Introduce Yourselves:

How do I get enough points to make purchases on the classifieds?

Hi there, my name is Brendan and I'm from Durban and I have been on the Vape for about a year now and really getting into it now. Been off the stinkies ever since. I love fruity flavours and 70/30 but trying my hand at making cloud juice now :)
Welcome to the forum bud. Enjoy your stay.

Hey guys, thanks for a great forum.
I've been vapeing for a bit more than a year now.
Fallen off the wagon a few times, mostly whe my device lets me down.
Started with a twisp, it was cool but eventually discovered the nautilus mini.
Wow, what a difference.
Almost time to upgrade again.
Most welcome @Russell. Great to see a Vryburger here. Happy vaping and do shout if you have any questions.

Hi there, my name is Brendan and I'm from Durban and I have been on the Vape for about a year now and really getting into it now. Been off the stinkies ever since. I love fruity flavours and 70/30 but trying my hand at making cloud juice now :)
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge accomplishment. Happy vaping.

Welcome Brendan! About time @Imspaz got onto the forum! ;-)

Hi, I'm new to vaping. Actually am excited about my boyfriend vaping cause there's no more smoke smell in the place. His mouth tastes good when I kiss him if he uses spearmint especially. :hug:I might just vape 0% to stay in style... i like the vape culture and want to design sleeker pipes, less bulky and more femimine :oops: but on the hunt for better batteries always. And making home made vape...? anybody doing that yet?
Hi there I brew my adv that I love more than any high price juice for pennies.thank god for DIY .welcome to the show!

Hi guys and gals,

Been hanging out on the forum for some time now and i think its about time i introduced myself. My names Kashif, been vaping for about 3 months now. I started out on a twisp clearo and quickly progessed from there to owning a small collection of mods, mechs, drippers and RBA's :rofl:. I also ventured into DIY'ing my own juice as my wallet couldnt hold up with the amounts of juice i was vaping :giggle: (Big thanks to @Melinda and @Derick at Skyblue, you guys are absolutely awesome :rock:). I dont know if vaping has become a hobby or a habit but i absolutely love it :rofl: Keep them clouds chuckin!!:rock:
I've often wondered the same thing.Home brew rocks! Luck to ya.

Hi my name is Ohmen and I'm a Vape-O-Holic.

I quit smoking stinkies approximately 4.5 years ago and started vaping the beginning of 2014.

Weird I know but vaping is just so damn fun.
You said it Ohmen

Thanks guys (and girl I believe)!

She knows I appreciate it (though I did grumble a bit the first week or so :) ), but to be honest, quitting couldn't have been easier. I haven't touched a cigarette since I got the Twisp.

Oh, and I'll sort out my noob avatar as soon as I'm at a PC again, it's a bit of a mission on the tablet.

Edit: Added avatar bit.
Zaskar,after almost 50 yrs. Slavery to j.r. Reynolds and 1 heart attack I turned to vapeing, wish I learned sooner.You made the right choice.Good luck!

I have had a week or two from hell! First my box mod charger breaks leaving me with a Kamry X6 that barely runs my Kayfun Light, at 1.5 ohm. then i knock that over and it refuses to charge! So start using my old twisp battery in desperation! Almost cuts out by the time the coil is glowing. Then the thread on that strips.... F*%k it. Ive now ordered a Nitecore Charger D2 charger and a new AWT 2500mAh battery to use with my SMPL A-mod, topped with my Little Boy Atty!!! Clouds for days. Van Hunks will have nothing on me :p
Welcome Flo, I own the D2 and never had an issue.Should be all you'll ever need.

I too miss rolling, it was my little zen garden - but that's where it ends, absolutely hate the smoking part now ;)

The Subox isn't really better than the M80 - but I'd definitely rate the mod better than the MVP3 and M50/65.

The Subox is a kit though, so it comes with a mod and tank - and the SubTank it comes with is exceptional! Should be an amazing upgrade to the Kayfun. Also, since the battery is easily replaceable you can carry a spare with you and never run out of power again :D

Have a look at this post of mine on the kit if you are interested (you can skip the first post as you're not a noob) :)
Noobs have so many great choices nowadays .

