Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everyone, my names Jordan and ive been vaping for a couple years now, love every minute of it. (parents disagree :p)
I have quite the set up at home, over 100 flavours and 4 devices
Seeing as how big this South African vape community is growing I figured its time to start getting active with all you fellow vapers

Hi everyone, my names Jordan and ive been vaping for a couple years now, love every minute of it. (parents disagree :p)
Seeing as how big this South African vape community is growing I figured its time to start getting active with all you fellow vapers

Official welcome to the forum @Jordan B
Looking forward to hearing more about your vaping adventures - and your flavours! You have a large collection indeed!
Enjoy

Hi @Jordan B glad to meet you,

hello-everyone-omega-forums-znqkog-clipart-11387-gif.72229

A warm welcome to the following new members:
@Constantbester
@Willem(veXy)
@Jordan B

Wonderful having you join this great vaping family.

Hi guys

I am Ahorne46
Real name: Ashley Horne (incase someone wants to stalk me :--P
)
I started vaping about 2- 2 and a half months ago.
I started with a cuboid mini, using the notch coil, I then got myself a vaporesso Gemini ♊ rta after a week with the standard cuboid mini tank, which was the first time I had ever hear of rta's, I used pre-built fused Clapton coils in it. The flavour was good.

I then got a ipower 80w mod, for the extra battery life.

I am currently using a smok alien with a black limitless rdta using 2x Samsung 30q, the baby beast wasn't doing t for me lol.

I started off as a fruit juice vaper, until I discovered deserts... OMG I tried ms daisy peacan nut cream pie and I was hooked.

I am now starting with coil building and it has become a very expensive hobby.

I also no longer smoke the stinkies anymore

Hope I didn't bore you :D haha

Vape for daaaays...

Hi guys

I am Ahorne46
)
I started with a cuboid mini, using the notch coil, I then got myself a vaporesso Gemini ♊ rta after a week with the standard cuboid mini tank, which was the first time I had ever hear of rta's, I used pre-built fused Clapton coils in it. The flavour was good.

I am currently using a smok alien with a black limitless rdta using 2x Samsung 30q, the baby beast wasn't doing t for me lol.

I started off as a fruit juice vaper, until I discovered deserts... OMG I tried ms daisy peacan nut cream pie and I was hooked.

Vape for daaaays...
Welcome and enjoy, Smok Alien + miss daisy is a winner.
The "like" was for your vaping glide path choice, nothing else, would never stalk a guy, least of all with the name "Horne". :D

Hi guys

I am Ahorne46
)

Vape for daaaays...
Not boring at all @ahorne46. Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a great achievement. Yip, this can be a rabbit hole as deep as you want it to be, but so so enjoyable. Much better than smoking nevertheless. Happy vaping.

Hi guys

I am Ahorne46
)

Vape for daaaays...
Hi....wow you moved up quickly....it took me a while before I got the hang of vapping and all it's wonderfulnes

Hi guys

I am Ahorne46
)

Vape for daaaays...

Welcome to the forum @ahorne46
Great intro - congrats on the vaping and kicking the stinkies!
Enjoy your stay

Attention new members

For those of you based in Gauteng, please take note of the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet that will be held on Sat 3 December 2016 in Sandton.

It's a great opportunity to meet other vapers, try out loads of gear and juices and have a good time. You can also meet some experienced vapers and get help with your coils or advice on anything that you need help on.

It's free to attend, just RSVP with the blue button on the first post at the following thread:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-3-december-2016.t30662/

There are going to be some great prizes on the day. And some great vendors...

Looking forward to meeting you there. Come say hello. You will meet several members of the Admin and Mod team and lots of enthusiastic friendly vapers. Don't miss it. It's going to be a lot of fun!

jhb-vape-meet-logo-jpg.37410

Welcome

OMG I tried ms daisy peacan nut cream pie and I was hooked.

Welcome to the forum @ahorne46
I just bought a bottle of Ms Daisy after @blujeenz let me try some of his, and I'm totally hooked on the stuff.
A really great juice if one has a bit of a sweet tooth. You almost need a knife and fork when you vape the stuff.
Anyways, all the best on your vaping journey.

Thanks for all the welcomes :D yeah I did move up a but fast, and I realised it would have saved me so much money if I had just started big in the beginning, than working my way up... But then again if I didn't work my way up I wouldn't know what I like. xD

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Hey fellow vapers.

My name is Jacques, but everyone know me as Kabous. I started vaping about two years ago, but only did I stop smoking about 7months ago.

I slowly climbed the tree of vaping, to the point where I build my own coils, and run on TC if my taste buds allow it for the day:-D.

Thank you for having a community for all of us. :rock:

Hey fellow vapers.

My name is Jacques, but everyone know me as Kabous. I started vaping about two years ago, but only did I stop smoking about 7months ago.

I slowly climbed the tree of vaping, to the point where I build my own coils, and run on TC if my taste buds allow it for the day:-D.

Welcome to the forum @Jacques Steenkamp
Congrats on quitting the smoking!
Enjoy your stay here...

Hey fellow vapers.

Welcome to the community Kobous :D hope you get the help you may or may not need glad you were able to kick the stinkies *thumbs up*

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Howzit guys,

Jama here. Currently running a Minkin V1.5 with Troll V2 dripper. Loving it although looking at other RDA options

Once 30-40 a day ciggie smoker, turned vaper. After going through about 6 twisps I got gatvol and invested in a Reuleaux RX 2/3 Mod. Currently running either a uWell Crown tank or Smoke Cloud Beast. I like to chain vape, hard.

Back