Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Its happening again :D

Joburg Vapers round 2!!!!

We are looking at a Saturday in February - comment with which saturday is best for you guys and we will set up a date :)

And this one is going to be big ;)

I could only make it on either 1.2. or 8.2.; would prefer the 1st tho.....things might get more hectic for me afterwards

Ok perfect Tom :) We would love to have you here so will definitely have to work with your dates :) Can be a Vape Meet / Toms Farewell :p

it won't be a farewell from the forum, thats for sure! I will stay here as your european correspondant ;)

Afternoon of 1.2 sounds good to me as well. Are we going to invade Hans' place again?

will confirm :) didnt invade his place last time though we invaded our own place :p

Lol! Ok, I could easily cycle to Hans, but I definitely aint up for a cycle to your place. Sad I missed the last one

Need to clear it with minister of social works 1st, but count me in so far

1st is ok for me.

Any takers for the 8th? We have a damn kiddies party on the 1st :mad:

what time is the party @SunRam we are looking at the first at the moment, we would like Tom to be here as he is returning to Germany so we need to work around his dates for this one, but maybe we could play with the times a bit so you can also make it

Hey, no problem, I understand. Party is from 13:30 to 15:00.
What times do you guys have in mind?

normally in the afternoons so give us suggestions for times and we will work from that

Aaaand go everybody - what time suits you all best

Hey, no problem, I understand. Party is from 13:30 to 15:00.
What times do you guys have in mind?

That should be enough time to ingest half a bottle of tequila..... it is that kind of a party right?

any time is good for me, will adjust everything else accordingly. looking fwd already!

8th would suit me.. sounds like fun

On the 1st I said I was free. I still am.
Am free any time from 1pm onwards.

Hi guys

Was thinking of booking a section of a pub for the vape meet - was thinking of this place as they have an upstairs section which would then be completely separate and private then, just wanted to get your opinions first, would like to do the booking today if we agree on it however, tomorrow the latest.

If you have any other suggestions they are welcome otherwise we will just have it at our place again, we thought about the clubhouse (Hans) however with the amount of people coming to this one parking would be a problem and also he said the most he can allow is 10 which doesn't suit us at all.

Let me know what you guys think

Back