Hi to all vapers!
I'm from Cape town and picked up vaping as a hobby. Not so interested in the flavor and the nicotine but the clouds and the beauty of these gadgets!
Hoping to learn a lot from you guys!

Hi guys,

Long time lurker here.....finally decided to register and say hi.

I smoke cigarettes for a shade over 17 years.....bought a first generation Twisp back in 2009 or so. Hated it..it didnt taste good, leaked was not very convenient. Went back to stinkies for about 4 years and then bought a Clearo in 2013.....worked a lot better and I used it for 1.5 years or so. Upgraded to istick 30w and a Eleaf GS-Air, which worked great, but sadly only lasted about 5 weeks. It just stopped threading on my istick.

So, got myself a Kanger Subtank Nano, but that doesnt work too well with lower airflow for mouth to lung vaping. The drip tip gets too hot in my opinion. So I got a Aspire ET-S for MTL vaping and reserve the Subtank Nano for when I have a beer and prefer direct lung vaping. Love the VE 6mg Black Cigar on the Kanger (0.5 @ 15W) and just started using VK5 12mg in the ET-S (1.8 @ 13W) Works pretty well, but still looking for the perfect ADV liquid for the ET-S.

Thanks for all the info I have gathered on this forum.......really helped me in getting the vape I want. This is a great resource for info.

Greetings all, Sean here, SO glad i stumbled upon this forum!

I'm from the Eastern Cape and currently living in Stellenbosch. I've been vaping for 1 year 3 months and haven't looked back. I was a smoker for about 7 years. I've had 2 smokes since starting vaping, couldn't even finish them, tasted dirty :D
Started vaping with the hopes of slowly cutting down the nicotine mg and eventually quitting all together.

Unfortunately/fortunately i fell in love with vaping and i am now at a crossroads between stopping or continuing with vaping. (I've never really been a quitter so i think i'll carry on with vaping :p ). I've had to deal with a lot of friends and family chirps about when i'm stopping, why i'm still vaping etc.

I used a standard starter kit from Vape africa ( just fog 1453) and one from Juicy Joes (both great vendors with great service).
I just recently got myself an ego one from sky blue vaping ( Mindblowingly amazing service).
My next purchase will be that sub box mini or i'll enter the mod life :)

I've only really purchased flavours from vape africa (love their tobacco), juicy joes and skyblue vaping. Then there's the desperate smoking deli missions to get over-priced liqua flavours for when i unexpectedly run out of my usual vape.

Loving the forum, I've had so many questions in my short journey and i finally have a place to shoot them.

Positive vibrations to all,

Sean.

Welcome to the forum @SeanDK
Glad you found it. Hope you enjoy your stay
Wishing you all the best for your vaping journey

Hi there,

Not a introduction per say, just changed my forum name from VapeViper to acorn with the kind assistance from @Rob Fisher.

Thanks Rob

So this is just me saying Hi again Ecigssa, i'm acorn

Hi and welcome again @acorn ;-)

Hey guys, thanks for a great forum.
I've been vapeing for a bit more than a year now.
Fallen off the wagon a few times, mostly whe my device lets me down.
Started with a twisp, it was cool but eventually discovered the nautilus mini.
Wow, what a difference.
Almost time to upgrade again.

Welcome to the forum @Russell
Congrats on the year of vaping - well done
It's not what you vape its that you stay off the stinkies that counts.
That Nautilus Mini is a wonderful device. I still use mine every morning...
All the best for your vaping journey and let us know how its going

PS - when you get a chance, upload a cool avatar pic for yourself.
Just log in with a normal browser, click your name in the top right, then "Avatar". A small pic works best

Welcome to the forum @Imspaz
Congrats on the year of vaping.
Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask questions...
Lots of DIYers on the forum by the way. Check out the "DIY E-Liquid and Mixing forum"
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/diy-liquid-mixing-vg-and-pg/

Hi to all vapers!
I'm from Cape town and picked up vaping as a hobby. Not so interested in the flavor and the nicotine but the clouds and the beauty of these gadgets!
Hoping to learn a lot from you guys!

Welcome to the forum @Alex_123
Some serious cloud blowers reside on this forum! I am sure you will see soon enough...
Enjoy the hobby and your stay here

Back