disposal. Glad to hear its working out for you :)

Hi Guys,
Im From Cape Town, Been vaping for about a year now, after i was smoking 40 ciggs a day, I went cold turkey and we straight onto a twisp (i know!! ) Upgraded to a MOB tank system and now straight into sub ohm action. Bought my first mod and RDA at VapeMOB ( 4Nine clone and Plume veil Clone ) and have been puffing away since. absolutely addicted to this new hobby of mine and love building rad coils for me and my mates. Looking to get more into the scene and hopefully play a part in it soon, still seem to be exploring more and more into the scene here in Cape Town, I really thought there was no vaping in this city. But Learning more and more everyday and finding more and more vapers around that share this awesome passion. Very happy to have found a good forum to share and absorb info.

:)

Hi Guys,
Im From Cape Town, Been vaping for about a year now, after i was smoking 40 ciggs a day, I went cold turkey and we straight onto a twisp (i know!! ) Upgraded to a MOB tank system and now straight into sub ohm action. Bought my first mod and RDA at VapeMOB ( 4Nine clone and Plume veil Clone ) and have been puffing away since. absolutely addicted to this new hobby of mine and love building rad coils for me and my mates. Looking to get more into the scene and hopefully play a part in it soon, still seem to be exploring more and more into the scene here in Cape Town, I really thought there was no vaping in this city. But Learning more and more everyday and finding more and more vapers around that share this awesome passion. Very happy to have found a good forum to share and absorb info.

Most welcome. Congrats on the 1 year stinkie free - an awesome achievement. Happy vaping.

Hi Guys,

Welcome to the forum
You have certainly come to the right place.cape town vape community is vibrant.you are in for a treat here

Hi Guys,

Welcome to the forum @whatalotigot :D

I was also totally surprised to see this level of enthusiasm that vaping has created, I also thought I was totally alone. I knew about a few people selling this stuff on BoB but didn't realise what else was out there until I found the forum.

welcome to the forum all new members and congrats on getting of the stinkies enjoy the forum and its lovely people.

Hi guys!
Pretty awesome forum!
I'm from Joburg, Im still pretty new to the whole vaping scene. Started off with a twisp which was cool in the beginning but i am currently using a Evod twist vv with an aspire maxi tank... now I wanna explore wat the vape work has to offer.

Hi guys!
Pretty awesome forum!
I'm from Joburg, Im still pretty new to the whole vaping scene. Started off with a twisp which was cool in the beginning but i am currently using a Evod twist vv with an aspire maxi tank... now I wanna explore wat the vape work has to offer.
Most welcome late nighter or is it early birder. Congrats on the switch. Shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Welcome to all the new members. This is a fine community with some great people if you need any assistance or have questions.

@WacWiz, if it's info you seek, this place should keep you occupied for quite a while. Since you are in Jo'burg, have a look at the next JHB Vape Meet on 29 Nov. if you are interested in meeting a horde of like-minded people and also some of the vendors that ensure we stay off the stinkies & keep our addiction to this 'hobby' moving at a fast pace.

The Capetonians have one too on the 6th Dec, info and RSVP is all here for the interested.

hello and welcome @WacWiz
please give us a shout if you need with anything. im sure you will enjoy the forum. awesome community here\
good luck going forward

Back