Introduce Yourselves:

Cool thanks, I'm going to order myself one today.
And just to be complete, the cCell 0.9 ohm Ceramic coils works perfectly in there. These are not rebuildable, but last a long time (at least a month) if you do not get a dud. The ones Sir Vape has at the moment are from a new batch and seems to be good from all reports on here. I have used 2 of them without any problems. Link here.

good day guys, hope you all having a great friday. My vaping journey started of with a twisp( thank god i have left the darkside and found the light). My buddy @Zahz introduced me into vaping. I decided to get an Istick Pico kit as a starter kit, a nice small yet surprisingly amazing kit. I have tasted some juices while getting my kit and have to say our local juices are really great, and your aren't limited, there's a flavour to suit everyone's tastebuds. I decided to get a bottle of Debbie Does Doughnuts and enjoying it thus far.
Thank you all in this forum and hope to see you guys around and learn from you all.

Hi All been vaping for about 2 months, my first mod(cuboid) and tank(Smok) which sadly was lost in CPT, while breaking the Guinness record for the biggest crochet blanket at 17800sqm. Well luckly I purchased the mini cuboid as a back up , which really came in as a back up, from there on have a IPV5 and a bellus tank and loving it. Happy vaping peeps

good day guys, hope you all having a great friday. My vaping journey started of with a twisp( thank god i have left the darkside and found the light). My buddy @Zahz introduced me into vaping. I decided to get an Istick Pico kit as a starter kit, a nice small yet surprisingly amazing kit. I have tasted some juices while getting my kit and have to say our local juices are really great, and your aren't limited, there's a flavour to suit everyone's tastebuds. I decided to get a bottle of Debbie Does Doughnuts and enjoying it thus far.
Thank you all in this forum and hope to see you guys around and learn from you all.
Most welcome to the forum. You have a great mentor in @Zahz. That Pico is amazing. Happy vaping.

Hi All been vaping for about 2 months, my first mod(cuboid) and tank(Smok) which sadly was lost in CPT, while breaking the Guinness record for the biggest crochet blanket at 17800sqm. Well luckly I purchased the mini cuboid as a back up , which really came in as a back up, from there on have a IPV5 and a bellus tank and loving it. Happy vaping peeps
Most welcome to the forum. You have great vaping gear. That is a big blanket - is that the blanket in your avatar pic - cannot make it out properly? Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. You have great vaping gear. That is a big blanket - is that the blanket in your avatar pic - cannot make it out properly? Happy vaping.

Yes it is -- comes to approximately 10383 blankets 13041197_1615666805421602_3793494365873138985_o.jpg

Attachments

• 13041494_1615666515421631_2975391233649574946_o.jpg
    13041494_1615666515421631_2975391233649574946_o.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 17
Hi guys and girls
My names Umar been a vaper since last year June and 8 months now no cigs. I've got a smok tfv4 and rx200. Started off with a eleaf istick 60w. Own 3 tanks and two mods now. Smok, melo2 and ijust2. Mods is rolo and xcube.
I'm a student studying civil engineering. Nice to be on this site and I'm from centurion. Nice meeting you guys and having help in spilt seconds
Regards

I've fail to get by this thread often... but welcome to all the new members.

Yes it is -- comes to approximately 10383 blankets View attachment 55737

Great picture, a lot of work went into making that if from cloth scrapes.

As a side... my ex didn't work all the years from when she first got pregnant until our son was in high school. But she got bored when he started school. So we set up a new business for her, a quilt shop/antique shop where all the supplies for making quilts, classes teaching how to make them, patterns that she made and I had printed, and antiques could be bought. We hired my cousin to work there full time so she could come and go as she pleased, and I bought the antiques on my endless business trips all over the western US, Alaska and Hawaii and had them shipped to the shop. So I learned alot about textiles and the massive amount of handwork put into making quilts and such like your blanket. Even if machine sewed, cut apart and resewed for quilts/blankets there is a ton of prep handwork.

Hi guys and girls
My names Umar been a vaper since last year June and 8 months now no cigs. I've got a smok tfv4 and rx200. Started off with a eleaf istick 60w. Own 3 tanks and two mods now. Smok, melo2 and ijust2. Mods is rolo and xcube.
I'm a student studying civil engineering. Nice to be on this site and I'm from centurion. Nice meeting you guys and having help in spilt seconds
Regards
Welcome umar very nice gear

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself.

Started out with a Twisp about a year and a half ago and sadly reverted back to cigarettes a few months later.

Now I have a Pico that I love and not going back ever again.

Welcome to the forum @circles
Great that you are back on the vape
Wishing you all the best for your journey from here
Enjoy

Welcome to the forum @OhmBoy
Congrats on the vaping!
You are 100% right about juices available for everyone's tastebuds. And for me the best part is trying them and discovering new tastes and surprises along the way.
Enjoy and all the best

Welcome to the forum @Hcassim
Congrats on the super sized blanket!
Enjoy your stay

Hi guys and girls
Regards

Welcome @Umar Osman and thanks for the intro
Congrats on the 8 months! You have awesome gear
Enjoy the forum and wishing you all the best from here

Hi Fellow Vapers

First need to confess I have been a lurker for some time now and I basically started vaping a few years ago when the stinky look-a-like e-cigs came out with the nicotine cartridges in ,then went back to the cancer sticks and about 2 years ago was Twisping until I meet a fellow vaper who introduced me to the 'Vape life' of building my own coils.

Now I currently have a SXmini M class running a Kangertech sub tank with Ceramic coil and burning the Snatch Dairy Queen juice as my everyday vape and a Nemesis clone as my cloud chaser

Hi Fellow Vapers

First need to confess I have been a lurker for some time now and I basically started vaping a few years ago when the stinky look-a-like e-cigs came out with the nicotine cartridges in ,then went back to the cancer sticks and about 2 years ago was Twisping until I meet a fellow vaper who introduced me to the 'Vape life' of building my own coils.

Now I currently have a SXmini M class running a Kangertech sub tank with Ceramic coil and burning the Snatch Dairy Queen juice as my everyday vape and a Nemesis clone as my cloud chaser

Welcome to the forum @MR_F
Glad you signed up and came out of lurker mode ;-)
Great setup you have. Congrats on getting back into the vaping
Enjoy your stay

Welcome to the forum to all of you newbies :) Have a great stay , get participating and don't hesitate to ask if you need anything :)

Back, Hi guys, thanx for this great platform. Met the guys at Joe's Juices on Saturday, got meself some nice liquid, bought a topbox Nono and a Cuboid 150W with Uwell crown (through this sites classifieds), been firing it up since Saterday non-stop, not even the slightest crave for a stinky after 30 years of the sh.t.
I stay in Villiersdorp, is currently a Packhouse manager at a Fruit Packing Facility, a real busy buzzy seen, hence my halve-post earlier. Great to be part of this forum and is looking forward to your company..
56033-491def22a15a12885252f8529c03fbae.jpg

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 11
Back