Introduce Yourselves:

Good day Everyone,

Switchy here, also from Cape Town.

I stopped smoking (cold turkey), end of March 2015 after 9 years of smoking, peaking at roughly a packet a day.

My first e-cig was the Twisp clearo, which I thought back then was quite cool. Upgraded to some Nautilus Vision Spinner, bought from Vapour Mountain. Lost that in the Alps (while on training in Germany), and ended up buying a Vape V8 from Vape N1 City.
Didn't enjoy the Vape much, but smoked it for about 6 months, before upgrading to a Kangertech Subox Mini. Big thanks to @SamuraiTheVapor for sorting me out.

This past weekend I visited both Vape Kartel and Vape Mob, and man, what a small difference in Service between 2 vendors can do for one's experience.

I would like to thank Vape Kartel for being extremely helpful and patient with a vapenoob like myself.

Ended up with walking out of there with new dripper, some liquid, some coil wire, but most importantly, a massive smile on my face. I will definitely be visiting you guys again soon!

Oh and thanks to ecigssa, GREAT forum guys!

Welcome to the forum @Switchy - cool name
Congrats on quitting the smokes - great achievement
Interested to hear about losing your mod in the Alps - lol
Enjoy the forum and all the best from here on

Welcome to all the new vapers, always great to see the family growing :)

Good day Everyone,

Switchy here, also from Cape Town.

I stopped smoking (cold turkey), end of March 2015 after 9 years of smoking, peaking at roughly a packet a day.

My first e-cig was the Twisp clearo, which I thought back then was quite cool. Upgraded to some Nautilus Vision Spinner, bought from Vapour Mountain. Lost that in the Alps (while on training in Germany), and ended up buying a Vape V8 from Vape N1 City.
Didn't enjoy the Vape much, but smoked it for about 6 months, before upgrading to a Kangertech Subox Mini. Big thanks to @SamuraiTheVapor for sorting me out.

This past weekend I visited both Vape Kartel and Vape Mob, and man, what a small difference in Service between 2 vendors can do for one's experience.

I would like to thank Vape Kartel for being extremely helpful and patient with a vapenoob like myself.

Ended up with walking out of there with new dripper, some liquid, some coil wire, but most importantly, a massive smile on my face. I will definitely be visiting you guys again soon!

Oh and thanks to ecigssa, GREAT forum guys!
Most welcome to the forum. Yes, in this game it is the service that counts. Happy vaping.

Kudos to @SamuraiTheVapor and @capetocuba et al.

Hey all,

Im Nash from jhb Ive been vaping for about a year and a half now and for some foolish reason I have only found this forum now.
I started with a twisp and quickly went through a whole bunch of different mods and RTA's at the moment I am using a noisy cricket with a Goblin mini and really loving it looking forward to learning as much as possible.
hi @Maknash welcome to the forum :)

what build are you running in the goblin mini on the cricket ?

Hi MY name is Claudio
I'm 23 and i am from Centurion. I am new to Vaping but my main reason for Vaping was to stop smoking cigarettes. I have been Vaping for 2 months now and enjoying it i am using a SMOK -MICRO oNE (R80 with a TFV4 Micro) and using Creamy Clouds Lemon Biscuits and Creamy Clouds Pear&Caramel juices

Attachments

• Smok.jpg
    Smok.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 14
  • Lemon Biscuits.jpg
    Lemon Biscuits.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 15
Hi MY name is Claudio
I'm 23 and i am from Centurion. I am new to Vaping but my main reason for Vaping was to stop smoking cigarettes. I have been Vaping for 2 months now and enjoying it i am using a SMOK -MICRO oNE (R80 with a TFV4 Micro) and using Creamy Clouds Lemon Biscuits and Creamy Clouds Pear&Caramel juices

Welcome to the forum @Claudio
Congrats on the two months!
Enjoy your stay

Hi, Im Adiel,

Looking to learn new tricks and so forth.

I'm sure I will learn loads on this platform.

Hi everyone, Morné here... Started vaping about a month ago... Was never a smoker so only vaping 0mg nic juices :) why start? Because the flavours, clouds and equipment is really intriguing lol... current setup is a Evic VTC Mini with a UD Bellus RTA. Have a arctic v8 mini which im selling, loving rebuildables more... Juices I'm currently vaping is NCV Milked, Snatch Monkey man, Mr Hardwicks Debbie does doughnuts, Nostalgia Red Killer, Nostalgia Yogichew, and Stardust Oreo milkshake (hate it though)...

Anyways joined the forum to learn more about the subject of vaping, suggestions of mods, tanks and juices :D

Hi, Im Adiel,

Looking to learn new tricks and so forth.

I'm sure I will learn loads on this platform.

Welcome to the forum @adiel baker
Lots to learn here, just browse around and feel free to ask questions as you go
Enjoy

Hi everyone, Morné here... Started vaping about a month ago... Was never a smoker so only vaping 0mg nic juices :) why start? Because the flavours, clouds and equipment is really intriguing lol... current setup is a Evic VTC Mini with a UD Bellus RTA. Have a arctic v8 mini which im selling, loving rebuildables more... Juices I'm currently vaping is NCV Milked, Snatch Monkey man, Mr Hardwicks Debbie does doughnuts, Nostalgia Red Killer, Nostalgia Yogichew, and Stardust Oreo milkshake (hate it though)...

Anyways joined the forum to learn more about the subject of vaping, suggestions of mods, tanks and juices :D

Welcome @Morras12
Good to hear you on zero nic if you werent a smoker
Enjoy the forum and your stay here

Welcome to the forums @Morras12 ! Glad to see another DDD lover on here! And to you too @adiel baker ! No doubt there will be plenty for you to learn here, including what it means to need everything that comes out!

Hi everyone!

New kid on the block here! Just shopped a Kangertech Subvod Mega TC Kit 2 days ago at Sir Vape and loving it so far. Viva-No-More-Cigarettes!

Hi everyone!

New kid on the block here! Just shopped a Kangertech Subvod Mega TC Kit 2 days ago at Sir Vape and loving it so far. Viva-No-More-Cigarettes!
Welcome @Chewwybukka ! Even though I'm more of a pro-Empire kind of guy I can still appreciate the nick ;) Good choice on the Kangertech, can't go wrong with them!

Welcome @Chewwybukka , congrats on quitting and welcome! Good choice of starter kit , enjoy your stay and feel free ask questions and get involved :)

Hi everyone!

Most welcome to the forum. All the best with you vaping journey and kicking the stinky habit. Keep us updated please. And do shout if you have any questions.

Back