Joburg Vapers #2

I need double confirmation here if possible.

I am also bringing another Vaper along - Hotti

Just to add my brother will also be going.

I'll be there (Silver1)

Sorry for not RSVP'ing on FB -

Looking forward

Thanks for the awesome Vape Meet guys! Was great getting to know everyone, picking up some great tips, tasting some fantastic juices and vaping on some MIND BLOWING setups :) Already looking forward to the next one!

Sent from the TARDIS

was fantastic :) Thanks to all who attended :) looking forward to the next one

Photos to follow soon courtesy of mr @Smokyg and his missus :)

It was a really good one, Derick is sleeping, Angelique is sleeping, Kyle has been asleep now for a good hour already and I'm on my way to bed, had some really good juices (LOVE THE GAMBIT Stroodle) Thank you to Stroodle and Giz for all the organisation involved it was FANTASTIC!!!!

I also thoroughly enjoyed the Vape meet, thx for organizing it @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo !

Getting together with nice like minded people is adding to the hobby. Enjoyed a nice variation of unusual juices, thanks guys for bringing those along! I guess there will be loads of vape mail posts soon :)

Thanks so much guys! The vape meet was awesome!!

It was cool meeting everyone! Already got my tiny dripper coiled and working!

What an awesome day. Got to try some Bobas Bounty, radiator fluid and snake juice and a whole host of vape elixir.
TylerD's dual 0.6 dripper with 5 Pawns Grandmaster was out of this world.
Thank you to everybody that was there it was a great day out and I learnt a lot. Thanks Silver for the bottle of RY4 :)

We had a blast as well, seeing the vape clouds rising from the line of tables was truly a sight - looking forward to the day when we can book out a whole restaurant :)

Awesome meet! I really enjoyed meeting everybody. I am busy doing a 911 clean on my Aqua. That Radiator fluid flava just don't want to go away.:D
Thanks @Stroodlepuff & @Gizmo for organising the awesome venue and meet.

An amazing vape meet. The venue was super, we had a section all to ourselves.

The vibe was fantastic. Was so great to meet all the new folk that werent at the first one.

Big thanks to @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff for organising and to @Smokyg for taking photos.

Thanks @TylerD for building me a coil and then teaching me to do one myself. And thanks to @Tom for figuring out the initial setup of my new mech mod. Without that i would have probably been lost for hours!

Had my first high power vaping session on a mech mod with Kayfun clone and a good coil on my own juice that i know and like. About 8 or 10 puffs in a short space of time and it knocked me out. Literally. Was sweating from head to toe, felt nauseous and had to recline on the couch for about half an hour. All i can say is - WOW. @Gizmo, the kit definitely works, @Derick, those Efests definitely deliver and @TylerD, you are a coil boss!

Long may our vaping antics grow and prosper....

Thanks for all the arrangements. Great to meet all of you. Still trying to calculate what the actual cost will be of this vape meet. Saw some toys I must have.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I vaped toooo much yesterday :p My throat is really sore today - but with the selection of juices to try I couldnt help it :p very interesting juices doing the rounds yesterday thanks to all :)

Tell us Capies more on what you do in practice, what works and what does not. All to prep for our first vape meet.

An amazing vape meet. The venue was super, we had a section all to ourselves.

The vibe was fantastic. Was so great to meet all the new folk that werent at the first one.

Big thanks to @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff for organising and to @Smokyg for taking photos.

Thanks @TylerD for building me a coil and then teaching me to do one myself. And thanks to @Tom for figuring out the initial setup of my new mech mod. Without that i would have probably been lost for hours!

Had my first high power vaping session on a mech mod with Kayfun clone and a good coil on my own juice that i know and like. About 8 or 10 puffs in a short space of time and it knocked me out. Literally. Was sweating from head to toe, felt nauseous and had to recline on the couch for about half an hour. All i can say is - WOW. @Gizmo, the kit definitely works, @Derick, those Efests definitely deliver and @TylerD, you are a coil boss!

Long may our vaping antics grow and prosper....
Awesome Silver, you will have to lower the nic!!

Back