Introduce Yourselves:

Hello Guys,

My name is Eric, been about 2 weeks since I started vaping and already i'm on my third setup...:p

Welcome to the forum @element0709
All the best with your vaping and hope you enjoy your stay here

Hi guys just thought i would introduce myself.

New to the forum (obviously ) but i have been vaping for about a year after smoking for 21 years.

Currently vaping using a CLT v3 RBA with dual parrallels running at 0.25 ohm on a Smok Xpro BT50 courtesy of the staff at VapeMob.

A big thanks to @RevnLucky7 and @Nimbus_Cloud for all their patient assistance and for so eagerly taking my money

At the moment my favourite pastime is chucking huge clouds while sitting in traffic on the N1. Definitely freaks out the locals.

Hope you guys all have a great day and thank you for such a great online resource and community

Welcome to the forum @BioHAZarD
Lol, that is some epic cloud producing gear you have. I can just imagine using it while in a car ;-)
Super stuff.
Looking forward to hearing more from you. You have to take a picture of you blowing clouds in your car...
Not too many of those. And if you can capture what it looks like from outside the car - then even better. Lol

Hi Guys

I would just like to introduce myself.
My name is Frikkie and currently living in JHB.

I have been vaping for about a week now after smoking for 17 years.
Best decision I have made.

Happy Vaping!!

Welcome to the forum @Sm0k3yJ03 !
Congrats on your first week
All the best with your vaping in the future -

Welcome to the forum @BioHAZarD
Lol, that is some epic cloud producing gear you have. I can just imagine using it while in a car ;-)
Super stuff.
Looking forward to hearing more from you. You have to take a picture of you blowing clouds in your car...
Not too many of those. And if you can capture what it looks like from outside the car - then even better. Lol

Hi @Silver

Thanks for the welcome. I will definitely try to take some pictures and post on the forum :)

Hi all

Recent convert take 2...Going 4 days off the smokes so far.Its my 2nd attempt at Vaping,first attempt I had a Twisp but after a few days was back on smokes.Couldnt stand it.

This time I did things properly,bought myself a Cloupor Mini and a Genitank this weekend.
Vaping on Black Cigar and Hypermint.Closest I could get to the Marlboro blue ice taste.

Hi all

Recent convert take 2...Going 4 days off the smokes so far.Its my 2nd attempt at Vaping,first attempt I had a Twisp but after a few days was back on smokes.Couldnt stand it.

This time I did things properly,bought myself a Cloupor Mini and a Genitank this weekend.
Vaping on Black Cigar and Hypermint.Closest I could get to the Marlboro blue ice taste.
Most welcome. Great start, congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Now the uprising of long thought of dead taste buds and smell receptors will take you on a roller coaster ride for the next while. Happy vaping and shout if you have any questions.

Welcome @brads

Congrats on your (second) first steps toward choosing the better alternative.
Hopefully this time, with the proper gear, it will work out and you can be rid of the cigs once and for all :D

Best of luck to you, and don't be afraid to ask anything, we are here to help - the first few weeks can be tough but it is worth it :)

Enjoy the forum...and all the new wonderful smells ;)

Hi everyone,

I've finally got my new e-cigarette, the eleaf istick 50w and the melo tank, anyone else has one?

I'm loving it but I'm not sure if it's just me, every time I vape eliquid is popping out, vaping is amazing I'm just not happy with tasting eliquid everytime.
Please help?

Hi!
I'm Kim, new to the forum. Ive been vaping for about 6 months now. Ive become a mod collector. I have 6 mods to date, listed in the order i bought them: SS Hades mod, black and copper Stingray X, Sigelei 30w black, midnight paragon, steel punk and finally the Penny copper. I use drippers most of the time, my favourites being the Mephisto and the Dark Horse... Tanks: Aspire Atlantis witch i haven't used since getting the KangerTech subtank.
my next purchace is going to be a 26650 sized RDA.. Any recommendations?

Hi everyone,

I've finally got my new e-cigarette, the eleaf istick 50w and the melo tank, anyone else has one?

I'm loving it but I'm not sure if it's just me, every time I vape eliquid is popping out, vaping is amazing I'm just not happy with tasting eliquid everytime.
Please help?
Nice setup, sounds like you have some condensation in your coil base which is causing the popping. Try some pulls on the tank without firing the coil. Then take a normal draw that should help.

Sent from my S5 while vaping on my Subtank

Hi All,

My name is Langman, and I am a vape-aholic.

I have been stinky free for 10 months.

I am from the Centurion area,

I currently vape on a New (got it today) SMY GOD mod 260 with a Atlantis on top.

My path up the sub-ohm ladder is as follows.

Stupid cheap chinese crap > Twisp > Big Nautilus + Spinner > Nauty + MVP2 > Atlantis + CF mod > Atlantis + GOD Mod > Next vape mail will be the Marqui on the GOD mod.

I have been mixing and refining a good few DIY's, and have had some mentions on the Forum.

I have a colleague that is in line for the taste box, And I will drop a few samples in there.

Well, that's enough rambling from me.

Cheers,

Hi All,

My name is Langman, and I am a vape-aholic.

I have been stinky free for 10 months.

I am from the Centurion area,

I currently vape on a New (got it today) SMY GOD mod 260 with a Atlantis on top.

My path up the sub-ohm ladder is as follows.

Stupid cheap chinese crap > Twisp > Big Nautilus + Spinner > Nauty + MVP2 > Atlantis + CF mod > Atlantis + GOD Mod > Next vape mail will be the Marqui on the GOD mod.

I have been mixing and refining a good few DIY's, and have had some mentions on the Forum.

I have a colleague that is in line for the taste box, And I will drop a few samples in there.

Well, that's enough rambling from me.

Cheers,
Thanks for the introduction and most welcome to the forum.
Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome achievement.
All the best with your DIY endeavours. Thanks for contributing to the taste box.
Happy vaping.

Hi everyone I'm Nick I've been vaping for a couple of months now, I use to smoke Hubbly, there most noticeable difference for me is the amount of flavor and lack of effort needed to set up my Emow.

Welcome @Langman

Cograts on staying cig free for 10 months and sorry to hear about your new addiction :p - luckily it's one we do not frown upon here, in fact it is encouraged ;)

Good to see your history of devices, it seems you've got some experience to share on here - please feel free to do so :)
The DIY is also very interesting...looking forward to hear what our member's thoughts are on your creations :rock:

Enjoy the forum :D

Welcome @Duster (Nick)

Glad to hear you've come over to "our side"...vaping is not only a lot more convenient and flavourful, it's also healthier and far superior to any other form of "drawing stuff into your lungs and blowing it out again" :D

Enjoy the forum, and feel free to ask if you have questions :)

Thanks Freedom. It really is much better it doesn't have the side effects like the hangover(no other way to describe it) from using it to much the next day.

Hi everyone I'm Nick I've been vaping for a couple of months now, I use to smoke Hubbly, there most noticeable difference for me is the amount of flavor and lack of effort needed to set up my Emow.
Most welcome, Nick. Congrats on no longer using combustion to torture your lungs. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Back